What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

Its a mix of BLA and TTP thats why i always oppose dialoge with these bastards, why they have targetted hospital and college girls whats their fault? It could be the reaction of opposing IP gas pipeline as minister announced a day ago they have allocated no money for IP gas pipe line in this budget.

When its clear that India, Iran, USA have interests involved in Balouchistan our agencies and forces need to take decisive actions and finish BLA, there is a lack of will and strategy to solve this problem. We also need to upgrade security infrastructure of Quetta on the basis of Islamabad and other cities ASAP.

even then dnt u think they went further low by attacking women ?? attacking men is different frm attacking women rt?? ( though both should be condemned )

ARY News reported a FC spokesman saying when we shot an attacker, he blew himself up

Generally, we see such things done by TTP .. First, they bombed a bus carrying female students and then stormed the BMC

These are shameless people who want to enforce their dirty ideology on Pakistan. They attack hospitals,schools, armed forces, civilians, mosques, shrines and what not ...

Groups like BLA / LeJ rarely carry out suicide attacks ... BLA attacks security forces while LeJ targets Shias in Hazara Town/Alamdar Road & Iran-Pakistan border ..

India, USA, UK, Israel, China, Russia etc. they all are playing their own games on our soil

If we have to survive in this world, we should play our own game

the Americans are now openly arming the Syrian terrorists

shut your ****** mouth and retarded thinking. they're Mujahideen not terrorist. terrorist are you and that pig Bashar who's slaughtering new born babies and cutting apart wombs of pregnant muslim sisters with daggers and swords.

Interesting that posters have brought up all kinds of foreign intel agencies as possibly being responsible -- but who is responsible for the security of Pakistan? Is it foreign intel agencies? is the LeJ? the TTP? or the Sodies?

In the end there will be some sort of conection to drones - count on it, the politics of war dictate this.

A sad day! RIP and commiseration to the people who are suffering!

Multiple blasts, gunfire kill 22 in Quetta; hospital under siege

51bc89d5d3ab3.jpg

Didn't know any Pakistani unit/formation used Chinese QBZ-95 assault rifles.

3 daughter of one man died in the university blast.

cannot even imagine his pain... I would have not sustain such a horrible day as a father.:cry:

That is very heart wrenching...unimaginable.

May Allah grant him sabr.

Didn't know any Pakistani unit/formation used Chinese QBZ-95 assault rifles.

I'm seeing this for first time as well.

SAw the guy in the video but couldn't id the gun against the backdrop of his black clothes but this is clear.

That is very heart wrenching...unimaginable.

May Allah grant him sabr.

I'm seeing this for first time as well.

SAw the guy in the video but couldn't id the gun against the backdrop of his black clothes but this is clear.

at first it looked like the muzzelite with the scope...with the amount of different uniforms can you point out who who (security forces) was there?

at first it looked like the muzzelite with the scope...with the amount of different uniforms can you point out who who (security forces) was there?

FC and police, the only people I can't ID are those with the green camo uniform and maroon beret, exact dress like SSG but aren't SSG. The TV doesn't show them up close to ID their badges.

FC and police, the only people I can't ID are those with the green camo uniform and maroon beret, exact dress like SSG but aren't SSG. The TV doesn't show them up close to ID their badges.

SOG wing of FC?

7-8 terrorists manage to escape

Back
Top Bottom