What's new

Question for Bangladeshi Brothers out there

Just cuz Pakistan is going through **** right now doesnt mean Pakistan's economy won't grow! It will excell in the next decade! Just watch! Pakistan will also have it's golden days!

Pakistan is going deeper into the mess with every passing day. Can you bring forward any clear economic policies put forward by GoP in recent years?

Lets Bangladeshis speak for themselves . Indian Members should refrain from trolling until they have spoken and thrown random words like "India" or "Hindus" in .

Thanks

So basically he asked for opinions from Bangladeshis, and the thread is filled with responses from Indians. :no:

I just said the same thing !!

brother how would we as Pakistanis feel if an Indian had said that the partition was wrong & India & Pakistan should unite as one country ? wouldn't it offend us because for better or for worse, everybody loves their independence. Its human nature & thats why we love our country "Pakistan". Its a blessing spreading across 338,500 sq mi (876,710 sq km) from the mountain ranges ranges of Pakistan control Kashmir to the Iran-Pakistan border when we see it our hearts becomes full of joy , "the green, white, moon & the star" gives us hope it gives us happiness it gives us our identity! its our & if we want we can turn it into a power to reckon with in both economically & militarily. Just like that a Bangladesh will also feel bad if we say to them to give up their independence & to unite with Pakistan. Remember they helped us alo't in achieving our Independence. The role of the Bengali Muslims were like a brick wall standing in the way of an united India & their efforts & support to the Pakistan movement was vital for the division of India & the independence of our beautiful country "Pakistan" then isn't it fair for us to also support Bangladesh's independence i mean we never shared any border so it was only natural that they should have been independent from the very beginning. Even the Pakistan resolution of 1940 call for "TWO" state's being formed in the eastern & western parts of British India trust me instead of being one we should support each others independence, in it lies our strength which is a unique desire to not be part of India but @ the same time not being one entity either. Ihe independence of both Bangladesh & Pakistan as two separate independent countries only makes the "two nation theory" stronger & not weaker ! because that is how the Lahore resolution demanded it . that there should be "TWO" self governing region's or state's (plural) on both eastern & western parts of British India which was the written component of the "two nation theory" & an independent Pakistan & an independent Bangladesh are the manifestation of the two nation theory into reality

"independent pakistan zindabad"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/uk/05/london_blasts/img/pakistan_map_416.gif
&
"independent bangladesh zindabad"
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/asia/bangladesh/map_of_bangladesh.jpg

Wrong section dude, Bangladeshis hardly visit Member forum. Either tag them or move it to BD section.

No! Bangladeshis don't want to unite with Pakistan. At best they say - ' Kash, ham alag na hote' ..The new generation like me, never saw united pakistan and they don't suffer from any nostalgia! They have that unique Bangladesh identity! BTW, strategic alliance like Pakistan-Turkey or Pakistan-China is possible...

But if ever, India is balkanized, and a muslim state connects pakistan-Bd, a union - United states of south asian muslims is possible... I expect to see aliens before that!!!

Wrong section dude, Bangladeshis hardly visit Member forum. Either tag them or move it to BD section.

No! Bangladeshis don't want to unite with Pakistan. At best they say - ' Kash, ham alag na hote' ..The new generation like me, never saw united pakistan and they don't suffer from any nostalgia! They have that unique Bangladesh identity! BTW, strategic alliance like Pakistan-Turkey or Pakistan-China is possible...

But if ever, India is balkanized, and a muslim state connects pakistan-Bd, a union - United states of south asian muslims is possible... I expect to see aliens before that!!!

i know its impossible but if India-Pak get united will BD join the union?

:rofl: :rofl:

Long Live USSAM :tup:

:D

Impossibru!! @isro2222, he said aliens. From what species they might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect to see aliens before that!!!

So we will have a remake of

alien%20vs%20predator.jpg

Back
Top Bottom