What's new

'Putin Has Lost His War In Ukraine' Says Amb. Michael McFaul

Russian army can defend their own land but they're not meant to invade other countries that's why they're losing the war.
They are not invading. They are ridding of Nazi disease and defend their influence when western keep using underhand method to meddle in other countries.

I always love when non europeans try to talk about europe.

Nope Ukraine is not same as russians.

Ukraine has totally different history connected with central europe. Has central european blood and even Greek parts. And religion is not same as well, Ukraine has large numbers of catholics and also the orthodox church is divided from russian one.

You simply have no clue about Europe.

The nazis sit i moscow. Beside that russiam influence collapsed. What was build up in 30 years shattered. In Europe, Russia is dead. A pariah and completly isolated. The networks and connections in politics, economy ect are all destroyed. In Ukraine, Russia has become an arch enemy. Ukraine is forever ripped out of Russias influence.

@waz @The Eagle

It seems @Apollon needs a holiday from spewing nonsense all over the forum.

Last edited:
Sadly this is wishful thinking - Putin doesn’t have a reverse gear and he has now refined his objectives in Ukraine which are now far more achievable- Russia’s aim will be to keep this conflict going for many years to come.

Ultimately like it or not - Russia will win in Donbas and claim the Black Sea and strategic Azov Sea ports. When she has consolidated these two territories- it’s check and mate.

Also not the difference in Language between the EU and US (US want Russia to be weaker after the war in Ukraine ) EU want to see Russia “appear” to lose the war in Ukraine.

The reality is hitting home - escalating this conflict is not in EU’s interest and the US is grandstanding because ultimately they (US) don’t share a land border with Russia - whereas Europe does.

The modern day Catholism is no different from Atheism. Pope is a pedophile child abusing lackey of Zionists sitting in Vatican. His followers still abuse children in their so called religious places. Catholism better be called religion of Homosexuals and the EuroVision. What a religion btw
Please don’t drag religion into political and strategic debates - insulting religion is off topic and this post has been reported.

Who cares . Pakistan has lost without firing a bullet.
Please don’t discuss off topic issues in this thread - plenty of threads open about Pakistan elsewhere.

Please don’t drag religion into political and strategic debates - insulting religion is off topic and this post has been reported.
The guy Apollon brought up religion into this political mess.

Btw, i have seen in many NAZI style forums of westerners insulting our prophet. You are right in your statement sir but these scums deserve no respect.

Btw, i have seen in many NAZI style forums of westerners insulting our prophet. You are right in your statement sir but these scums deserve no respect.
Report those posts and I will report Apollons post too. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Anyone who insults the Prophet - report the post I’ll also do the same - Islamophobes are not welcome on PDF.

In Russian involvement in Syria, they were ruthless, surrounding and bombing. But such ruthlessness isn't seen in Ukraine. Maybe due to their notion of being same people and nation or God knows what. They should have destroyed entire UAF infrastructure in the first days with missile volleys and they have the capability to do so, but they didn't due to I guess fear of too much collateral damage.

But their tactics were not stellar too in Ukraine. They opened up too many fronts in the starting days of the war.

Russians have conducted a military operation of much greater scale in Ukraine than in Syria. Bigger than any other in Russian history since World War 2.

Russians have used hundreds of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles to strike at high value targets across Ukraine (1900 in total). This is in addition to using aircraft to strike at other targets across the country on a regular basis and heavy artillery to shell locations of resistance.

The war is as brutal is it can be.

Brother, Russian Military is still a juggernaut. They haven't still unleashed their full capabilities in Ukraine.

But you have to keep in mind that Russia is fighting the not just Ukraine but all of NATO. NATO continues to provide ISR capabalities and billions in equipment to Ukraine, but still Russians are advancing but in a slow pace. And Eastern and Southern Ukraine will fall. Russian advance is albiet slow but forward.

Yes, nuclear weapons are left.

Russian forces lost the battle for Kyiv in the 1st phase of war. Now the focus is on the East to annex Donbas but Ukranians will continue to resist in this region as well.

Fact of the matter is that Russians have historically struggled to fight in European locations. Broader perspective in following post:

Post in thread 'US Army plans for the Precision Strike Missile' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-army-plans-for-the-precision-strike-missile.740834/post-13734069

I have not brought up religion. I said thag Ukraine has different church than russia and i reported your insult against religion.

Report those posts and I will report Apollons post too. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Anyone who insults the Prophet - report the post I’ll also do the same - Islamophobes are not welcome on PDF.

Would you explain to me why you give a negative rating?

Someone posted russian facism here, the Putinist agenda that Ukraine does not exist. This is the foundation for planned genocide on Ukraine. Ukraine is a different people with own culture, own language, own history and own religion.

It would be good if no putlerist hatepropaganda is spread here.

I have not brought up religion. I said thag Ukraine has different church than russia and i reported your insult against religion.

Would you explain to me why you give a negative rating?

Someone posted russian facism here, the Putinist agenda that Ukraine does not exist. This is the foundation for planned genocide on Ukraine. Ukraine is a different people with own culture, own language, own history and own religion.

It would be good if no putlerist hatepropaganda is spread here.
Please don’t discuss region in any thread relating to geo politics. I’ve reported your post and that of Muhammad as being unhelpful to the discussion.

I don’t need to explain anything to you- if you are unhappy please raise a request in GHQ thread and a mod can review my decision.

In Russian involvement in Syria, they were ruthless, surrounding and bombing. But such ruthlessness isn't seen in Ukraine. Maybe due to their notion of being same people and nation or God knows what. They should have destroyed entire UAF infrastructure in the first days with missile volleys and they have the capability to do so, but they didn't due to I guess fear of too much collateral damage.

But their tactics were not stellar too in Ukraine. They opened up too many fronts in the starting days of the war.
Their biggest mistake was not securing Ukraine's western borders and supplies kept coming in.

I think you overestimate Russia... they cant secure their own borders.
Well considering they have the longest borders in the world, but then again even US can't secure their borders either.

'Putin Has Lost His War In Ukraine' Says Amb. Michael McFaul​

The Western mainstream media is living a LIE and deceiving the people in the West. The reality is that Ukraine is losing the war, hundreds of Ukrainians are surrendering to the Allied Russian Forces. Those hundreds of millions of dollars worth weapons being pumped into Ukraine, majority of them are ending with Russian military which transferring these weapons to the militias of DPR & LPR.

Mariupol, Odessa, Kherson and Kharkiv have all been overrun by Russian Military forces. Its only a matter of time before Ukraine becomes a landlocked country with zero access to the Black Sea.

People who support the West, are gonna bite their tongues rather than face the reality that they were misled and brainwashed. The Western hegemony is coming to an end, the closer it reaches its end, the more desperate they get. Picture a fish out of water, that's what britain, america, canada, australia and North Western Europe are like.

Russians have conducted a military operation of much greater scale in Ukraine than in Syria. Bigger than any other in Russian history since World War 2.

Russians have used hundreds of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles in to strike at high value targets across Ukraine (1900 in total). This is in addition to using aircraft to strike at other targets across the country on a regular basis and heavy artillery to shell locations of resistance.

The war is as brutal is it can be.

Yes, nuclear weapons are left.

Russian forces lost the battle for Kyiv in the 1st phase of war. Now the focus is on the East to annex Donbas but Ukranians will continue to resist in this region as well.

Fact of the matter is that Russians have historically struggled to fight in European locations. Broader perspective in following post:

Post in thread 'US Army plans for the Precision Strike Missile' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-army-plans-for-the-precision-strike-missile.740834/post-13734069
Your response is much appreciated. Thanks for clarifying and explaining the points to us.

The Western mainstream media is living a LIE and deceiving the people in the West. The reality is that Ukraine is losing the war, hundreds of Ukrainians are surrendering to the Allied Russian Forces. Those hundreds of millions of dollars worth weapons being pumped into Ukraine, majority of them are ending with Russian military which transferring these weapons to the militias of DPR & LPR.

Mariupol, Odessa, Kherson and Kharkiv have all been overrun by Russian Military forces. Its only a matter of time before Ukraine becomes a landlocked country with zero access to the Black Sea.

People who support the West, are gonna bite their tongues rather than face the reality that they were misled and brainwashed. The Western hegemony is coming to an end, the closer it reaches its end, the more desperate they get. Picture a fish out of water, that's what britain, america, canada, australia and North Western Europe are like.

Odessa overrun by russians? When? :D show some russian troops there

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom