What's new

Punjabi students association at Dawood Engineering College Karachi

Apneii @HRK Bhai aaap Urdu Speaking Bhai logg kiyaa koii Manufacturing Defect ke saath aateiii haiin keh bandaa sawal kisssy aur seh kareiii aur jawaab koiii aur deiii ? :whistle:

app ne koi sawal tau kya tau nahi tha :undecided:

Anyway this banner is clearly in response to some hatered shown towards punjabis. Punjabis are very timed people, they never show ethnic pride unless someone ask from them.
Barring the Punjabi everyone has an enmity with everyone else in Karachi ! :unsure:

Its Urdu-Speakers vs Baloch vs Pukhtoon vs Sindhi vs TTP ! :undecided:

Face it we - Punjabis - are model citizens wherever we go ! :smokin:

No doubt punjabis are model citizens all over Pakistan. But this banner is troubling, it means there is hatered towards punjabis in Karachi. Which is shamefull considiring how punjabis treat others in Punjab.

Punjabis are mild and shy, they dont show ethinic pride. Punjabis are like milk which will remain cold but when it gets hot it will boil.

This thread is by far the most retarded thread of PDF . All ya niggas participating and doin commentary are crazy .

tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Anyway this banner is clearly in response to some hatered shown towards punjabis. Punjabis are very timed people, they never show ethnic pride unless someone ask from them.
But this banner is troubling, it means there is hatered towards punjabis in Karachi. Which is shamefull considiring how punjabis treat others in Punjab.

When was the last time you heard that 'Punjabi' was targeted as he was a Punjabi ..... oh bhai when you don't know Karachi why are commenting on the subject without any basic knowledge about the political landscape of Karachi ....

I cant bet its some new attention seeker & a wannabe leader propagating Punjabi Nationalism .... without having the understanding of ethnic acceptance of Punjabis in Karachi .....

Last edited:
When was the last time you heard that 'Punjabi' was targeted as he was a Punjabi ..... oh bhai when you don't know Karachi why are commenting on the subject with any basic knowledge about the political land scape of Karachi ....

I cant bet its some new attention seeker & a wannabe leader propagating Punjabi Nationalism .... without having the understanding of ethnic acceptance of Punjabis in Karachi .....

Lo @HRK Bhai kei unnnder kaaa Karachiite baahir nikal ayaaa ! :omghaha:

Lo @HRK Bhai kei unnnder kaaa Karachiite baahir nikal ayaaa ! :omghaha:

???

yara this is the truth now its only the Punjabi community who can do business in any area of Karachi .... from Memon Goth to Laiyari, Kati Parahi to 90 ..... provided they pay their dues honestly .... :whistle:

When was the last time you heard that 'Punjabi' was targeted as he was a Punjabi ..... oh bhai when you don't know Karachi why are commenting on the subject without any basic knowledge about the political landscape of Karachi ....

PSA is actually a very old student organisation much old than APMSO etc

Good to know punjabis are treated well in Karachi, keep it this way.

???

yara this is the truth now its only the Punjabi community who can do business in any area of Karachi .... from Memon Goth to Laiyari, Kati Parahi to 90 ..... provided they pay their dues honestly .... :whistle:

I think even they can't; a few months to a year back some of my extended family moved out because they were being harassed by a parchi every other day !

Its going to take time but they think Rawalpindi is a good place to start over !

I hope that law & order normalcy return to Karachi - Its not easy to see the Quaid's City suffer like this ! :(

PSA is actually a very old student organisation much old than APMSO etc

yaap but that group got merged and formed PPI = punjabi pukhtoon ithed .... :blink:

might be resurfaced with new leadership .....:undecided:

I think even they can't; a few months to a year back some of my extended family moved out because they were being harassed by a parchi every other day !

Its going to take time but they think Rawalpindi is a good place to start over !

I hope that law & order normalcy return to Karachi - Its not easy to see the Quaid's City suffer like this ! :(

Yara parchi is really a problematic thing for ever businessman, but the real issue is not of parchi its the number of parchi by different groups ....... specially in old city areas .....

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD ON DEFENCE PAKISTAN!GOD JOB HRK & crazy Batmannow hahaahaha loooooooooooool

Not until non-Karachities keep viewing things from one angle & keep their blame guns against one community. It saddens me to see the city in whose streets i grew up playing cricket & soccer are now no more safe:cry: - thanks to politicians who just care to control the city & blind supporters who remain in denial & keep blaming one community.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom