What's new

Queries related initial tests, ISSB and medical

MikeZulu

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If any one has questions related initial tests of PAF and Army, ISSB and medicals, both initial and final, they can ask me because I have recent experience.
I'll clear all doubts and queries.

If any one has questions related initial tests of PAF and Army, ISSB and medicals, both initial and final, they can ask me because I have recent experience.

I am up for ISSB interview for ARMY MEDICAL CORE. Any tips in that regard would be helpful.

I am up for ISSB interview for ARMY MEDICAL CORE. Any tips in that regard would be helpful.

Regarding issb?

First of all NEVER JOIN ACADEMY FOR ISSB PREPARATION.

Okay first lets start with written psychological tests:
  • Your writing is very important. Keep it disciplined, aligned and consistent throughout all the written tests and during bio data form filling. Your writing should be in a straight line horizontally and the first letter of each sentence must be vertically in line hence giving a neat and clean look. Practice on blank A4 pages to achieve this because it shows discipline under the stress of limited time.
  • Make positive sentences, avoid quotations and show your qualities like:
Instead of writing, Always try not to lie .. Write = I hate lying .. relate sentences to yourself in this way.
For example if u have to make sentence of character, make a sentence like my father has a respected character. Make sentences related to army.
  • Make creative picture and pointer stories, if u are stuck at a story and cant think of anything else, u can say that this is a painting or a drama that is highlighting a social issue. Relate your stories to army and your personal life. Show good qualities of character in them.
  • Don't tell psychologist that u lie often and never tell them that u have stolen money from parents or have cheated in exam.
  • Think practically when they give u a situation, dont over or under react.
  • Sit straight during all interviews.
GTO tips:
  • First of all, NEVER look towards GTO while an GTO task whether planning, discussion or group talks. Look towards him only when he is briefing or talks to you. Because if u look, he thinks that u are doing the task because he is looking at you, if he isn't u wont do it properly and thus your integrity is compromised.
  • Help others, engage actively in tasks, give good suggestions and attempt hard tasks yourself.
  • After a task is finished, put the planks and other things at start line in the same order you picked.
  • Stand in the order that GTO tells you to obey.
  • Always listen all of his briefings carefully.
  • Remember vehicle speeds, capacities and times during group planning briefing.
  • Go on 1st or 2nd num in your command task. Don't just stand still and order. Participate actively.
  • Offer to do command task first quickly when GTO asks who will do it first.
  • Wait for your turn to speak in group planning and discussion. Its better that u initiate them, speak less but speak good.
  • Use a little bit commanding voice while in lecturette.
  • NEVER hide a foul.
Deputy tips:
  • Always think before answering mathematical or other questions .. except for simple questions like city, father name etc.
  • Remain vigilant and listen to him carefully.
  • Always try and think even if u don't know the answer.
These are the things that I learnt from my experience. Hope they help.
In the end, I will like to say, Goodluck gentlemen!

Death before Disgrace.
Pakistan Army.

@ThunderStrike These are some tips for issb, hope they will help.

@Windjammer @Horus Can u kindly help spreading this thread or umm guide me how to do so as I have noticed many people have doubts about simple details regarding these topics.

Last edited:
Regarding issb?

First of all NEVER JOIN ACADEMY FOR ISSB PREPARATION.

Okay first lets start with written psychological tests:
  • Your writing is very important. Keep it disciplined, aligned and consistent throughout all the written tests and during bio data form filling. Your writing should be in a straight line horizontally and the first letter of each sentence must be vertically in line hence giving a neat and clean look. Practice on blank A4 pages to achieve this because it shows discipline under the stress of limited time.
  • Make positive sentences, avoid quotations and show your qualities like:
Instead of writing, Always try not to lie .. Write = I hate lying .. relate sentences to yourself in this way.
For example if u have to make sentence of character, make a sentence like my father has a respected character. Make sentences related to army.
  • Make creative picture and pointer stories, if u are stuck at a story and cant think of anything else, u can say that this is a painting or a drama that is highlighting a social issue. Relate your stories to army and your personal life. Show good qualities of character in them.
  • Don't tell psychologist that u lie often and never tell them that u have stolen money from parents or have cheated in exam.
  • Think practically when they give u a situation, dont over or under react.
  • Sit straight during all interviews.
GTO tips:
  • First of all, NEVER look towards GTO while an GTO task whether planning, discussion or group talks. Look towards him only when he is briefing or talks to you. Because if u look, he thinks that u are doing the task because he is looking at you, if he isn't u wont do it properly and thus your integrity is compromised.
  • Help others, engage actively in tasks, give good suggestions and attempt hard tasks yourself.
  • After a task is finished, put the planks and other things at start line in the same order you picked.
  • Stand in the order that GTO tells you to obey.
  • Always listen all of his briefings carefully.
  • Remember vehicle speeds, capacities and times during group planning briefing.
  • Go on 1st or 2nd num in your command task. Don't just stand still and order. Participate actively.
  • Offer to do command task first quickly when GTO asks who will do it first.
  • Wait for your turn to speak in group planning and discussion. Its better that u initiate them, speak less but speak good.
  • Use a little bit commanding voice while in lecturette.
  • NEVER hide a foul.
Deputy tips:
  • Always think before answering mathematical or other questions .. except for simple questions like city, father name etc.
  • Remain vigilant and listen to him carefully.
  • Always try and think even if u don't know the answer.
These are the things that I learnt from my experience. Hope they help.
In the end, I will like to say, Goodluck gentlemen!

Death before Disgrace.
Pakistan Army.

@ThunderStrike These are some tips for issb, hope they will help.

@Windjammer @Horus Can u kindly help spreading this thread or umm guide me how to do so as I have noticed many people have doubts about simple details regarding these topics.

Thank you so much for all of it.

I wrote psychological test few days back. Although , I was positive and overall comprehensive in my structure and grammar, my writing was not up to the mark and some cases, a little rough. I don't know what to make of it but if I take your post into account, it will definitely not go in my favor. Proctors at the exam told us that if we are successful in psychological test , we may receive our interview letters within 14 days. Let see what happens.

Pray for me.

Sir I'll have a interview with a pakistan army defence attache as I'm abroad and am exempt from initial and physical tests ,
What can I realistically expect in this?

Sorry I didn't understand your question clearly, please explain.
Which course have u applied in and further details
Sir I'll have a interview with a pakistan army defence attache as I'm abroad and am exempt from initial and physical tests ,
What can I realistically expect in this?

Thank you so much for all of it.

I wrote psychological test few days back. Although , I was positive and overall comprehensive in my structure and grammar, my writing was not up to the mark and some cases, a little rough. I don't know what to make of it but if I take your post into account, it will definitely not go in my favor. Proctors at the exam told us that if we are successful in psychological test , we may receive our interview letters within 14 days. Let see what happens.

Pray for me.
I didn't say your writing needs to be good, it needs to be aligned and disciplined. Even a bad handwriting gives a decent look when properly aligned. And if u have bad writing, write it in your demerits.
I will pray for your success IA, Goodluck.

Another important thing, in ISSB and before it, pray regularly and trust on Allah, spend free time in the mosque and read Quran and then pray, recite darood before an interview and before tasks. It will calm u down.

Can you tell me something about initial medical of the army Please ?

will dental braces be a reason for rejection? Also got teeth extracted. Treatment will most probably not be completed in a year :( :undecided:
What's the criteria for denta health?

Back
Top Bottom