What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

Breaking:

Another explosion in ward of Bolan Medical Complex. Quetta

BLA is a rebel group backed by the indians and americans, just to keep the region destabilize

The injured were taken to that hospital..

BMy9NoJCIAAIMLh.png

The injured were taken to that hospital..

yes the same complex, the bomb blast happened in the same ward where the girls were taken..

yes the same complex, the bomb blast happened in the same ward where the girls were taken..

Pre planned? - knowing that they will be brought there? - cold blooded b@stards.

IG Quetta and Chief Secretary were at the hospital when blast happened, their Bulletproof Land Cruiser is also visible.

Firing still going on, the terrorists have reportedly taken refuge on the roof of the hospital. Still encounter going on.

Pre planned? - knowing that they will be brought there? - cold blooded b@stards.

they knew this is the nearest hospital where the girls would be treated....

p.s.

Several armed militants believed to be inside Bolan Medical Complex in #Quetta.

do something !! :angry:

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2013/06/15/quetta-echoes-with-blasts-series-bolan-medical-complex-hit-on-chief-secretarys-visit/

Smells like TTP's ammo (women university)? What say you?

Breaking: just now..

Blast outside women university. Quetta

several female students are reported to have been injured !:angry:

apparently targeted SBK Women University's bus.

now they have attacked the hospital as well where the victims were being treated along with the family

reminds me of the carnage faced by Hazara and Ahmedis, where they were repeatedly attacked.
well this is bound to get worse when the b@satdized judiciary will give the terrorists a free hand and put the former COAS on trial.

disgraceful acts by judiciary, disgraceful acts by politicians who are making political scoring. shame on the security services in failing to prevent the foreign funding of terrorists and failing to kill them off.

This is what happens when you ask the security agencies to restrain themselves. You give these terrorists a free hand.

wrong and wrong

this is what happens when you think that terrorists will only target Shia and Ahmedis if you stop the operations and this is what happens when you think that putting Mussharaf behind bars will solve all problems.

of course my Indian friend, cold hearted planning executed with precision. just like a hunter.

IG Quetta and Chief Secretary were at the hospital when blast happened, their Bulletproof Land Cruiser is also visible.

Firing still going on, the terrorists have reportedly taken refuge on the roof of the hospital. Still encounter going on.

they will manage to escape because our security forces suck badly

Breaking:

Another explosion in ward of Bolan Medical Complex. Quetta

BLA is a rebel group backed by the indians and americans, just to keep the region destabilize
the Americans are now openly arming the Syrian terrorists who make videos of ripping the hearts out of syrian soldiers
if things continue like that then you will openly see BLA getting funding from Afghan side.

now they have attacked the hospital as well where the victims were being treated along with the family

reminds me of the carnage faced by Hazara and Ahmedis, where they were repeatedly attacked.
well this is bound to get worse when the b@satdized judiciary will give the terrorists a free hand and put the former COAS on trial.

disgraceful acts by judiciary, disgraceful acts by politicians who are making political scoring. shame on the security services in failing to prevent the foreign funding of terrorists and failing to kill them off.

wrong and wrong

this is what happens when you think that terrorists will only target Shia and Ahmedis if you stop the operations and this is what happens when you think that putting Mussharaf behind bars will solve all problems.

of course my Indian friend, cold hearted planning executed with precision. just like a hunter.

they will manage to escape because our security forces suck badly

Earlier a terrorist incident or bomb blast was meant for political point scoring or bringing attention to an issue - not anymore, the sole purpose here seems to be to kill the maximum number of people - even the injured. :disagree:

the Americans are now openly arming the Syrian terrorists who make videos of ripping the hearts out of syrian soldiers
if things continue like that then you will openly see BLA getting funding from Afghan side.

thats what I am afraid. as soon as they are done with Syrians(I have no sympathy for either side) and major chunk of their steel is out of Afghanistan, they will take a look at our situation.

they will use Afghans, BLA/TTP and our own mashallah sectarian setup to give us the taste of blood bath.

It cant be bad than this.... Terrorist trying to kill bunch of girls.... and attack the hospital where these girls are treated.... I wonder what going on in the brains of those terrorist who kill these innocent girls.... :(

Deputy commissioner Abdul Mansoor khan and assistant commissioner Anwar Ali shar severely injured.

Back
Top Bottom