What's new

Punjab Police KILLS one more person in Faisalabad

Nawaz Sharif has amazing expertise in forcing marshal law. If we somehow make him president on Mars, he will force marshal law there too. :rofl:

yesterday #TTP spoke man said we will Burn #Lahore & #Islamabad ..no need of you shahid #PMLN will Accomplish yr mission #StateTerrorism

And you was born retarded so not much hope left. Remember army is punjabi and we support army anyway. Martial law will **** economy in case of punjab, but in case of Karachi expect Raheel danda as well. Especially to mqm walas.
born retarted is not somethng to be ashamed of.. born as aslave is a thing to be ashamed of ...

born retarted is not somethng to be ashamed of.. born as aslave is a thing to be ashamed of ...

Don't worry about me, i am lota supporter. I only wish best for Pakistan. And its clear PPP/PTI are worst ones to lead Pakistan ATM. And MQM well no need to say anything..

Don't worry about me, i am lota supporter. I only wish best for Pakistan. And its clear PPP/PTI are worst ones to lead Pakistan ATM. And MQM well no need to say anything..
lol ... okey .... can sense a slave talking .

lol ... okey .... can sense a slave talking .

Just ignore this lunatic known as 'shabaz shareef'. He has no job, no life, no education. He sits on his tiny computer all day and night long and keep posting 'crap' which his useless mind can think of. He spits lies, abuses and has no credibility or shame. He is posting all over these forums supporting PMLN killings and later he says i dont support anyone. He is a typical PMLN joker. Why even bother about what he replies. Stop quoting him and he will go back to the rock under which he came from. I simply despise to see his name in every freaking thread because of the display picture he has.

. I simply despise to see his name in every freaking thread because of the display picture he has.

Beta hate is strong in you, thats why i changed my id and avatar for people like you. ;) blind suporters of political parties, you seem to be potian going by your posting style.

Beta hate is strong in you, thats why i changed my id and avatar for people like you. ;) blind suporters of political parties, you seem to be potian going by your posting style.
now billu spoke again... slave of sharif family .. trying to justify the killings shameless people

now billu spoke again... slave of sharif family .. trying to justify the killings shameless people

His name is not billu. His real name is probably far more CHEAP, thats why he couldn't use it as his username hahahahaha.

His name is not billu. His real name is probably far more CHEAP, thats why he couldn't use it as his username hahahahaha.

Jahil insaan kiun apni auqaat dikha raha hai? Aur pehle post karna sik le theek tara. For starters use normal letters...

Agher nazar nai hata to doctor ke pass jao per hume hata hai.

Jahil insaan kiun apni auqaat dikha raha hai? Aur pehle post karna sik le theek tara. For starters use normal letters...

Agher nazar nai hata to doctor ke pass jao per hume hata hai.

hahahahahaha tell us your real name !!! hahahaha. I love getting your blood pressure high, hoping that your tiny brain would brust hahahaahahahahaha

:laughcry:
hahahahahaha tell us your real name !!! hahahaha. I love getting your blood pressure high, hoping that your tiny brain would brust hahahaahahahahaha

Bhai to waqui anda hai ankhoon se? Agher ye bat hai to forget what i said. Allah tujhe haram de amen.

View attachment 35582

We support army and request them to hang these PMLN terrorists and clean this country from them by hanging them on same spot where they opened fire on innocent people.

Kia app jantay hain kay 2008 mien Unkale Mushy kay janay kay bad app kay betay, Bily Mushy, ka sath bahut bara scam ho ga? Us scam mien app kay saray $$$ app ka bank account say chalay jaien gay.

Zara Sochia.

Bus sochtay rehna.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom