What's new

quality of post

Quality of posts are associated with trolling, report the trolling posts and threads.

do you all agree that quality of post is been decreasing day by day ???
Or its me alone ???

It depends which threads you visit and how you engage in a discussion.
Make your comments interesting for others...dont act like a know all..dont argue all the way to the bitter end,give others some room to breath,dont try to strangke them wuth your and only your opinion....know when to shut up....dont reply to insults and personal attacks....and the thread quality will improve...

It depends which threads you visit and how you engage in a discussion.
Make your comments interesting for others...dont act like a know all..dont argue all the way to the bitter end,give others some room to breath,dont try to strangke them wuth your and only your opinion....know when to shut up....dont reply to insults and personal attacks....and the thread quality will improve...
Hmmmmn ohk ohk :)

The thread quality goes down as soon as someone tries to reply to a troll, trying to better him.

We will usually punish both in these cases, because you shouldn't be replying to the troll anyways in a trolling manner.

Well m not seeing trolling these day... Thanks to new rule but when i was a guest i use to see a lot... Good improvement

do you all agree that quality of post is been decreasing day by day ???
Or its me alone ???

Hmmmmn ohk ohk :)

Well m not seeing trolling these day... Thanks to new rule but when i was a guest i use to see a lot... Good improvement

Both of your post themselves are of poor quality. At least maintain some basic grammar and don't use S.M.S English a lot.

Each community on PDF has its own share of trolls.

If these trolls can be controlled, trolling will decrease and it will discourage potential trolls, which will result in better quality posts.

The thread quality goes down as soon as someone tries to reply to a troll, trying to better him.

We will usually punish both in these cases, because you shouldn't be replying to the troll anyways in a trolling manner.

webby,some members are also making vulgur posts...p.s take strict actions against it!:angry:

Instead of going to a new page to write the reason of reporting when report button is pressed, if only a box pops out below the post(like when we press Reply with Quote) to write the reason , Reporting will become easier.

It's not about english, it's about INTENT.

Agree- at this stage english- grammer or spelling mistakes should not matter-
People must understand this is not an english language or spelling bee competition-

I have been thinking of a way we can improve the 'quality of posts' and these forums need it badly.

Almost every day we have at least 5-10 new accounts with a sole purpose to troll, but the trolling part is not limited to these new accounts only. Even full members and senior members can be very biased/ stupid in their postings...So, if there is a way to put a 'Quality meter' under each member's avatar/ info that is only changeable depending on his posts by Mods (since they are most unbiased of all the PDF populace).

This way members can;

*Have an idea whose posts are to be taken seriously
*Have minimal childish arguments
*Get reasonable analysis out of topics
*Build a pathway to future leadership/ Mod positions

this is a total misassessment, trolling and quality of posts dont depend on each other, few reasons of declining quality is the decline in professional posts, the niswar corner(not that i have personal vendetta, i rather like it) whatever thread, and this forum is turning to gup shup forum, and gup shup like tone in other posts

i also see many members are totally ethnic based, they raise ethnic tensions in the forum, and biased.. which is due to over use of national politics forum which attracts many amateur and party based members or a jyalas

this has become a gag type forum

the quality will keep declining if these issues arnt addressed

Back
Top Bottom