What's new

Putin Is Like 'Fredo In 'The Godfather'

I think you are mistaken my friend. Putin is like MICHAEL CORLEONE in Godfather.

He is taking out his enemies , one by one, just like Michael.

Moral of the story, NEVER UNDERESTIMIATE YOUR ADVERSARY.

I read an article on healthy yesterday. Four women received lab grown vagina due to birth defect. Perhaps Obumba should grow a pair in the lab.

Cant you find any thing reasonable to discuss ?is this what you have got?

One trick pony.

This is defence forum bro not some chit chat forum.

Who died and left you in charge ? And it's 'd-e-f-e-n-S-e.

I think you are mistaken my friend. Putin is like MICHAEL CORLEONE in Godfather.

He is taking out his enemies , one by one, just like Michael.

Moral of the story, NEVER UNDERESTIMIATE YOUR ADVERSARY.

Moral of this story....You don't know what you're talking about. Putin saw the West and NATO all up in his shit and had to lash out because he's weak and getting weaker.

Who died and left you in charge ? And it's 'd-e-f-e-n-S-e.

Moral of this story....You don't know what you're talking about. Putin saw the West and NATO all up in his shit and had to lash out because he's weak and getting weaker.

BTW, how old are you kid ?

No Genius, it is spelled " Defence " in United Kingdom. "Defense" is the American spelling.

Quit your bellyaching, you wont get much sympathy here for your cause. for that matter i doubt any one other than britian follows the US blindly.

No !! MAKE ME quit my bellyaching !! You're only Indian, I'm American !!:usflag::rofl:

hes the godfather you noob,

also stop also infiltrating this forum with your american products. You promote your stuff so we buy the next day a stupid dvd giving american cmpanies money which you put into making wars and other shit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom