What's new

Pune: 2 soldiers dead, 5 injured during bridging exercise

Supercruising

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Accidental deaths are very common in india when ever their is a cross boarder firing accidents are going to happen
Yeah just like there is sudden attacks from no where killing Pakistani forces inside Pakistani territory at least 100 km from the loc where the fight is going on.

Yeah just like there is sudden attacks from no where killing Pakistani forces inside Pakistani territory at least 100 km from the loc where the fight is going on.

Well you can say that if you are dumb and don't know that Pakistan is fighting terrorists coming from Afghanistan since at least last ten years

Well you can say that if you are dumb and don't know that Pakistan is fighting terrorists coming from Afghanistan since at least last ten years
I am not finding fault you guys questioning the deaths on our side ,but I was asking the posters not to be dumb and ask the same questions to PA on deaths reporting in other parts of Pakistan when even the situation is bad near loc. I have seen a trend of such reportings .

I am not finding fault you guys questioning the deaths on our side ,but I was asking the posters not to be dumb and ask the same questions to PA on deaths reporting in other parts of Pakistan when even the situation is bad near loc. I have seen a trend of such reportings .
When was the last time the PA reported deaths of it's soldiers due to any dubious accidents?
Now you can compare that with what's been coming out from Indian side every time there are hostilities and clashes on the LOC.

Hiding loc deaths
LOL

If they were actually hiding loc deaths, then they didn't have to report any of these incidents this way at all. Forget deaths, even injuries suffered by our security men, cops and paramilitary included are reported in the media.

Last edited:
LOL

If they were actually hiding loc deaths, then they didn't have to report any of these incidents this way at all. Forget deaths, we injuries suffered by our security men cops and paramilitary included is reported in the media.
Give it a rest dude, there have been documented incidents where a suicide by Indian soldier was covered up as a sniper shot and then there was that famous incident where Five Indian soldiers were pulled alive from an alleged avalanche .....but next day....all five died.

RIP Gupta Sharma, Indian soldier who died whilst shaving when he accidentally cut his head off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom