What's new

Punjab to fund Balochistan projects

We even go as far as to say mine it, grab every illegal and send them packing.

Our area has been destroyed by the afghans, we want government to grow balls and fence and mine the border.

Border must be blocked by erecting a wall/fence & those Afghans who are born in Pakistan or whose children are Pakistani by birth or those who have lived in Pakistan for at least 15 years must be grant citizenship.

@Topic Federal & Punjab govt should invest money in Balochistan's Gawadar district. Once Gawadar become important business & economic hub, it will help eradicate poverty from Balochistan province.

Why does it have to be population dependant?, maybe we don't like having too many kids but does that mean we don't want our equal share?.

NFC Should be divided equally between all provinces, if population of Punjab is too high then it's their problem.

Punjabs population becomes a burden then send them our way, we will happily take them but we want our equal share not population dependant.

Again Balochistan population will increase dramatically once Gwadar is developed, people from all over Pakistan will settle there. You realize 65% of ethnic Baloch population live in Sindh and Punjab? While only 1/3 of Pakistani Baloch population live in Balochistan. People have been moving to punjab, sindh since centuries thats why its more populated then Balochistan.

But Gwadar can easly become 10 million population city in coming decades.

The reason behind it differs. A baloch found riddled isnt killed because of him being a baloch, rather a one which wants separation. Punjabis are killed just because.

Khair no one in Punjab does this to anyone. If some people have issue with it, then so be it.

Punjabis are causing "innocent" Pakhtuns killed in drones? Right baby Jesus would have more of a hand in it than evil Punjabis. Baluch are killed/disappeared for active part in separatism. Not because of your ill conceived notions.

Baluchistan needs all the help, because it is a part of Pakistan. Get it? Your opinion is tantamount to jealousy and self righteousness. Want me to count you the ills of your "brethren"?

Dont get in this game because you have no ground.

Who ever said punjabis were complicit in drone attacks?.

Separation is a word used to keep those who ask for their rights under the cosh, reality is very different.

Do you not know the word terrorist and wot is used to achieve other motives, the word seeking separation is no different.

Those separatist don't want our resources to be sold for pennies to our Chinese and other friends.

Who ever said punjabis were complicit in drone attacks?.

Separation is a word used to keep those who ask for their rights under the cosh, reality is very different.

Do you not know the word terrorist and wot is used to achieve other motives, the word seeking separation is no different.

Seperatism has repercussions. Asking for your right does not. The agencies wont kill you for your rights, they might not listen to you. Your rights are either hampered by your beloved Sardars or your corrupt leaders. It's the same in Punjab, or elsewhere.

I have seen the kids of sardars and how they blow through money on booze bitches and drugs. I have first hand knowledge and info on each and every one i encountered. Your money is wasted, yet you elect them or listen to them.

Again Balochistan population will increase dramatically once Gwadar is developed, people from all over Pakistan will settle there. You realize 65% of ethnic Baloch population live in Sindh and Punjab? While only 1/3 of Pakistani Baloch population live in Balochistan. People have been moving to punjab, sindh since centuries thats why its more populated then Balochistan.

But Gwadar can easly become 10 million population city in coming decades.

Well move them over, we want equal share, if population is a burden on you send them to us as long as we get our equal share.

Seperatism has repercussions. Asking for your right does not. The agencies wont kill you for your rights, they might not listen to you. Your rights are either hampered by your beloved Sardars or your corrupt leaders. It's the same in Punjab, or elsewhere.

I have seen the kids of sardars and how they blow through money on booze bitches and drugs. I have first hand knowledge and info on each and every one i encountered. Your money is wasted, yet you elect them or listen to them.

Reflect on your own leaders, your own party before you make such comments.

Well move them over, we want equal share, if population is a burden on you send them to us as long as we get our equal share.

No one can move the population anywhere, people will go where they find oportunity.

Nothing needed from Punjab, Baluch people should reject it, they cheated us in the election and they will cheat on this too.

This is WHY you guys are in a mess that you are in. You guys have so much sectarianism and divides its sad. If only you try to belong to a nation.....the combined pool of resources can help everyone. One and One are Eleven. Not two!

This is WHY you guys are in a mess that you are in. You guys have so much sectarianism and divides its sad. If only you try to belong to a nation.....the combined pool of resources can help everyone. One and One are Eleven. Not two!

To a nation whose leader once said , there is no difference between India and Pakistan, we are one people same people, divided by a boundary, our god is one, our food is same, our language is same our eating habits are the same.
Someone forgot about the nation, Pukhtoon and Baluch in that particular speech.

If you guys only tried to belong to the nation, if only, that's why you guys are in a mess, giving a 6 arm dude same status as Allah and forgetting half of your country who doesn't belong to that category.

All the poor guy said was that he didn't want the PML-N leeches leaching from another province; he never mentioned anything about disunity or whatever. Some people need to grow and realise that different people are bound to have different opinions.

To a nation whose leader once said , there is no difference between India and Pakistan, we are one people same people, divided by a boundary, our god is one, our food is same, our language is same our eating habits are the same.

Which leader said that?

All the poor guy said was that he didn't want the PML-N leeches leaching from another province; he never mentioned anything about disunity or whatever. Some people need to grow and realise that different people are bound to have different opinions.

Which leader said that?

The current one, that was a big slap to anyone west of the indus, now if we said that about Iran or khurasan then we would have been labelled traitors, Shias etc etc and the hoo ha.

Last edited:
If you guys only tried to belong to the nation, if only.

Which leader was it??? Just so you know, I have a LOT of Indian and Pakistani friends. That whole region is divided into different ideology, customs and religions supported by Islamists on one end and hard core Hindus on the other. Whoever thinks such big divides can be overcome is an idiot. Also, on the other end, you guys belong to Pakistan as a nation???

Which leader was it??? Just so you know, I have a LOT of Indian and Pakistani friends. That whole region is divided into different ideology, customs and religions supported by Islamists on one end and hard core Hindus on the other. Whoever thinks such big divides can be overcome is an idiot. Also, on the other end, you guys belong to Pakistan as a nation???

Well you may share culture and language with them, but I don't I have culture that is my own and has been around for thousand of years, I don't share the language or the food as I am a meat eater and eastern iranic language speaker and I don't share eating habits and looks either.

Those comments of Nawaz clearly didn't consider us as part of that nation otherwise he wouldn't have forgotten half the country while making those comments.

The current one, that was a big slap to anyone west of the indus

You mean the fat ganja? He will shit from his mouth on state television if it brings him more power; you shouldn't pay particular heed to such a man.

Also, you do honestly think Punjabis put Bhartis before Pashtuns and other Pakistanis?

Besides, if you want you can call Iranians and Afghans your brothers; no body has a right to stop you..

The current one, that was a big slap to anyone west of the indus, now if we said that about Iran or khurasan then we would have been labelled traitors, Shias etc etc and the hoo ha.

Don't forget Azad Kashmir and the Northern Areas. This shaytaan sold us out years ago. As did his kusra league (what it should be called).

You mean the fat ganja? He will shit from his mouth on state television if it brings him more power; you shouldn't pay particular heed to such a man.

Also, you do honestly think Punjabis put Bhartis before Pashtuns and other Pakistanis?

Besides, if you want you can call Iranians and Afghans your brothers; no body has a right to stop you..

I do they are my kin and kith but not at cost toPakistanis , I wouldn't accept them as my kin and kith as Pakistanis are my kin and kith, how would other half of pakistan will feel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom