What's new

Putin: India top foreign policy priority for Russia

photoxpress_indorussia_468.jpg

Purchasing power parity is a metric useful only for internal analysis. When comparing different economies, one can only consider the nominal dollar..

PPP analysis give the real picture of Economy of country. Suppose tomorrow 1 USD becomes equal 80 INR. Does your GDP or consumption or per capita income reduced by 30 %? No. Size of economy and its valuation in some currency are totally different matter. In 1000 USD you can hardly survive in US while you can live lavishly in India.

PPP analysis give the real picture of Economy of country. Suppose tomorrow 1 USD becomes equal 80 INR. Does your GDP or consumption or per capita income reduced by 30 %? No. Size of economy and its valuation in some currency are totally different matter. In 1000 USD you can hardly survive in US while you can live lavishly in India.

Holy lord. You just told me I'm wrong and pretty much confirmed what I was saying.

The problem is that besides food, minerals and anything low tech, anything of value in India is imported. So Indian people can buy less because imported items become more expensive.

India already have world's third economy bigger than Russia.

PPP is not a good measurement as the way of calculating PPP can be modified.

The problem is that besides food, minerals and anything low tech, anything of value in India is imported. So Indian people can buy less because imported items become more expensive.

PPP is not a good measurement as the way of calculating PPP can be modified.

Oh My god. The Chinese expert popup with his BS knowledge. Oh Almighty, Save this thread!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom