What's new

Punjab Police Surrendered in front of Chotu Gang in Rajanpur

you want us to believe small time thief has the man power and support to bring government of Punjab to its knees.'' Rana Sanaullah Khan.'' Name any other country where a out spoken supporter of terrorist groups banned by the state becomes a law minister.

So are you implying tht ISI made him the law minister of punjab? n ISI rigged elections to make nawaz the PM? as for sanaullah.. i say again... these bastards will do anything for votes... n yes they are scarred of them too..

Police force backed by military helicopter cant find the guy held up in a island really? What was the helicopter there for site seeing?

Negotiations are used as ploy to buy time for operation not to meet the demands?

Name a country where terrorist or thieves have spokes person living among common citizens.while its intelligence agencies cant find the where about of these terrorist really?

In a country where terrorists are released by courts anything is possible..

This is a total farce. The local police officials should be suspended.

First they say that the bandits are surrounded in an island, then somehow the bandits escape. Then the police say that the local MNA has negotiated with them and they have released the hostages.

Then a day later the police says that actually an operation was done to rescue the hostages, but somehow the bandits didn't even receive a single bullet in this so called operation and escaped.

Now in the morning, the TV said that even hostages haven't been rescued.

Pathetic.

Atif Mazari said that Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif had directed him to facilitate negotiations between the bandits and the police.

Earlier negotiations with Chotu Mazari for the release of the hostages had failed because the police had refused to give up all three LJ men arrested a few months ago.

Instead of blaming the foot soldiers why not the big fish why no chief minister resign or the law minister?

According to police sources, Chotu Mazari is a member of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi and has also donated money to Jaish-i-Muhammad. He had received training in Afghanistan. His three allies are also active LJ members

small time thief eh?

=DESERT FIGHTER;4531638]So are you implying tht ISI made him the law minister of punjab? n ISI rigged elections to make nawaz the PM? as for sanaullah.. i say again... these bastards will do anything for votes... n yes they are scarred of them too..

Zia brings Nawaz to politics Zia used ISI for politics enough said.

In a country where terrorists are released by courts anything is possible.

Mr pasha admitted himself that ISI picked up Innocent people never to be seen again are you telling me they couldn't pick up real well known terrorist never to be seen again? you do realize its intelligence agencies job to eliminate any threat to country national security right?

Where is terrorist that attack Mumbai India hanged thats called justice.

@Cheetah786 ISI does alot of good stuff aswell... but than again... stupid up stuff aswell...ive seen both... from arresting 10 would be suicide attackers to .... something i cant disclose on an open forum.. but overall ... il give em 9 marks out of 10...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cheetah786 ISI does alot of good stuff aswell... but than again... pretty effed up stuff aswell...ive seen both... from arresting 10 would be suicide attackers to .... something i cant disclose on an open forum..

I wouldn't expect you or any one to release any news that can be used by our enemies at any cost including satisfying my or any others curiosity?

But any officers be it military or intelligence efforts to combat terrorism are in vein if the higher ups continue to carry on old and failed policies.

I will never forget too salute the fallen soldiers that keep us safe by sacrificing the most important thing they have their lives.

Rooti Nai Kabhi Shaheedoon se Lipat Kar
Yeh Hausla Mere Watan ki Maun Ka Hai

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't expect you or any one to release any news that can be used by our enemies at any cost including satisfying my or any others curiosity?

But any officers be it military or intelligence efforts to combat terrorism are in vein if the higher ups continue to carry on old and failed policies.

I will never forget too salute the fallen soldiers that keep us safe by sacrificing the most important thing they have their lives.

Rooti Nai Kabhi Shaheedoon se Lipat Kar
Yeh Hausla Mere Watan ki Maun Ka Hai

Bhai everything can change... if the govt stops being "watan faroosh"... give the agencies n police a free hand... n u will see wonders...

The thread title is confusing.
I think our lathmaar Punjab(India) Police surrendered in front of some rag tag gang.

It all happened due to a influential political figure who was acting as negotiator b/w police and dacoits, deal reached was to give dacoits a safe passage in to mountains in exchange of releasing kidnapped police officials

I think as of latest, the kidnapped police officers aren't released yet. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. Also what kind of negotiation was this where you just accepted everything those gangsters asked and couldn't make them accept any of your term?? Also the drama Punjab Govt made out of it, see the video I've posted and check what Law Minister Punjab Rana Sanaullah said about the gangsters and what eventually happened.

The thread title is confusing.
I think our lathmaar Punjab(India) Police surrendered in front of some rag tag gang.

You are right, mods can change the title to Pakistani Punjab..

x3633_44011852.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4TWgYHiao9.jpg

PMLN is responsible is for all this sectarian violence !

punjab ka naam kharab krne mein inhi ka hath hay

Back
Top Bottom