What's new

Quetta carnage: Terrorism can be wiped out in 90 days, says Imran Khan

for much of last year i wanted imran khan to win pakistan's next electrion so he could bring change to the country. now i wanted him to win just so that he could shut up...and i don't even live in pakistan to have to listen to him everyday! seriously, this dude needs to stop campaigning and starts to build some real alliances to bring change to his country now instead of making these meaningless promises of change

90 working days or calendar days?

I'm surprised his stanuch supporters don't get deja vu listening to this guy.

Politicians always like to say what people like to hear...and what people like to hear is what won't happen..

Dont think so just look at kashmir so much man power and resources...IA fought with the terrorists ruthlessly still it was not walk in the park .

Kashmir is a popular freedom movement.. cannot compare these two situations...

When it takes PM 4 days to come to Quetta shows were goverment stands

They can try again for the negotiation but these rented terrorists will not negotiate, I agree with him saying "dealt with guns". Because these rented terrorists have not religion & believes they have sold themselves to the foreign powers & they obey each & every command given to them by foreign countries who own these rented terrorists.

Cleaning Balochsitan from terrorism is the only option & a valid option.

PPP government is going down for sure now

INSHAALLAH. Corrupt & incompetent PML-N, PML-Q, JUI, MQM & ANP as well INSHAALLAH, because they are all allies & are united to defend corruption & corrupt system.

Just look at their party names Muslim League I don’t see anything Muslim in the party & above that they are insulting Quaid E Azam by using his title in their party PMl-Q, Jamat e Islami ALLAH hafiz hai they are corrupt party supporting corruption & corrupt politicians, what is Islamic over here?

Terrorist MQM & Terrorist ANP are all cover up names their real mission is to break Pakistan.

When it takes PM 4 days to come to Quetta shows were goverment stands

Corruption brother total corruption, their hearts are corrupt & fill with evil.

Sir, would you just trust the current set up with your future for next five years? the road map for what 18th amendment? 20th amendment? when people are dying out in the open what good will do a road map. its either IK or PML N

I am not defending PPP. I am not that stupid... I am just answering someone who said no one to stance..

Barbad gulistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
Yahan..har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-gulistan kya hoga

LeJ and its affiliate groups which roam openly in Punjab can be arrested and we have ample laws to hang them. Why cant this be done in 10 days? 90 days is a long time to do it.

The reason why it cant be done in 90 days or even 900 days is that Punjab govt run PML-N and even PPP in the centre depends on their alliance with these terrorists to run their campaigns and get votes in their strongholds in South Punjab.

The problem can be solved within few days if we dont have power hungry politicians thinking about their future seats. After all, Musharraf did go after them and had several of these sectarian terrorists either killed or hanged.

Its just like MQM in Karachi. If you are not in alliance with MQM in Karachi, MQM will terrorize Karachi everyday and it will shut down the country's financial capital.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom