What's new

Questions arising from Wiki leaks

Yes but leaking only about Pakistan!!!! Why so selective?

While real bone of content between US and Pakistan.... being discussed perhaps at every meeting is TTP and its master minds....... is missing altogether, like it never existed.

Drone attacks and views of Zardari over the dead in Pakistan are also missing, like they never happened.

Peterson has been replaced few months before the leaks.

It was all known to US and to Peterson why is she selective in writing.

Pakistani ministers and state officials have accepted receiving bribes from Peterson, while she never sent a single email about it.

Sound like a big drama.

It has happened before and happened once again.

Wrong. The leaks target countries all across the world. Such as countries no one cares about like Ecuador and Peru. Only reason why we see so much about Pakistan is because Pakistan has a spotlight on it.

Ecuador and Peru are very strategic states.

There is nothing new in what the leaks have revealed. Any careful and rational observer would have figured out the whole circus even without the leaks. That is not to diminish the importance of the leaks since it brings greater clarity and substantiation to the table, along with some humorous anecdotes.

As for those who think this is a grand conspiracy by the hidden powers that be, I'll say tell me what you are smokin :smokin:

To leakers all over - keep up the good work chaps.

The reality is that Iraq is most discussed country – 15,365 (Cables coming from Iraq – 6,677)

Also, Ankara, Turkey had most cables coming from it – 7,918

Pakistan had around 2000+ cables only in comparison
Wikileaks-cables-breakdow-008.jpg

Ecuador and Peru are very strategic states.

I bet there are huge headlines in those countries about wikileaks related to themselves. But whatever it may be most likely, it's irrelevant to the rest of the world.

The reality is that Iraq is most discussed country – 15,365 (Cables coming from Iraq – 6,677)

Also, Ankara, Turkey had most cables coming from it – 7,918

Pakistan had around 2000+ cables only in comparison
Wikileaks-cables-breakdow-008.jpg

I was referring to the released ones...
Iraq is just a dead horse... got beating to show balance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom