What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Yes look at you . You doing the same . You are claiming this statement of VHP is wrong .... On what basis ? I am quoting UN statement and actions taken by them .

Nice,i have seen many like u questioning my patriotism.
Well,i need not show it to stupid sadhus and sadhvis how much i love my country.

I challenge anyone to prove that I am wrong

Where it is written in the OP that r@ping Nuns is a part of Hindu Culture,Please show me, I read the article not once but thrice but could not figure out
Instead u have VHP Leader Mr Jain saying,the Roman Catholic church for its record on sxual abuse. “It is a Christian culture to exploit nuns. We don’t do such things.” That might be his own personal reply which I don't agree.

@kahonapyarhai Have u changed the title deliberatley.

Fcuk all religions, religious people, religious orgs, religious places etc etc. May you all burn in heaven.

Rape is a heinous crime, and mentally sick people are found all over the world. But man, a 71 year old getting gang raped can only happen in India(or maybe atheist + satanist world).

Is it the hatred or stupidity?

Nice,i have seen many like u questioning my patriotism.
Well,i need not show it to stupid sadhus and sadhvis how much i love my country.
I don't give a damn if you show patriotism or not . But don't lie in public forum . Which feels sick. With Ur biased attitude ! So as for as you are concerned Nun being raped in Vatican church's are fine ! It's holy . Great . Leake patriotism my country don't need your pseudo Secularism . We know how to save our mother land .

Lynching can be found all around the world. Rape of a 71 year old? Never... Only a hindu extremist can do such a thing.
Whole world is aware of u ....

The BBC and Islam: Let the children be raped - The Commentator

They are difference...
The truth : Vatican hide the child molestation to save church reputation
The twist : Vatican promote child molestation.

Though Vatican is guilty of saving criminals (to save the Christianity) but it doesn't mean they promote rape. They punish there pastor who are involved in such activity. They just save these ppl from law of land..

Well we saw the example of forgiveness when Christian mob lynched couple of innocent Muslims and burned them alive in lahore in broad day light. Go spread your BS somewhere else.
Am not Justifying that but when your dear ones are getting killed..................Never Conner a CAT

They are difference...

Though Vatican is guilty of saving criminals (to save the Christianity) but it doesn't mean they promote rape. They punish there pastor who are involved in such activity. They just save these ppl from law of land..

That is poor Logic.

Saving the Pedophiles and protecting them in public is the SAME as Promoting Child Molestation and Pedophilia.

I don't give a damn if you show patriotism or not . But don't lie in public forum . Which feels sick. With Ur biased attitude ! So as for as you are concerned Nun being raped in Vatican church's are fine ! It's holy . Great . Leake patriotism my country don't need your pseudo Secularism . We know how to save our mother land

Go on then join the rss and buldoze some mosques to save ur motherland.

They are difference...

Dude do u even know the history and culture of two religious ? Christianity and Hinduism ? First read that ... then comment here .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom