What's new

Putin Xi and Imran stayed at Ala Archa presidential palace. Modi sent to Orion hotel.

What day is it? Still such childish threads are running. Day by day, sorry to say, this forum is going deeper into the gutter.

These are international representatives and leaders. They are not kindergarten children who will showcase their animosity by making someone stand at end of line, or by sending the person to a different place. Seriously.

Couldn't agree more, its like watching 5 yr old kids fighting over who is going to sit at the front seat of the car.

Do you know who is the Boss in India ?

Can you dream of a Civilian chairing a meeting while Head of armed forces attending with other bureaucrats

View attachment 565371

Yes we know that a mass murderer is the boss in India.

And you are right we don't need to dream about a Civilian chairing a meeting with Head of Armed forces. Hope this helps

Pm-Imran-Khan-1.jpg

imran-khan-pakistan-afp.jpg
PM.jpg
209894_060644_updates.jpg

And you are right we don't need to dream about a Civilian chairing a meeting with Head of Armed forces. Hope this helps

Who looks like the Boss ?

Nawaz-1.jpg

While Indian army Chief :

Another humiliation to India...
Modi was provided with single rim Chinese toilet paper in his washroom while mighty IK was provided with double rim ultra soft American tissues.
Honestly,
Believe me,
Our great economist, potato farmer, the great @BHarwana has verified it.
Disgusting for us Indians.

Since modi stayed in different place, Putin has decided to give their S-400 systems to pakistan, and not india.

So what's the issue here ? a thread made just for trolls !!

I like what one of the tweets said, "supreme leader has a hugging disease so all other leaders must have insisted to keep him away". Anyway, supreme leader was bitch slapped more than one way but Indian media singing how he hugged Putin like two brothers (one brother keeping trying to look for his other brother in every leader). This lalu parshad doesnt even know men hugging is eastern culture and western men hate men huggers.

Breaking news:

Putin and Imran shared the same bed while sleeping at night at Bishkek.

awwww, i smell burning
having said that had Putin rejected Modi's gay hug? because Modi was willing for bedtime

I like what one of the tweets said, "supreme leader has a hugging disease so all other leaders must have insisted to keep him away". Anyway, supreme leader was bitch slapped more than one way but Indian media singing how he hugged Putin like two brothers (one brother keeping trying to look for his other brother in every leader). This lalu parshad doesnt even know men hugging is eastern culture and western men hate men huggers.

awwww, i smell burning
having said that had Putin rejected Modi's gay hug? because Modi was willing for bedtime
Were you adopted and you don't know about it?

Were you adopted and you don't know about it?

Why? is you mom still looking for her other son you don't know about?

just so you know my smart *** comments are very cruel this is me at my most polite.

Breaking news:

Putin and Imran shared the same bed while sleeping at night at Bishkek.

Lolol
Imran insisted on being little spoon

Jokes aside, this thread is cringingly asinine. And not to mention this Ashek Swain who wears his insecurity on his sleeve...fucking retard.

Back
Top Bottom