What's new

Punjabi Taliban preparing for major terror attack

The main root is in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

These two countries have been playing their centuries' old hate in our courtyard.

Both these have distorted Islam and Islamic teachings.

They had brought their filt.h to Pakistan.

I agree that Pakistan is battle ground of conflict between saudi arab and iran. but again I will say the big reason is Socio economic problems.
btw I wonder what will our SEEKER friend say about Iran traing Taliban and giving assylem to Al qaieda people.
I think he will deny reports.

Can you teach a dog to drive a car, the answer is no, the only thing that can be done is show such ruthlessness against these people that you put fear in their hearts.

One strong covert operation and an ideological campaign for the masses to show these dogs for what they are will be the best thing to do.

Yes, dogs can dirve a car.

The above statement and video is nothing related to the thread, this video is just for the sake of the statement made.

Just being funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preparation and making back ground for starting another war on terror in southern Punjab.
America Cant attack and fight Pak army ,they thought y not start breaking Pakistan from inside.Y not create hatred for army in the locals .and thn achieve their objective which remains .Denuclearizing of Pakistan.

Right said... Beleive it or not USA and Israel is the biggest enemy of Pakistan... USA is planing to finish Pakistan Nuclear weapons, so that Israel may get a big opportunity to attack the Muslim countries in the Middle East (which it will do in the near future Insha Allah)...

Pakistan Government is the Ally of US but the country is not that big ally of US , that If Israel attacks any Muslim countries and Pakistan will not respond to it and will keep on favoring US ....

The only hurdle Israel has in way is the Pakistan Nuclear weapons, for which US is helping them to dismantle Pakistan Nuclear weapons...

Believe me when ,God Forbid, this is done , Israel will definitely start that big war......

you are fanatic
what will you call those who attacked Sunni mosques in 90's and 80's

were they also Kharji shias

stop ur non sense dont genralize. Bad goats are in every sect. If at present majority of bad goats are comming from sunnies it doesnot mean whole sunni community is kharji

BTW ur thinking process is similer to Yazeed. I dont blame you on that because you are a single track person who have no knowledge of sociology

I do agree with your all points but mate you don't have right to call him yazeed nor he has any right to call you anything, bashing any firqah or flaming any1 will not help any1,

I was big supporter of PML(N) but the way they are doing politics make them look pathetic to me, they doesn't look like supporting TTP-Punjab wing neither they looks like taking any strong action against them in Punjab, I just got feelings that we will have to pay for laziness/support from Punjab Gov and I am afraid the cost will be greater day by day if they won't take any strong action,

I do agree with your all points but mate you don't have right to call him yazeed nor he has any right to call you anything, bashing any firqah or flaming any1 will not help any1,

I was big supporter of PML(N) but the way they are doing politics make them look pathetic to me, they doesn't look like supporting TTP-Punjab wing neither they looks like taking any strong action against them in Punjab, I just got feelings that we will have to pay for laziness/support from Punjab Gov and I am afraid the cost will be greater day by day if they won't take any strong action,

yea i agree but you have to see the root causes. the south Punjab is the poorest area in country with extreme feudal curse. I say yes we need an operation there but it will have short term effects. for long term we need economic activities which benefit a common man. eliminate poverty and ignorance to eliminate terrorism. remember south Punjab is home of Sufies like Khawaja Ghulam Freed

No attacks on an entire community of fiqah or sect will be tolerated. Condemn the groups and extremists within the sects, but don't paint the entire community with the same brush.

That said, like the prejudice against Ahmadis and the resulting discrimination against them by almost ALL Muslim sects in Pakistan, there needs to be a recognition of overt and covert prejudice against people of other sects, and a deliberate attempt to not transfer differences over theology into our relations with each other on a practical and personal level.

In Pakistan wahabi ideologic lashkar jhangvi,sippah sahaba and taliban have killed thousand of Shias in last 30 years..

False sir , there are more sunnis killed than any body (try doing an ethinic count) irony is whatever sect of muslim killed on our soil its another Pakistani dead so lets try and shift focus here. Bottom line the enemy wants us to stay this way , confused in ethinicities and sects. Last thing they want is this nation is united on one front and one front only and that Pakistan.

If we all (not sure if it is possible though) but the day its done , we have technically killed their idealogy. They will simply pack their bags and try this another region

Last edited:
I agree that Pakistan is battle ground of conflict between saudi arab and iran. but again I will say the big reason is Socio economic problems.

I think socio economic problems are not the biggest reason neither driving force because in the 80s during first Afghan Jehad against USSR, the economic conditions were worst than today but we did not see this kind of barbarism as LeJ is carrying out.

Its the ideology stemmed out of Iran-Saudi hate since centuries which has played a big role and this same was exploited by US for own interests whereas we failed to keep a check on individual organisations which now have been bought by different players and are out of our control.

btw I wonder what will our SEEKER friend say about Iran traing Taliban and giving assylem to Al qaieda people.

NATO commander recently said the same.

And i dont know how much its true but in this game of interests nothing can be ruled out

true upto a large extent , these two countries Saudi and Iran , seems to be doing pretty much what they want , their recruited fanatics can twist the minds of people as and when wanted.

I think socio economic problems are not the biggest reason neither driving force because in the 80s during first Afghan Jehad against USSR, the economic conditions were worst than today but we did not see this kind of barbarism as LeJ is carrying out.

Its the ideology stemmed out of Iran-Saudi hate since centuries which has played a big role and this same was exploited by US for own interests whereas we failed to keep a check on individual organisations which now have been bought by different players and are out of our control.

NATO commander recently said the same.

And i dont know how much its true but in this game of interests nothing can be ruled out

Scenario has quite changed now. Iran has bow down in front of Saudis.Iran is undergoing another silent inside revolution.
Iran-Saudi ties are going into change after Ahmedinejad Umrrah trip year ago.

Talibanization is nothing but an misguided ideology. All Army operation actually helped these anti-state elements to grow under the name "TALIBAN". We had criminals living around the cities. These criminals were given money with the Taliban cap, and used them to recurite the people relatives e.g. the effectee of lal masjid joins hands with Fazullullah in swat. the operation in swat was a success, but the some other criminals were given the cape to Taliban again, and we have Punjabi Taliban.. and now they are doing same what they did in swat ...

another operation will do nothing but reproduction of taliban from another location. another location another location... the whole army will be used for this but nothing going to happen, unless the core of this is removed. Taliban a.k.a CAPE HOLDERS uses islam as tool to misguide people, and the military operation gives fuel for easy prays.. Criminals are used for this purpose, and who pays is the one who can pay.

The only solution for this problem is
1. To recognize the one who is paying as our emeny,
2. To recognize The one who is helping the payee for this as an enemy
3. Make Pakistani consitituion/government/system as per Quran & sunnah, as commited in article 3/4 and our religion and as per ordered by Supreme Court of Pakistan in 1998 (this will certainly remove the main agenda of these So called Talibs).
4. more intelligence work then full fledge army operations to remove idols.
5. Education in rural areas.

There was no Talaban in Pakistan uptill 2003, when Gen Musharaf started operation in waziristan to get US aid ,some local tribes started insurgency with name of Talaban.

I think peace can only be restored in country if GOP stop ISAF support , these Talaban will automatically be vanished .

Rokna hay to barash ko ruko
Meti tu mahkay ge yeh hai us ki majbori

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no Talaban in Pakistan uptill 2003, when Gen Musharaf started operation in waziristan to get US aid ,some local tribes started insurgency with name of Talaban.

I think peace can only be restored in country if GOP stop ISAF support , these Talaban will automatically be vanished .

Rokna hay to barash ko ruko
Meti tu makay gi yeh hai us ki majbori

Mate i highly doubt if they will be vanished like this, do you remember Sofi Mohammad in Sawat ? when gov wanted a peacful solution he was showing his red eyes with flaming statements ? but after gov took action he got agree with accepting all conditions of GOP.

it doesn't mean that taking action is right way to control them but if you won't show your power i don't think TTP gonna get on line,

Back
Top Bottom