What's new

Putin Xi and Imran stayed at Ala Archa presidential palace. Modi sent to Orion hotel.

During the SCO summit President of Russia. President of China and Prime minister of Pakistan stayed in Ala Archa presidential palace.

Indian Prime Minister on the other hand was sent to Orion hotel some 30 km away.

What day is it? Still such childish threads are running. Day by day, sorry to say, this forum is going deeper into the gutter.

These are international representatives and leaders. They are not kindergarten children who will showcase their animosity by making someone stand at end of line, or by sending the person to a different place. Seriously.

During the SCO summit President of Russia. President of China and Prime minister of Pakistan stayed in Ala Archa presidential palace.

Indian Prime Minister on the other hand was sent to Orion hotel some 30 km away.

Since some of you guys insist on being childish,

https://www.rt.com/business/461789-putin-invites-modi-russia/

Putin invites Indian PM Modi to be ‘main guest’ at Russia’s Eastern Economic Forum

Putin na ho gaya sala koi supermodel ho gayi, jisko dekho patane mein laga hai.

What day is it? Still such childish threads are running. Day by day, sorry to say, this forum is going deeper into the gutter.

These are international representatives and leaders. They are not kindergarten children who will showcase their animosity by making someone stand at end of line, or by sending the person to a different place. Seriously.
If this means nothing why comment on it? Let it roll along. Or is the ego really being hurt with this childish acts? Tune into Indian media they are posting previous images of Modi to glorify him. At least some has to tell what happened. Sorry but yes childish and important because nations are child which need to be told the truth. India needs a wakeup call to reality.

Well it's is irrelevant.
But all the world leaders stayed at one hotel while only Modi decides to stay at another hotel..
Surely they have not run out of the place there.
Then why?
I think Modi don't want any reason to happen or occur that would give chance to Pakistani delegation to meet him informally.. It seems stupid and childish, Pakistan has approached so many times and even shushma meet behind the scenes. But Modi was under too much pressure,, simply too much pressure by his own establishment not to meet with Pakistan whereas these type of informal meeting are quite common among head of states and these conferences provides way to solving issues without the prying eyes of the media..
It seems that establishment in India is not allowing Modi to settle issues with Pakistan...and they including Modi think that they are too invincible that they don't need to engage Pakistan anymore..
Maybe they are right but in my opinion they would regret this opertunity where civil and military both are asking to solve issues.

If this means nothing why comment on it? Let it roll along. Or is the ego really being hurt with this childish acts? Tune into Indian media they are posting previous images of Modi to glorify him. At least some has to tell what happened. Sorry but yes childish and important because nations are child which need to be told the truth. India needs a wakeup call to reality.

I haven't bothered to comment on any of these. Its the most stupid thing I have seen.

From the position, whether his hands are by side or in front, or is the person sitting or standing. Like wth. So stupid honestly.

I haven't bothered to comment on any of these. Its the most stupid thing I have seen.

From the position, whether his hands are by side or in front, or is the person sitting or standing. Like wth. So stupid honestly.

Suite your self. You are a free man to do what ever you like. Have I forced you bro into anything. Knowing how they all treated Modi is up to Indians to decide I am just bringing the truth here. :)

I think Modi don't want any reason to happen or occur that would give chance to Pakistani delegation to meet him informally..

Exactly :enjoy:

It seems stupid and childish, Pakistan has approached so many times and even shushma meet behind the scenes.

This was the worry, and 30 Km distance is maintained to avoid such reoccurrence
But Modi was under too much pressure,, simply too much pressure by his own establishment not to meet with Pakistan

What made you think that Modi has taken even a single decision under pressure :p:
It seems that establishment in India is not allowing Modi to settle issues with Pakistan

Do you know who is the Boss in India ?

Can you dream of a Civilian chairing a meeting while Head of armed forces attending with other bureaucrats

shah-rajnath.jpg

Last edited:
A good thread for trolling. Keep it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom