What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Agreed, I wonder whether the Indians on this forum will now think he was pressured and tortured into making this claim..........may well be a never ending story.

this kid should be jailed for the serious backlash his claim has had in the local community........the damage he has done will be irreperable as the teenagers who have come into the firing line from the Police and politicians in Australia, and for the wrong reason may I add, are going to feel very bitter right now against the Indians as they have had their liberty sanctioned becuase of bigots making false allegations and claiming racism when they are clearly at fault.

Indian charged with faking racist attack in Australia

MELBOURNE: An Indian man who claimed he was set on fire in a racial attack in Australia was actually burnt while torching his car for an insurance claim, police said on Wednesday.

A series of attacks on Indian students in Australia over the past 18 months, which police have said are criminal rather than racially motivated, have strained ties between the two nations and damaged Australia’s lucrative foreign student market. Indian media have slammed Australia as a racist country but Indian nationals have now been charged over two of the most recent attacks. Australian authorities cited not only the Indian man who has been charged after burning himself in an alleged insurance scam but also the case of Indian Ranjodh Singh. Two Indian nationals have been charged with his murder after his body was found on the side of a road
last December.

Around 4,000 Indian students have cancelled plans to study in Australia after the attacks. The foreign student market is Australia’s third-largest export earner, worth $13 billion Australian dollars ($12 billion) in 2007-08. reuters

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

See this is why people here are extremely pissed off.

The Indian media and government have been calling us racists before the police investigation has even been done, now look at everything.

1 Indian who claimed he was attacked and burnt has been charged with filing a false police report and has been charged with fraud.

1 Indian man who claimed he was bashed in his supermarket and then set alight was charged with filing a false police report and insurance fraud.

1 Indian man was murdered by 2 other Indians who set him on fire and left him on the side of the road. (that was also claimed to be a racist attack)

The Indian goverment and media is trying to wreck our economy by issuing travel warnings and saying we are all racist and Australia is a dangerous place. Look at whats happened.

Last edited:

The Indian media and government have been calling us racists before the police investigation has even been done, now look at everything.

2 Indians have now be charged with filing false police reports about beign attack

1 Indian man was murder by 2 other Indians. (that was also claimed to be a racist attack)

The Indian goverment and media is trying to wreck our economy by issuing travel warnings and saying we are all racist and Australia is a dangerous place. Look at whats happened.

All you are doing by posting this view is just this ::hitwall::hitwall: If you know what i mean.:D

2 Indians have now be charged with filing false police reports about beign attack

1 Indian man was murder by 2 other Indians. (that was also claimed to be a racist attack)

OH BOY ... .....:blink: YOU MUST have been relieved at this ....I wonder what the indians have to say to this now.... and I even sided with the dude who burnt.....:coffee: I am bit confused ... now:blink:

OH BOY ... .....:blink: YOU MUST have been relieved at this ....I wonder what the indians have to say to this now.... and I even sided with the dude who burnt.....:coffee: I am bit confused ... now:blink:

Yes, it's very confusing. It shows the real agenda of Indians.

The guy accidentally burnt himself and so he didn't get in trouble he said he got attacked,.

Yes, it's very confusing. It shows the real agenda of Indians.

The guy accidentally burnt himself and so he didn't get in trouble he said he got attacked,.

indeed....this is one off-case...but has dampened the whole fury against the Aussies...i don't think people here are going to pay much attention now...

apparantly there are 140 such cases of race related attacks. just quoting what i heard on BBC News. the college visa applications from india have reduced by 46%. college edu in australia is their 3rd biggest FX earner!!!

indeed....this is one off-case...but has dampened the whole fury against the Aussies...i don't think people here are going to pay much attention now...

This isn't a once off case.

This is the third time an Indian has claimed he was attacked but it proved he wasnt. 2 of the times have been for insurance claims.

Also an Indian man was burned alive and left on the side of the road dead. The Indian media had a field day with it saying "RACIST RACIST RACIST" before any investigation then the investigation reveals that the mans indian friends killed him.

apparantly there are 140 such cases of race related attacks. just quoting what i heard on BBC News. the college visa applications from india have reduced by 46%. college edu in australia is their 3rd biggest FX earner!!!

That proves further that the BBC is bised. How can 140 attacks be race related when atleast 60 of the attacks haven't been caught? Also all of those 140 have been muggings.

Why do you think they are getting mugged? Because of being Indian or because of the money they have?

The whole real you mugg someone is to steal their money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What about the killing of Nitin Garg & other ....??

What about the involvement of teenagers in the attack ??

Instead of accepting the racial problem in Australia..Australian justifies attacks!!

Many Indian suffers from racist behavior in Australia....
My cousin had gone to Australia for holiday few months ago... He claims racist comments were used against him four or five time in the whole tour of Australia....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What about the killing of Nitin Garg & other ....??

What about the involvement of teenagers in the attack ??

Instead of accepting the racial problem in Australia..Australian justifies attacks!!

Many Indian suffers from racist behavior in Australia....
My cousin had gone to Australia for holiday few months ago... He claims racist comments were used against him four or five time in the whole tour of Australia....

Lol. Typical Indian media response. Nitin Garg is only the second Indian to have been murderd, the other Indian that was murdered was murdered by his own Indian friends. That didn't stop the Indian media jumping to conclusions calling it a racist attack :disagree:

If you have had read any of the replies in this thread, which it is obviously you haven't, you would know that no one is denying that some of the attacks have been racist attacks.

The main thing me and a few other people are pointing out is the fact that the Indian media and Indian citizens such as yourself say attacks are "racist" before the police have even started investigating the incidents.

Take the guy who was burnt for example. Members in this thread and the Indian media declared it a "racist attack" now look what's happened? Jumping to conclusions is wrong.

Also their has been allegations from the Indian media and the Indian government that the police force is not doing anything about the attacks that have been proven to be racist.

This is totally not true.

A man bashed an Indian cab driver and shouted racist remarks towards him, he was jailed for 5 years.

Anyone found commiting a crime faces the full force of the law. But you can't simple jump to conclusions before and investigation has even started.

I think the Indian media would be very embarrased now.

Nitin Garg is only the second Indian to have been murderd, the other Indian that was murdered was murdered by his own Indian friends.

^^ Just condemn the brutal killing and stop using numbers as an excuse. Innocent lives cannot be measures in such values!

Suddenly the Indian arena has gone very quiet, I wonder why that is.......this thread was beaming with RACIST AUSTRALIA, suddenly those Indian patriots who cried wolf now seem to try and stay away from this thread.

Myself and xdrive were trying desparately to explain over and over and over and over again that we should wait for the investigation to be complete before jumping the gun......Now what do they say

One fake attack doesn't change anything. Indians are more likely to be assaulted in Australia than non Indians. There have been over hundred attacks on Indians last year, the trend - despite all the assurances of the Aussie government - seems to be continuing this year as well. The only way to address a problem is to first admit there is a problem.

One fake attack doesn't change anything. Indians are more likely to be assaulted in Australia than non Indians. There have been over hundred attacks on Indians last year, the trend - despite all the assurances of the Aussie government - seems to be continuing this year as well. The only way to address a problem is to first admit there is a problem.

How many of those are fake...............same Indian logic now being applied here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom