What's new

Radical Hindus freely host another terror rally, call for Hindus to take up arms against Muslims in Delhi

Hphobe

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Vile Hindu Pujari, Yati Narsinghanand who has made numerous speeches inciting radical Hindus, was at another event a couple of days ago publicly calling for attacks on Muslims.

In his latest speech, he refers to Muslims as Babar's children and talks about future Hindu-Muslim conflict:

Other radical Pujaris attending the event talked about cutting the throats of Muslims:

Hindu journalist, anchor and editor in chief of a news broadcasting company was a speaker at the event:

Muslim journalists risking their lives to attend the event and report on the terrorists were assaulted by Hindus present:

Yesterday Superstar20 was saying Islam needs reformation and reinterpretation. But, Islam does not call for the murder of non Muslims. ISIS leader was rejected by society and had to hide.

Yesterday Superstar20 was saying Islam needs reformation and reinterpretation. But, Islam does not call for the murder of non Muslims. ISIS leader was rejected by society and had to hide.
Its amazing bro. Nasty H's like him are obsessed with Islam and seethe about it 24/7 but when it comes to asking for some proof behind his beliefs about Islam/Muslims, he could only post a fake verse from the Quran. Genuinely deranged illiterates. More educated Hindus should start stepping up and taking leadership and responsibility or radical pujaris like the ones at this event will use fools like Superstar20 to do terrible things.

Give it a rest, you have been on all day posting random clips of these worthless rodents being themselves.

Its amazing bro. Nasty H's like him are obsessed with Islam and seethe about it 24/7 but when it comes to asking for some proof behind his beliefs about Islam/Muslims, he could only post a fake verse from the Quran. Genuinely deranged illiterates. More educated Hindus should start stepping up and taking leadership and responsibility or radical pujaris like the ones at this event will use fools like Superstar20 to do terrible things.
Hindus have a self hate because of the corrupted caste system which placed people under the Brahman. Hindustani Kshatriya Ram was a monotheist, same as a Muslim. And he was from the ruling caste which was not under a Brahman (original Vedic order).

Last edited:
The Hindus in the video you posted ARE the educated ones, Hindutvas are some of the most "educated" people one can meet and these scum are everywhere, id say 90% of Indian Hindus if not more subscribe to Hindu extremist beliefs. Has nothing to do with illiteracy, they are subhuman and fanatical by nature.

Hindus have a self hate because of the corrupted caste system which placed people under the Brahman.
What about Hindus who don't have anything to do with caste system? I don't consider any Brahmin superior to me lol.
And self-hate? I see that too much with the people bordering us.

What about Hindus who don't have anything to do with caste system? I don't consider any Brahmin superior to me lol.
The achooth or the outcaste are defined by the caste system too. All Hindus come under the caste system, even your neighbours have caste system ancestry. There is a difference, though. Hindustani caste system is the original, ancient Vedic order which has the Kshatriya at the top. But, the later Scythian influenced Hindu caste system has Brahman at the top.

lmao "ye mote pet waaley hindu kisi kaam ke nahi hai"

Vile Hindu Pujari, Yati Narsinghanand who has made numerous speeches inciting radical Hindus, was at another event a couple of days ago publicly calling for attacks on Muslims.

In his latest speech, he refers to Muslims as Babar's children and talks about future Hindu-Muslim conflict:

Other radical Pujaris attending the event talked about cutting the throats of Muslims:

Hindu journalist, anchor and editor in chief of a news broadcasting company was a speaker at the event:

Muslim journalists risking their lives to attend the event and report on the terrorists were assaulted by Hindus present:

The thing is, is that indian hindu culture and civilisation is immeasurably inferior to Islamic culture and civilisation. indian hindus are painfully aware of their inferiority which causes them to become visceral, rabid Islamaphobes. It also explains why these same indian hindus want to go and live/work in Islamic/Muslim GCC Arab nations despite their obsessive hatred of Islam and Muslims.

I blame the Muslims for having tartors like awasi.
Muslims need to organise and start taking out the leaders and their families. They need to feel the pain so normal good Hindus and Muslims who wish to live in peace don't suffer

Why are you trying to derail threads? Reported.

If you want to have a talk about caste and how it doesn't matter, maybe talk to your radical Pujari brothers killing people every other day for inter-caste marriage or sporting a mustache instead of us.

The achooth or the outcaste are defined by the caste system too. All Hindus come under the caste system, even your neighbours have caste system ancestry. There is a difference, though. Hindustani caste system is the original, ancient Vedic order which has the Kshatriya at the top. But, the later Scythian influenced Hindu caste system has Brahman at the top.
I don't even consider Kshatriya at the top, I consider everyone equal. And no, not all Hindus come under caste hierarchy if they don't believe in it.
There is a difference, though. Hindustani caste system is the original, ancient Vedic order which has the Kshatriya at the top.
You almost sound like you are justifying it. Who cares about it nowadays, no one lol.

I don't even consider Kshatriya at the top, I consider everyone equal. And no, not all Hindus come under caste hierarchy if they don't believe in it.

You almost sound like you are justifying it. Who cares about it nowadays, no one lol.
We are products of the caste system in the historical sense. It cannot be ignored because of Hindutva politics and 'nationalism'. India, or Hindustan, was first established on the basis of the Hindustani caste system which had Kshatriya at the top, for example, Ram, Budhh, and Ashoka were Kshatriya Deva [Sharif]. But the Hindu caste system on the other hand has Brahman on the top.

Back
Top Bottom