What's new

PV Sindhu Knocks out Wang Yihan of China from World championship

^^You are right, Indians should also send their children to CCP run torture camps to start earning gold medals for CCP.

After all, we have to prove we are superior race :lol:

Irrelevant things as human rights and destroying lives should not come in t way. All hail the commisar!

^^You are right, Indians should also send their children to CCP run torture camps to start earning gold medals for CCP.

After all, we have to prove we are superior race :lol:

Irrelevant things as human rights and destroying lives should not come in t way. All hail the commisar!

For 1+ billion people to fail to achieve even one single Gold medal at the London Olympics is actually quite an amazing feat.

Even countries with tiny populations like New Zealand, Croatia and the Netherlands got a handful of Gold medals each. For tiny populations.

Don't tell me that New Zealand is running torture camps. :lol: They are just not incompetent.

^^Don't tell me that China achieves gold medals because it is as developed as New Zealand or Netherlands, where people pursue there interest for individual passions.

Olympics spirit is an amateur sports athletes compete for personal interests.

Not state sponsored medal churning machines.

In essence, as most things coming out of China it does its work well for some time, then rots away, because the base was rotten.

^^Don't tell me that China achieves gold medals because it is as developed as New Zealand or Netherlands, where people pursue there interest for individual passions.

Olympics spirit is an amateur sports athletes compete for personal interests.

Not state sponsored medal churning machines.

In essence, as most things coming out of China it does its work well for some time, then rots away, because the base was rotten.

No, that's why our "per capita" Gold medals are still low.

Look at New Zealand, they have a population of 4 million and they got 6 Gold medals!

Or South Korea who got 13.

India is abysmal though, they got 0. Even with a population of 1.2 billion people. That in itself is a world record.

No other region in the world can boast that, even small African states can get a few each.

Look at New Zealand, they have a population of 4 million and they got 6 Gold medals!

India is abysmal though, they got 0. Even with a population of 1.2 billion people. That in itself is a world record.

Why don't you compare our tally with your Bangla and Pak brothers or SL. South Asians were never strong in sports (Parents just don't allow their children to concentrate on sports). The mentality in India has started changing and more number of people are looking at sport as a career option. You need to look at the improvement we are making in the olympics. We've doubled our medal tally in 2012 olympics. Its nothing to be proud of, But Sport in India is on a upward curve. It's not just the olympic medalists people like sindhu give us hope and encourage more and more people to take up sports

No other region in the world can boast that, even small African states can get a few each.

Lets compete you & me, in the weightlifting category ! :smokin:

I bet I can clean & snatch more than you can ! :P

Why don't you compare our tally with your Bangla and Pak brothers or SL. South Asians were never strong in sports (Parents just don't allow their children to concentrate on sports). The mentality in India has started changing and more number of people are looking at sport as a career option. You need to look at the improvement we are making in the olympics. We've doubled our medal tally in 2012 olympics. Its nothing to be proud of, But Sport in India is on a upward curve. It's not just the olympic medalists people like sindhu give us hope and encourage more and more people to take up sports

That's fine, but why troll against people who do better than you? :no:

China doesn't do that well regarding Gold medals in per capita terms.

But at least we are being proactive and getting some, instead of being scornful and mocking those who can.

Lets compete you & me, in the weightlifting category ! :smokin:

I bet I can clean & snatch more than you can ! :P

Maybe, but I bet I could do more push-ups than you. :D

Since that is how we train in martial arts.

So we agree then China wins because it is essence established medal churning factories. Good.

Now to India, earning gold medals should not be the priority of a government just to brag to the world.

BTW shouldnt be Chinas as well, with 200 some million under poverty line.
But if those starved chinese are happier seeing gold medals, well your choice.

But at least we are being proactive and getting some, instead of being scornful and mocking those who can.

Mocking is bad! We should do this crap! But ask your Chinese commies as well to follow the same. That'll make PDF a better place.
I know Chinese are not like what we see in PDF. Common Chinese people doesn't have any enmity towards India. A very good friend of mine is Chinese. She's from Shanghai. So I know that. Only in PDF we get to see these nuts.

We are not mocking about you. I was just stating the fact. There was a drop in chinese dominance of Badminton. Don't you agree that a few years ago, Chinese had absolutely dominated Badminton (Only koreans or Indonesians challenged them). But now people like Juliane Schenk, Saina nehwal and other people of non-chinese origin have started defeated them.

Probably....I've never been able to go beyond the 100 mark ! :ashamed:

Currently I'm probably at around 60-70 ! :cray:

That is pretty good though. :D

But in Chinese martial arts our instructors (Shifu) have an obsession with push-ups, and will make us do that many before the training session actually begins.

(And then again after the training session is over.)

It's nothing compared to the Shaolin monks though, those guys can crack concrete open with their bare fists. If the Indians here saw traditional Shaolin training methods, they would take back their comments about "torture training camps".

Foreigners would think it actually is torture. But it's not, it is Kung Fu, which literally means "hard work". :P

The comparison to China was needless.As it is that most of the players who won and made their way into the quarters are for sure going to be knocked out by some newbie from Europe or somewhere else.We should be happy that our players are atleast outperforming some of the best and that's enough. . . What was the need of inviting trolls to this thread by bringing in China??:pissed:

That is pretty good though. :D

But in Chinese martial arts our instructors (Shifu) have an obsession with push-ups, and will make us do that many before the training session actually begins.

(And then again after the training session is over.)

It's nothing compared to the Shaolin monks though, those guys can crack concrete open with their bare fists. If the Indians here saw traditional Shaolin training methods, they would take back their comments about "torture training camps".

Foreigners would think it actually is torture. But it's not, it is Kung Fu, which literally means "hard work". :P

Dude I once saw a documentary on Shaolin Monks & they'd shown a 70 year old Monk balancing himself on one hand on a concrete ledge type bench for 3 hours ! :blink:

But I've always liked Wushu more than any other Martial Arts - I just can't use my legs but I'm good with fists....too bad no one teaches any of that here in Pakistan ! :cray:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom