What's new

Qaid-e-Azam post graduate medical college named CHANGED to bhutto !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Qaid-e-Azam post graduate medical college name CHANGED to bhutto medical college something !!

and the bill has been passed :sick:

P.S. yar kamal hogai... I mean yeh sab say zarori masla tha jis per bill pass kerna tha parliament ko !!

BDpJsqlCUAAPsq_.jpg

Such an honest man zardari is
I am jealous that the Pakistanis have him
He will make pakistan a hyper power much stronger than United States & countries like china would be begging for aid
India will even not be worth mentioning we will give you Kashmir & all of india of you want
Matlab Banda yeh mast hai yaar

Salute to this man

this is all diversion tactics, how he manages to divert public from real issues...one after another !!

That's why sir he is a true leader IK is nothing compared to him

Such an honest man zardari is
I am jealous that the Pakistanis have him
He will make pakistan a hyper power much stronger than United States & countries like china would be begging for aid
India will even not be worth mentioning we will give you Kashmir & all of india of you want
Matlab Banda yeh mast hai yaar

Salute to this man

The fuq did I just read above?? Lol zardari is most corrupt and biggest traitor pakistanis have ever seen in their life! Wait till the next bill he passes will rename the Pakistan to bhutoistan!! PPP have renamed all the things to a psycho and ANP have renamed everything to basha khan!! Now only a sane and good party like imran khans will remame these things again to the name of our leader.

Is this college funded by Bhutto Dyana sty ???

The fuq did I just read above?? Lol zardari is most corrupt and biggest traitor pakistanis have ever seen in their life! Wait till the next bill he passes will rename the Pakistan to bhutoistan!! PPP have renamed all the things to a psycho and ANP have renamed everything to basha khan!! Now only a sane and good party like imran khans will remame these things again to the name of our leader.

Dude
Sarcasm

then i pity your definition of a leader.

Dude sarcasm

Also forgive me if I have hurt your feelings

he said when he came to power, they tried to do so as well when they used BB picture in official meeting, removed Quai-e-Azam pictures, even he said that this is Bhutto's Pakistan, Jinnah's Pakistan was before 71.

what else to expect from such a chawal ?

Dude
Sarcasm

Dude sarcasm

Also forgive me if I have hurt your feelings

yar hamari roz lay rahe hain or tujhay mazak ki pari hai :D

Kohi nahi IK ka jetna paka hai
If he does not do something stupid in last moments

Kohi nahi IK ka jetna paka hai
If he does not do something stupid in last moments

Inshallah PTI will win next election and the first thing they need to do is change all these names back, or name them after great Pakistanis/people born in our land in the past.

Bhutto destroyed Pakistan, he does not even deserve to have his name on a toilet.

Back
Top Bottom