What's new

Question to Indians regarding "surgical" strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please don't merge this thread, I have a very serious question for Indians.

Suppose Pakistani govt claims that it has carried very successful "surgical" strikes in India and has destroyed "6-7 terrorist camps". It is everywhere in Pakistani news, some foreign news channels have picked it up and reported about "what Pakistan claims. Pakistani govt says it, Military says it. Some mutual friends say "Pakistan has right to fight terrorists" without ever confirming the strikes.

What evidence will YOU ask from Pakistan before you believe in what Pakistan says is true?

Kindly tell. Thanks.

Suppose Pakistani govt claims that it has carried very successful "surgical" strikes in India and has destroyed "6-7 terrorist camps". It is everywhere in Pakistani news, some foreign news channels have picked it up and reported about "what Pakistan claims. Pakistani govt says it, Military says it. Some mutual friends say "Pakistan has right to fight terrorists" without ever confirming the strikes.

What evidence will YOU ask from Pakistan before you believe in what Pakistan says is true?

Kindly tell. Thanks.

Your query wont be practical in our case .
Because in our side we have only army camps and post .
If you attacks anyone in here it would be Army.Army will defintely says they were attacked by
PA
And all of us knows what would be the outcome

Your query wont be practical in our case .
Because in our side we have only army camps and post .
If you attacks anyone in here it would be Army.Army will defintely says they were attacked by
PA
And all of us knows what would be the outcome

You did not answer my question.

What evidence will you demand from Pakistan, if it claimed that it has done a successful "surgical strike" in India?

Ok, for arguments sake, lets say it was on some camps, which Pakistan regards as terrorists.

@Areesh @Windjammer @WaLeEdK2 @Mentee @PakSword

I am very interested to know the answer from our Indian friends.

Lets see what kind of proof they accept....

What evidence will you demand from Pakistan, if it claimed that it has done a successful "surgical strike" in India?

Ok, for arguments sake, lets say it was on some camps, which Pakistan regards as terrorists.

They would ask for tangible evidence including video proof, photo proof in addition to plausible commentary on what actually happened

As opposed to a nonsensical story stinking of bull of Pakistan army attacking Delhi in the middle of the night, taking thousands prisoner, getting back to Pakistan without even a scratched knee.
Declaring glorious victory and stating we have video evidence but we cant show it o_O

Sorry to say, you are asking logical questions to illogical Indians.

They will ask Pakistan to provide Arnab Goswami's attestation to Pakistani claim. Pakistan will also be able to prove her claim by providing any news in its favor. Indians are generous enough to accept other Indian news (other than Arnab's program).

If Pakistan is failed to provide any attestation from Indian media, specially from Arnab Goswami, Pakistani claims will be ridiculed.

They would ask for tangible evidence including video proof, photo proof in addition to plausible commentary on what actually happened

As opposed to a nonsensical story stinking of bull of Pakistan army attacking Delhi in the middle of the night, taking thousands prisoner, getting back to Pakistan without even a scratched knee.
Declaring glorious victory and stating we have video evidence but we cant show it o_O

Lets hear from our Indian friends.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire @scorpionx : Please feel free to chip in.

I pity their state of mind. Indian nation's aspirations, dreams and elections revolves around Pakistan . Stop following whatever media spoonfeeds you dear Bhartis. In this respect I would give credit to Pakistanis tat they don't fall for any domestic media fairy tales. Imagine if Pak military had conducted these kind of strikes, our media and people would have been running circles around GOP to provide them any substantial evidence ------

dude... your mind is really messed up with all these surgical strikes , why don't you take a break and let it go!
think about ... if you can make up your mind that Surgical strikes never happened... you dont have to prove it to anyone,
'' you can live in peace' rather than creating new thread every day asking questions and pulling your hair off fighting indians!

Kindly tell. Thanks.

Are you serious in asking this question?

Kindly tell. Thanks.

We don't even need it to be true. We would use any Pakistani claim to justify Indian military response against posts of the PA. After all, it won't be us being accused of escalating. For years, Pakistani forces have used non-state actors to give themselves deniability, stripping that by claiming any such action would be a godsend for us.

It's a valid question (kind of).
Albeit directed to a very specific audience. Which by the looks of it, has no proper answer.
The "put you in my shoes" scenario is a pretty popular in debates.

Yes man, I am very serious.

I would really like to know what evidence could be regarded as "acceptable" by international standards. Or in this specific case by India, if Pakistan makes the claim.

And of course my aim is to get it spelled in a way that a layman can understand it.

They wouldn't ask for any proof because they would simply deny any such claim thinking that only India is capable of doing such .... the Indians wouldn't be interested in discussing it just like they never discuss Chinese who often have picnic on Indian territory.

There would be an all out war.in pakistan's case army is denying the strikes..so no political party dares question their claims there as army is the one which calls the shots there.
In india's case even if army and the ruling party denies the charges of pak strikes ,opposition parties will go mad and bring pressure on ruling party to get political mileage or put the ruling party in fix.
Making such false claims would be very damaging for pak when bjp which is run by the ideology of RSS is in power..they would not think twice to attack pak immediately.

Pakistan can't do the same to india because it knows very well the might and capabilities of indian army.

Would I believe the pakistani claims? I would believe if it is backed by good evidence because the probability of pakistan carrying out such strikes inside india is almost negligible when compared to india carrying out them in pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom