What's new

Punjab police dismayed at govt’s repeated ‘surrender’ to TLP

f*%king stupidity at its peak… don't forget that these people have religious ideology as their motivation , and religious ideologies are very difficult to handle with weapons
those people have do or die attitude and i know this because i know someome who is out there
there seems to be no solution in my mind rn but opening fire on them is totally not a good approach , it might kill a few Pakistanis push them temporarily, but then again , you can't just kill an ideology… they might just pop up some other day
Re-education camps

Unless a successful narrative is built that this lot are khwarajis and anti-Islam, the government can do nothing. If they clamp down hard on them, the government becomes "anti-Islam" in eyes of a large section of our populace and it's ministers wajib ul qatl. TLP leadership knows this very well and we have the examples of Sareer Ahmed and Khalid Hameed who dared to question why their students were missing from class and were subsequently murdered in cold blood for being questioned. Justification? The victims committed blasphemy. TLP members become judge, jury and executioner all by themselves, and nobody is safe, especially not government ministers and officials (Note: same mentality as murderer of Salman Taseer).

Much as I sympathize with Punjab Police (something I never thought I would say), this is a wider societal issue where our sane Ulema hazrat have failed to challenge the rise of this khwarji group who are using Islam for their own nefarious purposes. Unless a public narrative is established that the TLP is not working for the betterment of Islam, no opposition towards it can effectively be implemented. This is the harsh reality of Pakistan 2021.
I know Sir Khalid hameed, such a pious man. My cousin was his student and he used to tell me how good he was, that he had not seen a teacher more sincere to his students then Khalid Hameed (May Allah bless his soul)

TLP people, mostly hardcore supporters can pose security risk if extreme force is used. Narrative should be changed as early as possible. Many people who support them are limited to online posts. But there are hundreds of thousands of hardcore terrorists (I would call them terrorists) who would come out and try to disrupt peace.

They can literally declare you Non Muslim in a matter of second, next thing you will be held responsible for committing blasphemy, next there will be hundreds of ignorant piece of sh*ts who will try to earn easy Jannah by murdering you.

Prominent Ulma from every sect should be taken into confidence and through them people should be told how dangerous this gang is, and especially the hadith about Khawaraj people and its connection to this group should be explained. Synchronising this gang with ISIS, TTP and RSS is another thing, that if people think of this group next thing that comes into their mind should be ISIS, TTP and RSS.

Unless a successful narrative is built that this lot are khwarajis and anti-Islam, the government can do nothing. If they clamp down hard on them, the government becomes "anti-Islam" in eyes of a large section of our populace and it's ministers wajib ul qatl. TLP leadership knows this very well and we have the examples of Sareer Ahmed and Khalid Hameed who dared to question why their students were missing from class and were subsequently murdered in cold blood for being questioned. Justification? The victims committed blasphemy. TLP members become judge, jury and executioner all by themselves, and nobody is safe, especially not government ministers and officials (Note: same mentality as murderer of Salman Taseer).

Much as I sympathize with Punjab Police (something I never thought I would say), this is a wider societal issue where our sane Ulema hazrat have failed to challenge the rise of this khwarji group who are using Islam for their own nefarious purposes. Unless a public narrative is established that the TLP is not working for the betterment of Islam, no opposition towards it can effectively be implemented. This is the harsh reality of Pakistan 2021.

Bro who is going to build this narrative? Our whisky drinking elite? Truth is that these people have significant ground level support. A lot of people see their demands and their cause as valid. This is what happens when you have 40% illiterates and another 40% literate only on paper.

The religious monster the psuedo liberals used to warn is about, now exists in our country. its engrained into society. The working class trust the political class the least. They have support for these fasaadi more than the political class.

This is very sensitive and could backfire big time. Govt should be very careful dealing with these religious thugs.

Bro who is going to build this narrative? Our whisky drinking elite? Truth is that these people have significant ground level support. A lot of people see their demands and their cause as valid. This is what happens when you have 40% illiterates and another 40% literate only on paper.

The religious monster the psuedo liberals used to warn is about, now exists in our country. its engrained into society. The working class trust the political class the least. They have support for these fasaadi more than the political class.

Thats the tragedy. In an ideal world as @RangeMaster pointed out, prominent Ulema should be consulted and the government and media should in tandem work with them to establish the narrative. However this is easier said than done. The people they are up against will literally murder anyone who questions their beliefs. Anarchism has descended and is a consequence of the wider injustice and inequality present in our society. Wherever there is a lack of justice, anger and frustration emerge. This anger then uses whatever channels are present in that society to show itself. Since our society is largely religious, the anger emerges in the form of a religious organization. In other irreligious countries we instead see the rise of other extremist movements like communism (depending on the economic and political realities of respective countries).

Day-1 TTP our bachay
Day-2 TTP militants
Day-3 TTP people released
Day-4 TTP rangers called
Day-5 TTP gave up saying they are too confused with what this govt wants to do

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom