Pakistan
Am i the only one lost in translation.

10e68a6691b2a1fcb94956412dfcabb8.jpg

Last edited:
hahahaha

Akhiyan da Noor - Mariyam Bano Bint-e Haji Shoukat Ali Mughal :rofl:

Naal

Sohne Munday Imran Mughal - (Farzand) Muhammad Zafar Hussain Mughal

Akhiyan Wichawan walay Saray ghar walay etc.........

Nice its funny thanks for sharing

Is it true that there are three "Akhiyan da noor getting tied with three Sohney Mundey"?.

Sounds like an optician's family.

If this is indeed a real card (meaning not just a joke), which it looks like then I am delighted to see someone using their native language for a wedding card. Feeling happy after seeing this

It's indeed a genuine card, the image was E-mailed from Pakistan,
Apparently the envelope bared the wordings,
Janab Qudoos Sahib, Sarey Tubbar Dey Naal.

If this is indeed a real card (meaning not just a joke), which it looks like then I am delighted to see someone using their native language for a wedding card. Feeling happy after seeing this
In the present time when most of us are so eager to put off our culture, our religion and our language like worn-out clothes only to be called and considered 'progressive' and 'modern', watching some still adhering to their very roots is nothing but refreshing as well as reassuring.

Windjammer: Would you kindly cover the names of the brides (grooms are fine), phone numbers, and the actual address, re-scan and than post it here. Its something personal and may not be appropriate to post on a public forum as is.

Last edited:
Punjabi is a very beautiful Language and i feel lucky to be able to read it.

Fellows this is more like a joke or a formal kind of thing but if you want to see some Switched on Punjabi Please read Kalam e bahu or other Sufi Poets.

Reading such material is no less than meditation & i wish that i can learn other languages that i can access the Sufi Soul on a broader range.

Thank You.

Reading such material is no less than meditation & i wish that i can learn other languages that i can access the Sufi Soul on a broader range.

Thank You.
Tazkara e Ghousia from Moulana Gul Hasan Shah Qadri is in Urdu (actually in 1850s era Urdu), and if you are really interested in Tassawwuf, it is a must read. Persian, yeh, this is a language you want to learn and than read Masnavi Maanvi from Moulana Rumi. In its preface, it says 'hast QuraN dar zuban e Pehlawi', meaning, 'it is Quran written in Persian'.

Windjammer: Would you kindly cover the names of the brides (grooms are fine), phone numbers, and the actual address, re-scan and than post it here. Its something personal and may not be appropriate to post on a public forum as is.

Sir, as stated earlier, the image was E-mailed to me from Pakistan, hence i am unable to erase any parts. The question of privacy did come to my mind but apparently the detail is doing rounds all over Pakistan Networks.

Sir, as stated earlier, the image was E-mailed to me from Pakistan, hence i am unable to erase any parts. The question of privacy did come to my mind but apparently the detail is doing rounds all over Pakistan Networks.
Bhai, Windjammer, I have done the appropriate editing, now would you kindly upload this edited card in place of the original one? While this is true that the card will be available in an unaltered form on other places, at least on the PDF, it will only be available in more an appropriate form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom