What's new

Quietly, India and US operationalise new military logistics sharing pact

This is what even Hitler said. Just to give a perspective of thought process.

China has been arming Pakistan for decades now to hedge India now when US is using India to hedge China. The Chinese suddenly think they have a moral high ground and call themselves to be saints but are mere Hippocrates.

When you do it its fair and just when someone dose the same to you. Sit and cry as foul. (hipocrasy)

How is it selling sovereignty ? Arent Chinese ships and submarines doing the same in Pakistan and Srilanka ?
enlighten us with the negative aspects that you are talking abt ?

I never mention anything about China or Pakistan. This is an Indian problem.

None of us give a flying f-k about what or who you mentioned. We want you to answer Navtrek question?

If you look at his questions carefully, you will realize that he is asking CD, not me. But I know that you Indians are fact challenged.

The hell, if this is called sovereignty selling then what should people call about pakistan- china relationship specially cpec

The hell, if this is called sovereignty selling then what should people call about pakistan- china relationship specially cpec
LOL I didn't know USA military bases in Delhi is an economic infrastructure project to benefit the common people.

LOL I didn't know USA military bases in Delhi is an economic infrastructure project to benefit the common people.

military bases???

Do u understand between logistics support and military bases?

What china doing is not economic infrastructure project because it's mostly benefits to China. So it looks like east India company policy.

Back
Top Bottom