What's new

Racist Coronavirus Attack on Chinese student in Britain! Attackers tear off Chinese Victims Clothes!

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Cops probe coronavirus-related race hate attack on Chinese student in Glasgow

The student was said to have had his clothes torn off by three people before they shouted "coronavirus" in the city's west end earlier this month.

• BY DANIEL MORROW
  • 17:06, 18 MAR 2020UPDATED17:08, 18 MAR 2020
See news near you

2_Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-164006.png

The attack took place on Dumbarton Road in Glasgow earlier this month(Image: Google)
Police are probing a coronavirus-related race hate attack on a Chinese student in Glasgow.

The student was subjected to the abuse on Dumbarton Road in the city’s West End on Thursday, March 5.

Three people are said to have torn the Chinese student's clothes off before shouting the word ' coronavirus '.

The attack has been branded as ‘disgusting’ by the local MSP in the area.

Chinese student subjected to ‘coronavirus-linked race hate attack’

UK News | Published: 8 hours ago

Police are investigating a report of racist abuse in Glasgow on March 5.

EMVTJBCQV5FSFL536RTSYZ7L24.jpg

Police officer
An MSP has condemned a “disgusting” attack on a Chinese student, said to be a coronavirus-related hate crime.

The incident happened in Dumbarton Road in Glasgow on March 5.

Glasgow Live reported the student had their clothes torn by three people shouting “coronavirus”.

2.29927678.jpg

MSP Sandra White condemned the attack (Andrew Milligan/PA)
SNP MSP Sandra White, who represents Glasgow Kelvin, said: “This is a disgusting attack and will not be tolerated.

“To attack an innocent person in the street for no other reason than sheer ignorance is utterly appalling.”

She added: “Hate crime is unacceptable in modern day Scotland. This is a time when we need to be supporting each other, not attacking one another.

“I sincerely hope this is an isolated case and would encourage anyone who has been a victim of hate crime or anyone who has witnessed hate crime to report it to Police Scotland immediately.”

A Police Scotland spokesman said: “We are investigating following the report of racial abuse on Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, around 9am on Thursday March 5 2020. Inquires are ongoing.”

They look for excuses to attack anyone as they don't have life.

Hong Kong, Singaporeans, Japanese, Koreans thought that they are higher class and can get out of pogroms. Many are smearing China in lock step with white racists.

The white people are targeting yellows indiscriminately.

Soon all yellows will realized white do not care whether you are from China.

Stupid HK people.

Hong Kong, Singaporeans, Japanese, Koreans thought that they are higher class and can get out of pogroms. Many are smearing China in lock step with white racists.

The white people are targeting yellows indiscriminately.

Soon all yellows will realized white do not care whether you are from China.

Stupid HK people.
You are right. The Chinese have screwed up the life of all oriental looking people in the west.
As a Indian I can relate to that due to the actions of other brown people.

Being the perpetual leading power is sacrosanct for the Anglo Zionist status quo.

China will shatter their wet dreams.

You are right. The Chinese have screwed up the life of all oriental looking people in the west.
As a Indian I can relate to that due to the actions of other brown people.

I am sure there are Racist all over the world.
But cmon... tearing off some ones cloth... realy? What the **** is wrong with the Brits?

Stupidity at its best. Close to 4000 Chinese died with Corona, what is the point of beating Chinese who themselves are at the receiving end.

White supremacists have been emboldened during this health crisis.

I am sure there are Racist all over the world.
But cmon... tearing off some ones cloth... realy? What the **** is wrong with the Brits?
Not been punched in the face they were for too long. That's what.

I would've punched they guy back. If they knew they would be left without few teeth for doing that, they wouldn't have done that.

That's because a lion share of Chinese abroad are sheltered pussies with rich parents who never managed to teach their kids how to handle adversity.

Back
Top Bottom