What's new

Putin: China plan could end war, but Ukraine and West not ready for peace

If NATO is disbanded, the United States compensates Russia for the loss of the war, and Ukraine is neutral. Russia could consider retreating to Crimea.
I have a better deal. How about Putin blows Zelensky while Xi watches, Lavrov posts a nude video of him saying "I am an idiot, the West is superior to Russia", Russia retreats from all Ukrainian territories including Crimea.

Ukraine could consider to go on with a peace deal and stop massacring Russian soldiers.

The war will continue until after three years both sides cool down. Negotiate to resolve issues.At that time, I hope you will not think that China is the biggest beneficiary.

Last edited:
If Putin really supports all of China's 12-point peace plan, then Russia must return all of Ukraine's territory, including Crimea. If so, then yeah, peace talks are possible. Otherwise Putin is just cherry-picking and blaming Ukraine/the West for not being 'ready'.

Very first point of China's peace plan:

1. Respecting the sovereignty of all countries. Universally recognized international law, including the purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter, must be strictly observed. The sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of all countries must be effectively upheld. All countries, big or small, strong or weak, rich or poor, are equal members of the international community. All parties should jointly uphold the basic norms governing international relations and defend international fairness and justice. Equal and uniform application of international law should be promoted, while double standards must be rejected. 

Keywords:
Universally recognized international law (not Russia's sham referendum)
United Nations Charter (not Russia's constitution)
The sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity (not Russia's territory)

Official map of Ukraine referred in Baidu, which includes Crimea:

(Bottom right: Officially used by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC)
1679679901322.png

If Putin really supports all of China's 12-point peace plan, then Russia must return all of Ukraine's territory, including Crimea. If so, then yeah, peace talks are possible. Otherwise Putin is just cherry-picking and blaming Ukraine/the West for not being 'ready'.

Very first point of China's peace plan:

Keywords:

Official map of Ukraine referred in Baidu, which includes Crimea:

(Bottom right: Officially used by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC)
View attachment 921905

But why US just dismissed China's peace propasal as "not impartial"? What does US want?

But why US just dismissed China's peace propasal as "not impartial"? What does US want?

I don't really agree with the US here.

Back
Top Bottom