What's new

Pushing the Shoal to the brink,the resolve of the mighty Chinese navy

BBC News - Vietnam's navy unveils first home-made warship
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia
17 Jan 2012 – Vietnam's navy takes delivery of its first locally-made warship, equipped with artillery and missile systems, local media report.

congradulations,Vietnam,finally ,in 2012,you managed to be able to build a ship,what a miracle.lol..

Mighty China gets 10-to-1 kill ratio. Not Stone-Age Vietnamese.

Silly Vietnamese. 10-to-1 kill ratio favors the more technologically advanced country, like China (or the U.S.).

For example, in Fallujah, the U.S. lost 70 soldiers and killed 1,000 insurgents. The country with the body armor, anti-tank missiles which you can fire at snipers or clustered enemies in buildings, tank support, artillery support, and air support (e.g. dropping 500 to 2,000 pound laser-guided bombs) will slaughter the other side.

You get one guess whether China is like the U.S. and Vietnam is like the technologically-deficient Iraqi insurgents. The 10-to-1 kill ratio belongs to China, not you Stone-Age Vietnamese. You've already seen this in action when a Chinese frigate mowed down 130 to 400 Vietnamese marines at Johnson Reef in 1988 with zero Chinese fatalities.
Hehe, history proved that: 1 regular VN soldier can kill 10 PLA easily, even now, PLA still don't know how we could kill PLA easily like that :P

sigh, PLA is always quite dumb in real combat, that's why PLA army is just used for parade only:coffee:
Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place – a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, “Xin Bolin” radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, killed 10 people(10 PLA killed) and injured 49 people, the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.

After the completion of the enemy attack, the attack group retreated to the white line along the original cave, Shiyan, slight casualties treated on the same day before 6 pm outside the original infiltration routes withdrawn. Later identified as the battlefield with poor management and night of the incident, the guard changing of the guard soldiers after the wake of the posts went to sleep, but the appointment of the soldiers agreed to sleep soon as it passed, it is an enemy agent teams can smoothly slip important reason for coming.

The enemy’s sabotage operations in terms of combat readiness, tactical use of weapons or the means to view, be termed the classic special operations, sabotage the enemy when using only grenades, directional mines, rockets and plastic explosives man other blast weapons, not only to me and cause greater damage technical equipment, but also an attempt to cover the war, our military personnel positions until the day 6 had thought only the enemy’s artillery explosions.

After the examination, the destruction of the enemy on the radar is not complete, obviously do not know the crucial point where, after repair, which continued to put the radar station operations. Military radio communications to monitor the enemy when they discovered that the enemy does not know what stuff used fried, thought it was the bombing of a communication station. Since then, the Vietnamese troops still can not restrain our artillery overwhelming firepower advantage in the subsequent 712 Vietnamese troops ate big comeback in the Chinese artillery on the enemy’s losses, thousands of people dead and injured. Until the war ended, the Vietnamese troops, only a small Soviet-made “hail” extended range rocket for longer range missile threats to become certain, can not change their artillery in a passive situation of being beaten.

The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past? Thus, there is a more than five years on a secret reconnaissance round of fighting. From July 1984, the Wuhan Military Region (later incorporated into the Guangzhou Military Region), Guangzhou Military Region, Chengdu Military Region, Jinan Military Region, the Air Force airborne, the Xinjiang Military Region, Lanzhou Military Region, Beijing Military Region, Shenyang Military Region has dispatched elite personnel, set up 5 batches A total of 15 group-level reconnaissance unit went to war on a combat mission in southern Xinjiang.Place of military knowledge and amusing stories of automobile » Vietnam
Chinese link
????????

You killed billions of Chinese? When did this happen? Will anyone on this forum believe your ridiculous claim?

Do you have any credibility left?
Sorry, millions
Hehe, Pol pot is chinese-khmer, just like you're chinese-american, before 1979, Cambodia-VN-Thailand had millions chinese-VNese,chinese-khmer,chinese-thai .Then when we attacked Camb-Thailand, of course we killed millions of Pol pot troops, Pol pot's supporters plus Royal Thai's army(most of them were chinese Khmer,Chinese-VNese, chinese-thai), that's it

I think the Filipino newspaper got it wrong and they're undercounting. Go watch the video. The three Vietnamese platoons mowed down on the reefs should be enough for almost 77. There was a lot more Vietnamese on the mothership.

I think the Filipino claim of 77 is too low.

I'm going to re-watch the video now and count for myself.

----------

The claim of only 77 dead is garbage.

I saw about 60 Vietnamese troops in the three platoons on the reef. There were 50 Vietnamese troops on the deck of the mothership. There were probably many more Vietnamese troops inside the ship itself. Watch the video and count for yourself.

I have never seen something as stupid as the hundreds of vietcongs standing on some coral reefs trying to protect their loots. We just shot them down as easily as clay pigeons! There were a lot more than 77 vietcongs, definitely!

And in terms of military strength, I think the gap between us and the vietcongs is much bigger now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen something as stupid as the hundreds of vietcongs standing on some coral reefs trying to protect their loots. We just shot them down as easily as clay pigeons! There were a lot more than 77 vietcongs, definitely!

And in terms of military strength, I think the gap between us and the vietcongs is much bigger now.

Suddenly attacked on unarmed cargo ship and worker-sailors are working on Vietnam's shoal is action of sea pirates.
Chinese cowardice and big mouth is just looking US control Taiwan. You are half-independence citizen, inferious mentality.

Maybe you should open a thread compare the Chinese military to the mighty forces of Dai Viet, just a suggestion. LOL

Dai Viet has beating France 1954, USA 1975 and China 1979 ran away with bloody heads.:enjoy:

Yeah, the gap is still very big, 1 regular VN soldier still can kill 10 PLA troops easily :lol:

haha,with less than 1% of China's military budget,this little Vietnamese goes nuts.

you quality got all your 77 sailors killed in less than 2 minutes in Spratly in 1988,haha

Here is Mr Chinese colombo:

77 Unarmed sailors made Chinese Navy scared enough when its used 2 guide missile battleships to against. Do you really see the difference between quantity and QUALITY?

Com on, even stupid kid still could see the BIG DIFFERENCE comparing with the very high IQs from Chinese that its always claimed.

That just because of yours highest IQ that made you turned to be a colombo person then you could be proud killing unarmed sailors. If it hard to shoot down UNARMED SAILORS then China navy could made me laugh.

I just wonder, how many money did China spent to killing UNARMED SAILORS anyway? Funny how Chinese Navy is?

Chinese said "Even 10 years to revenge is still not too late", time will come Vietnamese troops will take back whatever Chinese owe from our sailors and including the interest.

I think the Filipino newspaper got it wrong and they're undercounting. Go watch the video. The three Vietnamese platoons mowed down on the reefs should be enough for almost 77. There was a lot more Vietnamese on the mothership.

I think the Filipino claim of 77 is too low.

I'm going to re-watch the video now and count for myself.

----------

The claim of only 77 dead is garbage.

I saw about 60 Vietnamese troops in the three platoons on the reef. There were 50 Vietnamese troops on the deck of the mothership. There were probably many more Vietnamese troops inside the ship itself. Watch the video and count for yourself.

Vietnamese people don't forget nver 74 soldiers killed by Chinese in Hoang Sa 1974 and 64 Soldiers killed by Chinese in Truong Sa 1988.

monam-truoc.jpg

Today. 1/7/1012 demonstrations in Hanoi and HCM city condemned chinese provocations in East Sea òf Vietnam.

bieu-tinh1.jpg

That just because of yours highest IQ that made you turned to be a colombo person then you could be proud killing unarmed sailors. If it hard to shoot down UNARMED SAILORS then China navy could made me laugh.

I just wonder, how many money did China spent to killing UNARMED SAILORS anyway? Funny how Chinese Navy is?

Chinese said "Even 10 years to revenge is still not too late", time will come Vietnamese troops will take back whatever Chinese owe from our sailors and including the interest.

those were armed sailor trying to remove Chinese flag,and killed them all and also sank their battle ship,we also had some wounded,unarmed sailors can't hurt our sailor from that far away.and what did your government do about it??nothing,nothing at all.haha,dare you do that to Chinese ships??no,cause you know the result.your doomsday.

Vietnamese people don't forget nver 74 soldiers killed by Chinese in Hoang Sa 1974 and 64 Soldiers killed by Chinese in Truong Sa 1988.

monam-truoc.jpg

Today. 1/7/1012 demonstrations in Hanoi and HCM city condemned chinese provocations in East Sea òf Vietnam.

bieu-tinh1.jpg

oh,great .love to see underdog barking,such a great fun..

monam-truoc.jpg

bieu-tinh1.jpg

those were armed sailor trying to remove Chinese flag,and killed them all and also sank their battle ship,we also had some wounded,unarmed sailors can't hurt our sailor from that far away.and what did your government do about it??nothing,nothing at all.haha,dare you do that to Chinese ships??no,cause you know the result.your doomsday.

Go to Manchukuo and do something for independence of Manchuria, bro. Stop barking here.

manchu%20flag%20small.JPG

There are Islands of Vietnam.

Here is your home land, turn back to fight with chinese rulers for indpendence of Manchuria.

Manchuria.png

You Vietnamese nationalists missed my point.

I posted the pictures of the Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopters to remind you that most Vietnamese soldiers will never see a Chinese soldier. China has a highly advanced technological military. China fights with weapon systems. There will be Chinese attack helicopters, tanks, combat fighters, Chinese JSTARS, close-air-support Q-5s, MLRS, howitzers, etc. controlling the battlespace.

The Vietnamese Army will be facing a mechanized monster. Since Chinese sensors and weapon platforms are light years ahead of Vietnamese weaponry, the PLA will annihilate you from a distance.

For a modern military like China's, the weapon platforms eliminate any concentrated pockets of enemy Vietnamese troops. After Vietnamese positions have been bombed repeatedly, the Chinese infrantry will mop up the shell-shocked stragglers. Most of the Vietnamese Army will die at the receiving end of Chinese weapon platforms and never see a Chinese soldier.

You Vietnamese nationalists missed my point.

I posted the pictures of the Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopters to remind you that Vietnamese soldiers will never see a Chinese soldier. China has a highly advanced technological military. China fights with weapon systems. There will be Chinese attack helicopters, tanks, combat fighters, Chinese JSTARS, close-air-support Q-5s, MLRS, howitzers, etc. controlling the battlespace.

The Vietnamese Army will be facing a mechanized monster. Since Chinese sensors and weapon platforms are light years ahead of Vietnamese weaponry, the PLA will annihilate you from a distance.
Dude, check again the hystory and see who missed the point:
Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place – a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, “Xin Bolin” radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, killed 10 people(10 PLA killed) and injured 49 people, the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.
Our men can sneak into china's territory, destroy 10 million dollar Radar , killed 10 PLA when only one got killed, so of course, our men can do the same again with your cheap copy WZ-10 .

btw: I think cheap WZ-10 never can have some use in Real combat, Russia Shoulder-fired missiles will shoot it down so easily like how Syria shot down Turkey F-4 .:coffee:

Dude, check again the hystory and see who missed the point:

Our men can sneak into china's territory, destroy 10 million dollar Radar , killed 10 PLA when only one got killed, so of course, our men can do the same again with your cheap copy WZ-10 .

btw: I think cheap WZ-10 never can have some use in Real combat, Russia Shoulder-fired missiles will shoot it down so easily like how Syria shot down Turkey F-4 .:coffee:

haha,where did you get the source? we never sneak,ha,so many times in the history ,we kick open and door and take away your everything,now,we are in Spratly and combat ready,where are you cowards hiding?

Back
Top Bottom