What's new

Punjab Police torturing and abusing a couple right in the middle of the road

Quote me on this.
The Pakistani Law doesn't give them this right under any circumstances.

And probably enjoying the hospitality of Khadm e alazz Gulu butt police.
Just one call.
And lets just say "Hospitality in ko serve karien gay" and anyways that's what a Muslim and a citizen of the country should do, when he/she sees something so wrong.

It is sad to see action but no action against those types of goons.
It sure is. But this is the truth as well. There are countless examples where an inquire was staged only to fool masses and once the issue cooled off it was all wrapped up and the culprits walked!

It sure is. But this is the truth as well. There are countless examples where an inquire was staged only to fool masses and once the issue cooled off it was all wrapped up and the culprits walked!
A sad dilemma but the truth.

This is why everyone should know the law.

Just want all you Pakistanis to know: our Punjab Police is beastlier than your Punjab Police. And I'll put money on that.

Ha no way nothing can beat ours 8-):P

I will come back and tell you Ashwini Kumar and K. P. S. Gill stories. Ashwini Kumar about how he captured Pratap Singh Kairon's assassins in Nepal, and K. P. S. Gill, whose cops shot so many and claimed they disappeared, that the only way they were found out was when an enterprising human rights activist checked out the firewood consumption figures. Believe me....oh well, I'll get called a traitor again.

Police and politicians did not appeared from mars and they are among us so if something is wrong with them then something is wrong with us. Jahilat is common and so are abusing each others on petty issues and breaking laws which reflect in mindset of police as well

For starters allowing them to do this. Failure to act. Failure to educate the masses about their rights? Or how about insufficient guts to do what's right?

Look good on paper, easier said than done!

How many of us here would like our brothers and sons to be the front line when it comes to “stopping” them from doing this?

Educating the masses and more importantly educating the police sounds better but then again who will do that? Government? WHY? So that they are no longer able to use them for there own political agenda?

Back
Top Bottom