What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

First of all, May Allah bless the souls of innocent martyrs and offer them highest place in Jannat ul Firdoos.

I am late, because Internet was not working at my end.

The solution to ALL problems MUST NOT be placed on Army, Security Forces or Rangers etc. Civilians must be issued NPB Weapons licenses, and if the rationale and sane civilians of our country are armed, well they can travel with their Gun to every where in Pakistan. And in a situation like this, at least they can neutralize some of Terrorists.

Situation is deteriorating rapidly, and every citizen of Pakistan must secure his safety, and must consider the safety of his fellow brother Muslims. Remember, United we stand, divided we fall!.

Secondly, If the above preposition is NOT possible, then armed policemen in Civilian guise must accompany the civilians in isolated and desolate inhospitable terrains, just like NYPD Officers in civilian guise board trains and other intelligence officials board planes.

Hope, these recommendations carry some weight.

@Zarvan . What you think, Bro?
Only answer is Indian cities need to be burn to the ground

Randomly killing a few dozen Indians will go unnoticed and it really wouldn't serve much purpose as Indians are expert in diverting attention away from the issues. The best option is to let the snipers continue their practice on the LOC.
The best option is to blow up their operatives network in Afghanistan.
Unfortunately that has been checkmated by other agencies helping RAW and NDS.

Only answer is Indian cities need to be burn to the ground

The source isn’t India it is the Afghan govt using these attacks in response to the Afghan peace talks. Also the huge number of million Afghan refugees are making this situation difficult for security services to resolve.

These attacks are not sufficient to trigger a mass operation

Look we are a nation of 200 million

Now thats ALOT of people

These 14 peoples deaths are tragic but over a year we will have a few hundred deaths from such incidents

But in the same time frame we might have tens of thousands of deaths from
Traffic incidents
Heart attacks
Cancer
Or falling off ladders

As big as our military is it cant be everywhere
This MUST be a state wide excercise including everyone

Pakistani patriotic media should start a giant smear campaign against all intellectchuwals who are against Pak armed forces and support insurgents be it PTM fangirls or BRA/BLA south block whores frame all of them as terrorist and take them down anyone who gave mama qadeer and likes him on air times needs to trailed in anti terrorism courts

Beating a dead horse again, huh?? Mr. KJ is under your custody for years now. Yet.....

This can be anyone including India. I never denied that possibility. It can very well be Afghanistan or even Iran. Afterall Pakistan is also having a bad track record of perpetrating alleged terror attacks in all the aforementioned neigbhours. So I'm not at all surprised.

And on topic, RIP to the fallen irrespective of who they were. :(
Watch this video again where he accept all his terroest activities against Pakistan .This is how coward enemy like Indian attack innocent people.

Watch this video again where he accept all his terroest activities against Pakistan .This is how coward enemy like Indian attack innocent people.

Go read my previous reply that you just quoted, properly. Then come back if you want to discuss.

And confession under duress doesn't mean a jack. Provide the toughest of your guys under the custody of any forces around the world and within few days he may even confess that he is Donald Trump. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Detailed Statement released by BRAS a moment ago

View attachment 554134
Why are you giving coverage to their propaganda.
There was only one navy officer and one coast guard amongst the victims.
If they were all military personal with arms and ammunition, do you think they wouldn't have put up a fight.

The source isn’t India it is the Afghan govt using these attacks in response to the Afghan peace talks. Also the huge number of million Afghan refugees are making this situation difficult for security services to resolve.
NDS and Raw are working together. RAW helps NDS with funding and training. NDS deals with the terrorists...this way RAW has plausible deniability.

Last edited:
Detailed Statement released by BRAS a moment ago

View attachment 554134
i agree with windy, do not spread their propaganda. we days ago no one knew this handle even existed, only a handful of individuals including myself were monitoring these handles looking for information. This handle was dead, but after today's attack this handle is activated again and all of sudden getting spread across the platform.....do not feed these mofos, they live on propaganda....should have just reported the handle because it's time to get this baned.

i agree with windy, do not spread their propaganda. we days ago no one knew this handle even existed, only a handful of individuals including myself were monitoring these handles looking for information. This handle was dead, but after today's attack this handle is activated again and all of sudden getting spread across the platform.....do not feed these mofos, they live on propaganda....should have just reported the handle because it's time to get this baned.
That wasn't my intention ...post deleted.

55656565.JPG

Any idea which 'Nikhil', nitu, nithash, will be running this handle :what:

Take this fight to the enemy's territory. Bleed enemy inside his own territory, exploit all fault lines of the enemy, quietly, politely, without making any noise or fuss.

In short make this business a costly choice for enemy. thats it.

Blowing up terror hubs or hide outs, will only remove terror work force, enemy can always recruit, replace the work force. You need to hit the main conspirator, who is sitting pretty in his safe house inside main land india.

The first part of your post answers your question of why Pakistani's believe Indian's support and rejoice in terrorism against Pakistan. This isn't a 'self made prison', those 'Sanghi's' you refer to have played a big part in exacerbating that hatred and creating this prison.

Apply this logic to comments of Pakistani posters on PDF. By that logic Indians must hate Pakistan ten time more. But that is not the case. All the grudge if any Indian harbour against Pakistan, is because of it's support of terrorism in Kashmir. Most Indians never talk about Pakistan.
Like most of the Pakistani posters on PDF are expats. Common Pakistani don't have luxury to waste his time on these type of forums.

OK tell me who is Kulbhushan Sudhir Jadhav ( Hussain Mubarak Patel) and what he was doing in Balochistan..Don't tell me that he was just doing import export business with help of Iran.
There are hundreds of Pakistani kulbhushan jadhav rotting in Indian jail's after conviction by civil court, not military.
You have just one and beating that horse again and again.
We have hundreds.
Should I list some of them ??

Back
Top Bottom