What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

The Quranic verses you have quoted have not been set forth in proper context. I suggest you delete them, because it will result in a ban from the forum as per their regulations. Don't worry, I will not report you, but If they see this they will ban you because of their rules.

The 3 verses you quoted, I can deconstruct them so easily and explain the context, that I'm not even worried enough to respond back.

First I would like you to remove all references to Hindu in this thread.

India is a different case from Pakistan, because Indians openly profit off scantily dressed/nude women, and are okay with prostitution.

You guys take pride in Canadian born Sunny Leone that literally has videos of her being violated by whites for a dollar or two. Indians have no shame.

It's one thing If a woman is making a mistake to sell her self, but you Indians advocate it for money. That is sickening.

Where does it say anything about honor killing in Islam retard? Honor killings are a tradition of our pre-Islamic culture. Islam literally forbids it.

Fuk bois these days.
India is a different case from Pakistan, because Indians openly profit off scantily dressed/nude women, and are okay with prostitution.

You guys take pride in Canadian born Sunny Leone that literally has videos of her being violated by whites for a dollar or two. Indians have no shame.

It's one thing If a woman is making a mistake to sell her self, but you Indians advocate it for money. That is sickening.

Where does it say anything about honor killing in Islam retard? Honor killings are a tradition of our pre-Islamic culture. Islam literally forbids it.

Fuk bois these days.

I take great offense that you insinuate that all Indians support women selling themselves. I disagree with what Sunny Leone does, I disagree with women selling themselves, but that's their right. In India you are free to do as you like as long as you are not hurting someone else.

Don't throw stones and you won't get shot.

Centuries of bad habits die hard. These types idiotic stuff needs to be purged immediately with full force.

Since you keep bringing up the word Hindu again and again, could you clarify what is your opinion on the following

4:15 And as for those of your women who are guilty of an indecency, call to witness against them four (witnesses) from among you; so if they bear witness, confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens a way for them.

http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/trans/ch4.shtml

24:2 The adulteress and the adulterer, flog each of them (with) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you from obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.

http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/trans/ch24.shtml

17:32 And go not nigh to fornication: surely it is an obscenity. And evil is the way.

http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/trans/ch17.shtml

According to the verses you yourself have posted, the punishment for committing adultery (illegal sexual intercourse ) specially for woman can only be applicable if certain requirements are met, here are some of them:
  • There should be 4 witnesses.
  • The witnesses should be reliable.
  • All 4 of them should see simultaneously.
  • They should see very clearly.
  • If the accused had repented before being caught then the punishment is not carried out.
"And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful." - Quran 4:16

If any man who puts forward such a charge against any women without producing the said 4 witnesses then they should be flogged 80 times and in the future their testimony will not be accepted.

"And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient" - Quran 24:4

reference please.

@Fallen King

Are you referring to the following?

Sahih Muslim Book 017, Hadith Number 4206.
Chapter : He who confesses his guilt of adultery.

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself ; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judgment about him. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had hurried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/145-Sahih Muslim Book 17. Punishments Prescribed By Islam/12549-sahih-muslim-book-017-hadith-number-4206.html

According to the verses you yourself have posted, the punishment for committing adultery (illegal sexual intercourse ) specially for woman can only be applicable if certain requirements are met, here are some of them:
  • There should be 4 witnesses.
  • The witnesses should be reliable.
  • All 4 of them should see simultaneously.
  • They should see very clearly.
  • If the accused had repented before being caught then the punishment is not carried out.
"And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful." - Quran 4:16

If any man who puts forward such a charge against any women without producing the said 4 witnesses then they should be flogged 80 times and in the future their testimony will not be accepted.

"And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient" - Quran 24:4

Thank you Sir for the clarification. :tup::tup::tup:

This specific act is totally unacceptable as the witnesses have not been produced in this case.

@Fallen King

Are you referring to the following?

Sahih Muslim Book 017, Hadith Number 4206.
Chapter : He who confesses his guilt of adultery.

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself ; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judgment about him. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had hurried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/145-Sahih Muslim Book 17. Punishments Prescribed By Islam/12549-sahih-muslim-book-017-hadith-number-4206.html

Thank you Sir for the clarification. :tup::tup::tup:

This specific act is totally unacceptable as the witnesses have not been produced in this case.
i was looking for the burying daughter alive one.
But thank for that one too, I was also trying to find the one you quoted, but for other reasons.
Thank You

So you are already on your way to punishing her, in your very own way, right?

And what if the person's actions were causing repercussions to the entire nation?
Then the entire nation has to suck it up and be men with penises they so like to brag about....You are an embarrassment to a lot of Pakistani posters here....what should be done to you?Behead you? Stone you? Or do you prefer just a hundred lashes?

What proof do we have Qavi did not do this. Before dying Qandeel reported he was the main threat to her life. I am not trying to absolve the brother from responsibility or save him from his twisted sense of honor. Just saying that there could be something else here.
Well you're right there is a possibility of his involvement too. Because she did asked foe security few days back.

She was decidedly lower class. Was far from attractive, more kanjar than glamorous, as a result. And the lower class will take care of the kanjar among them. Pakistanis are not like as if they will kill anyone who shows more skin than what is nationally acceptable. They do have an aesthetic sense. These low class Pakistanis will hold a high class nude model with perfect body in respect and awe. Its just that this girl was distasteful.

How come no brother or father has ever been "honor killed"?

Why is it always the daughter, sister or wife? Does Islam state that only females are responsible for holding up the family's honor?

Pakistan is a such a banana republic.
Perhaps you are not paying much attention or you assume that only females are subjected to so-called honor killings.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/couple-in-faisalabad-man-in-multan-killed-for-honour/
http://pakobserver.net/2016/07/02/man-killed-for-honour-after-eloping-with-girl/

Rip even though I didn't agree with her antics, nobody has any right to kill her, her brother must be punished.

Back
Top Bottom