What's new

QADRI the revolution & MuQ/ PAT political desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ALQAEDA terrorists & THIER FAMLIES PMLN use to give them shelters, since when PAT , s workers been declared terrorists?
There were a lot of Gullu butts , even the whole gullu police was there?
Why not even a single police men got killed , if there were terrorists they were fighting in model town?
I won't be astonished, when ever shabaz sharif will be hanged for his terrorist govt, killing innocent people's ?
Sorry, but you really don't know what means terrorism is!

Yes, we have genius born in PDF only knowing means of terrorism....pathetic

These terrorists scums of Qadri terrorist should be delt exactly as they were, because their unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims couldn't be called as peaceful organization or followers.

They were not innocent according to the law and police did as per defined duty. Is it essential in armed conflict to get dead body of a police man? Where it is written! please enlighten me.

You should hail Punjab government for its measures taken to secure innocent people from riotous Qadri group.

You will see, more then 30, when after this govt be kicked out, noora, s bee hanged, & mid terms be held by pakarmy?;):enjoy:
After all no one ever heard nawaz, before when zia shb , put him in politics ?
ye sab dewaany ke khwab hain :rofl:

These terrorists scums of Qadri terrorist should be delt exactly as they were, because their unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims couldn't be called as peaceful organization or followers.

They were not innocent according to the law and police did as per defined duty. Is it essential in armed conflict to get dead body of a police man? Where it is written! please enlighten me.

You should hail Punjab government for its measures taken to secure innocent people from riotous Qadri group.
its not terror ? so why army was called in lal masjid then ?
8-8-2014_25666_1.gif

Pathetic is your thinking that, the killed by police in model town were terrorists, & gullu but police was & is Saint?

its not terror ? so why army was called in lal masjid then ?
8-8-2014_25666_1.gif
Red mosque terrorist were armed with heavey weapons & were killing police rangers, even army officers?
But since when PAT workers has done that, where is Thier weapons?
Total bias, post!

or end same as iraq syria egypt yemen
Better then having a croupt & a killers govt!

ye sab dewaany ke khwab hain :rofl:
Noorey sey pochoo- woh bhi , abhi tak heyran hai, key woh kiysey - CM bana thaa?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I am saying this from last week.
TBH i am political athiest too never ever voted nor in future all civil or military are chair hngry i know. but when i see stupidity in peak i involve in talks here. imran and qadri dragging pakistan to hell .

Pathetic is your thinking that, the killed by police in model town were terrorists, & gullu but police was & is Saint?

I never took position that Gullu was not guilty.
What happened in Khushab is the clear sign of their terrorist mentality and if PG or FG will not put the cork here than i am promising you that you will find ISIS in Pakistan in near future. This organization should be banned and any activities should annulled.

What happened in Khushab is the clear sign of their terrorist mentality and if PG or FG will not put the cork here than i am promising you that you will find ISIS in Pakistan in near future. This organization should be banned and any activities should annulled.
Sorry, pakistan is not under rule by USA , the left overs like TTP, been taken out? So no worries , ISIS won't happen here, fake mandate & fake fear factors?

Sorry, pakistan is not under rule by USA , the left overs like TTP, been taken out? So no worries , ISIS won't happen here, fake mandate & fake fear factors?

Typical layman mentality who couldn't see issues in broad meanings, A minor thug could be turns into huge mafia if not taken into account.Enough food for think.

This Qadri shit should be sent into Gutter.

When goverment used Police for state terrorism and to back criminals this is what happens

When goverment used Police for state terrorism and to back criminals this is what happens
There is no word exist as state terrorism against evil minded people and their plans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom