What's new

Punjab Police KILLS one more person in Faisalabad

bhai PMLN is trying to establish their saudi kindom in Punjab, you guys need to eliminate this kingdom,

after getting phainty from mushy i thought nooras had got some lessons and they had now leart from the PPP< how to rule for five years, how bad it may have been economically but PPP pulled out 5 years

nooras are just digging hole in their graves deliberately then they come crying that we were victims of martial law

bhai PMLN is trying to establish their saudi kindom in Punjab, you guys need to eliminate this kingdom,

after getting phainty from mushy i thought nooras had got some lessons and they had now leart from the PPP< how to rule for five years, how bad it may have been economically but PPP pulled out 5 years

nooras are just digging hole in their graves deliberately then they come crying that we were victims of martial law

Saudi kingdom is 10000000 times better than Altaf jamadar's kingdom in karachi.

Do you think Raheel Sharif is mushy? After martial law he will first take care of mqm walas terrorism. So stop dreaming of grand alliance with army this time around.

Do you think Raheel Sharif is mushy? After martial law he will first take care of mqm walas terrorism. So stop dreaming of grand alliance with army this time around.

i'm not dreaming of anything neither i do support marshal law, but guys like nooras are just inviting for marshal law, and i think sooner the better because these pathetic nooras are not learning their lessons at all

its time for nooras to get their acts straight or boot is waiting for them around the corner

and please you don't need to worry about MQM at all, not your problem

nz.jpg

We support army and request them to hang these PMLN terrorists and clean this country from them by hanging them on same spot where they opened fire on innocent people.

i'm not dreaming of anything neither i do support marshal law, but guys like nooras are just inviting for marshal law, and i think sooner the better because these pathetic nooras are not learning their lessons at all

its time for nooras to get their acts straight or boot is waiting for them around the corner

and please you don't need to worry about MQM at all, not your problem

You don't want martial law but won't mind it in case of Nooras because of personal grudge. Remind me of zarvan, he also doesnt support ttp but will not mind if they burned his own city Lahore.

Both of you are nutters.

You don't want martial law but won't mind it in case of Nooras because of personal grudge. Remind me of zarvan, he also doesnt support ttp but will not mind if they burned his own city Lahore.

Both of you are nutters.

seems like you don't have an IQ to understand what im really saying

so i elaborate it for you

i dont support marshall law, but the way nooras are performing, they deserve to be kicked out, if nooras want to remain in the office they will need to mend their ways, so either they will shape up out be shipped out?

now do you get my point

nooras have mandate of punjab which i respect but nooras don't respect their own mandate, they are killing people like animals, have been behaving like a ruthless king even though they talk about democracy

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi Rajeeoon....May ALLAH bless this nation and get rid of this plague as soon as possible!

seems like you don't have an IQ to understand what im really saying

so i elaborate it for you

i dont support marshall law, but the way nooras are performing, they deserve to be kicked out, if nooras want to remain in the office they will need to mend their ways, so either they will shape up out be shipped out?

now do you get my point

nooras have mandate of punjab which i respect but nooras don't respect their own mandate, they are killing people like animals, have been behaving like a ruthless king even though they talk about democracy

Nutter your iq is below 1 with this kind of thinking, keep dreaming about martial law. First army need to take over Karachi and kill terrorist party mqm menbers. After that i also won't mind if nooras are kicked out.

Nutter your iq is below 1 with this kind of thinking, keep dreaming about martial law. First army need to take over Karachi and kill terrorist party mqm menbers. After that i also won't mind if nooras are kicked out.

you seem to be either deliberately trying to be a foolish or you are completely god gifted retarded guy

you seem to be either deliberately trying to be a foolish or you are completely god gifted retarded guy

don't wish for martial law, trust me Raheel is no mushy. He is after all punjabi, and will have to much power. 92 operation will be remembered as good old days in that case.

Hopefully sanity prevails and mqm walas stop wishing for martial law.

don't wish for martial law, trust me Raheel is no mushy. He is after all punjabi, and will have to much power. 92 operation will be remembered as good old days in that case.

Hopefully sanity prevails and mqm walas stop wishing for martial law.

but this doesn't change the facts that you are an idiot or pretending to be one, i think you are naturally an idiot

but this doesn't change the facts that you are an idiot or pretending to be one, i think you are naturally an idiot

And you was born retarded so not much hope left. Remember army is punjabi and we support army anyway. Martial law will **** economy in case of punjab, but in case of Karachi expect Raheel danda as well. Especially to mqm walas.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom