What's new

Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Pakistan's Expensive Project

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1827433_64284060.jpg.pagespeed.ce.ZPu3bfKlLX.jpg

English please... what is the Irradiation level in pakistan, how much it cost for 1MW... approximately...

The Irradiation level is between 1900-2300 in the province of Punjab.
do lil research instead of giving figures like that.. baluchistan is blessed with maximum average irradiation in pakistan... exceeds 7kwh/m2.. punjab in between 6-6.5kwh... having this much irradiation levels don't know why you guys not tapping the resources available. ...

do lil research instead of giving figures like that.. baluchistan is blessed with maximum average irradiation in pakistan... exceeds 7kwh/m2.. punjab in between 6-6.5kwh... having this much irradiation levels don't know why you guys not tapping the resources available. ...

Before sprouting such nonsense from your rear end, which makes you look like a prick do some research yourself. The irradiation level in the province of Punjab and in particular Bahawalpur is between 1900-2300 annually. This figure was taken from the brochure of the Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Project. I have a good friend who is currentl in talks with a Chinese Solar Power company who is interested to invest in Pakistan.

Before sprouting such nonsense from your rear end, which makes you look like a prick do some research yourself. The irradiation level in the province of Punjab and in particular Bahawalpur is between 1900-2300 annually. This figure was taken from the brochure of the Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Project. I have a good friend who is currentl in talks with a Chinese Solar Power company who is interested to invest in Pakistan.

there is difference between 1900-2300 (kw/ annual)... and just saying 1900-2300...

annual^^^.. unable to reply you.. as am using mobile version. ..

annual^^^.. unable to reply you.. as am using mobile version. ..

there is difference between 1900-2300 (kw/day)... and just saying 1900-2300...

I should have elaborated on my figure, however I thought it was common knowledge that the average annual irradiation level in Punjab is between 1900-2300 kw. This is one of the highest irradiation levels in the world, according to the brochure of Quaid-e-azam solar park.

I should have elaborated on my figure, however I thought it was common knowledge that the average annual irradiation level in Punjab is between 1900-2300 kw. This is one of the highest irradiation levels in the world, according to the brochure of Quaid-e-azam solar park.
Annual Solar Irradiance

Solar Irradiation/Insolation in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

in our plant Radiation level is 5.6kw/day... the output varies on different factors like total sunny days and sunny hours available in a year... more importantly efficiency of the panels... tier1 or tier 2 or tier 3... and you can cap a bit more power if you use trackers over fixed panels...

Annual Solar Irradiance

in our plant Radiation level is 5.6kw/day... the output varies on different factors like total sunny days and sunny hours available in a year... more importantly efficiency of the panels... tier1 or tier 2 or tier 3... and you can cap a bit more power if you use trackers over fixed panels...

Annual Solar Irradiance

Personally my knowledge on Solar Power is relatively weak, however roughly the project in Bahawalpur has 3000 hours of sunshine annually according to the brochure. Already Zoenergy has added 100 MW to the national grid and the remaining 800 MW would be completed next year. TBEA Xinjiang SunOasis have also completed a 100 MW solar power project in the same area. The market is saturated in China.

Back
Top Bottom