What's new

Putin speaks tatar

He doesn't speak Tatar, he reads Tatar from paper... actually he can't even read but I understood some of what he said... in the end of the video he says " I am one of those learning Tatar language just now and not all of them I understood what I have said" in russian if I am not wrong @senheiser ?

He just trying to look sympathic to Tatars...

I guess they understood exiling or killing Tatars would look bad while West's eyes are on Crimea, too bad they had to give up on their traditions :D

He doesn't speak Tatar, he reads Tatar from paper... actually he can't even read but I understood some of what he said... in the end of the video he says " I am one of those learning Tatar language just now and not all of them I understood what I have said" in russian if I am not wrong @senheiser ?

and? Do you see erdogan speaking to armenians in armenian ?

and? Do you see erdogan speaking to armenians in armenian ?

Erdogan is a crypto Jew. Look at his minora in his house. His Wife has jewish ancestry.

basbakan-suriyeye-bu-fotografla-mesaj-mi-verdi--0411111200_l.jpg

emine-edoganin-yahudi-olmasi_503594.jpg

I guess they understood exiling or killing Tatars would look bad while West's eyes are on Crimea, too bad they had to give up on their traditions :D

No need to kill them.Should they become like Azeris and the Volga Tatars ,they will benefit greatly .These guys alongside armenians dominate the business class.

You are crimean tatar?

He's not Indian. Probably he's chinese. Lots of chinese pretend to be Russian on this website.

new one today. One guy calls me chinese,one guy calls me vk-man,one guy calls me muslim,one guy calls me sick and mad man. Anything else left. Now call me pakistani and jew please. idiot.

new one today. One guy calls me chinese,one guy calls me vk-man,one guy calls me muslim,one guy calls me sick and mad man. Anything else left. Now call me pakistani and jew please. idiot.

You should have just put both Russian flags there :lol: The no one would suspect your origins

No and thats not fake like your Putin Video. It is HISTORY. :lol:
Yeah its relatively clear that you got your history lesson from conspiracy theorys, this stupid idiot in this video is known for talking bs, he fits you very well.

Back
Top Bottom