What's new

Radical mullah Abdul Aziz Of Lal Masjid Burns Sofa Sets Declaring Them Un-Islamic

His partner probably asked him to set up a sofa from ikea and he failed, hence the ruling from his end. I understand his pain, I almost threw out my chest of drawers while trying to follow their convoluted instructions while managing 2 rampaging toddlers. The feels man.

1555527721000.jpg

"Mehmaan khaaney mein kuch sofay te jinko pehle bhi main ne arz kiya...inhein hataya jaye. Nahin hataye gye; aur baad mein bhi main ne koi 5-6 bar kaha par nahin hataye gye....tou aisi chizon ko phir ilaj krna hai. Tabiya tarbiyat k liye isko aag lga rhe hain takay aiynda k liye yaas yaad rhe k agar bda koi hukam daita hai to usko mana jaye."

This is how he disciplines his pupils. And his solution lies in destruction.

IKEA ka lena hai Mulana ko yaar, samjha karo na , in Mullahon ka Standard hum gareebo se buhat high hai, Phone Samsung ka, Laptop Apple ka, Car Western country ki , Sofa IKEA ka aur L Mulk dushmano ka hi lete hai yeh..

When he is going to burn the haram loud speaker made by infidels ,he use to spread hatred?
During the golden age of Islam those Muslims were very different than these imbeciles hypocrites. They were inventing things through scientific achievements rather than declaring things haram.

What a stupid dumb moron. And look at the excuses he gives. By that logic your country leader is ur elder and u should listen to ur govt, instead he disobeys his elders and goes against shareeyat.
This is the brain dead stupid goat breed that been sustained and encouraged through madrassahs and establishment been fully involved. They are a stain on Islam.
Just a attention seeker that's all.

Back
Top Bottom