What's new

Punjab Police torturing and abusing a couple right in the middle of the road

the end result of 30 years of experience in running the country :hitwall:

During army rule these cockroaches are kept under the boots.

This is the result of politicising of police .. All political parties use these cunts for their own benefits .. The recruitment is based not on merit but political quotas and bribes..

Didn't we see gullu butt receiving "shabash" from that ASP after breaking people's vehicles? Didn't we see him leading cops on rampage?

This is our own doing.
What's ironic is that people were filming it instead of stopping ty police... Beghairat awam... I'm sure that had it been KPK or Balochistan or any other province the people would have screwed the police had they misbehaved or touched a woman like this:

Punjab Police=Private army of Shariff brothers, requirement to join is basically be the most vile human being you can ever be.

During army rule these cockroaches are kept under the boots.

This is the result of politicising of police .. All political parties use these cunts for their own benefits .. The recruitment is based not on merit but political quotas and bribes..

Didn't we see gullu butt receiving "shabash" from that ASP after breaking people's vehicles? Didn't we see him leading cops on rampage?

What's ironic is that people were filming it instead of stopping ty police... Beghairat awam... I'm sure that had it been KPK or Balochistan or any other province the people would have screwed the police had they misbehaved or touched a woman like this:
I'm Punjabi. But you're right. The people should've beaten the crap out of those police men

Back
Top Bottom