What's new

Question for Bangladeshi Brothers out there

Just cuz Pakistan is going through **** right now doesnt mean Pakistan's economy won't grow! It will excell in the next decade! Just watch! Pakistan will also have it's golden days!
Not until punks like Hafiz Saeed and his terror yahoos rule the roost in Pakistan! Not until the Sunnis accept the Shias as Muslims too. Not until you keep exporting terrorism from your terror factories having a growth rate of a mind boggling 10%pa. Not until you guys wake up and stop living in a state of denial. Not until you disallow the mullahs to run riot with your psyche by preaching hate. Not until the PA stops dictating your foreign policy. Not until......Oh well, you get the point! :azn:

and BD also more peaceful nation than India
at least Gang rapes dont happen in BD and Pakistan
Gang rapes are Part of Indian culture no Surprised
Ah! Back to those 'rapes' again!! I was sorta missing this topic on PDF! I should thank this 'True Pakistani' for bringing it back. I can now go have a peaceful sleep!

Moron! :angry:

@OP

If you still miss us, then as a initial step from Pakistan, the most easiest and realistic approach would be Visa Free Access for citizens of both countries for different set of time-frames for different classes of people. Like for students it would be given years of time to stay in a country, for businessmen it would be for months, and for travelers it could be up to 30 days of permission to stay in a country under Visa Free Access policy.

Visa Free Access policy can be formed as a token of brotherhood as once we were same country when both country had one philosophy.

But that is only possible if we do not have BAL and if you have a stable condition without bombing issues/

+ more and more business and strategic alliance.

Not possible. Too much bad blood also how many Pakistanis want such a scenario? Personally I believe 71 was a disaster and should have been settled peacefully. But we can hope for good relations and strong strategic alliance in a BAL free future which is very vital to reconcile with the past and set the record straight. There R so much Indo-awami crooked up myths like 3 mn death that can be settled by good PAK-BD relations. Good trade relations is also important. I wish all the best to my PAK brothers.

Also PAK should try to industrilize and concentrate on C.asia and ME. Protect your current integrity. A strong PAK is vital for the muslim world and stability of S.asia. Not BD, but a strong & developed PAK have better possibility to get maldives by 2050. Just my 2 cents. :)

Back
Top Bottom