What's new

public deportations in Italy start

IQ is heavily influenced by environmental factors . At the end of the day we are all human beings. If swedes were transported to central Africa and left there for a few generations their IQ would change, when Central Africans come to Sweden and live for a few generations their IQ changes.

Most IQ studies are heavily flawed. You cannot compare a child born to a goat herd in South Sudan to one going to private school in the U.K.

Here is one study done only on 5 year olds born in the U.K. to different races. As you can see, the differences are marginal - almost everyone falling in the 90 to 100 range. Small differences are most likely explained by parental especially maternal education levels.

http://www.unz.com/jthompson/intelligence-of-5-year-olds-in-uk/

Wrong. IQ is by large parts set by Genetics.

Neanderthals had larger brains. Europeans, Asians and Native americans have up to 5% neandertal DNA. Africans are only group who have zero.

Wrong. IQ is by large parts set by Genetics.

Neanderthals had larger brains. Europeans, Asians and Native americans have up to 5% neandertal DNA. Africans are only group who have zero.
Despite the larger brains - Neanderthals are extinct! What does that tell you.

Look at the stats on the study I linked to. It's easy to access.

Despite the larger brains - Neanderthals are extinct! What does that tell you.

Look at the stats on the study I linked to. It's easy to access.

They are not extinct, they merged with newcomers and formed what europeans and asians are today.

Long story short,these rascals must be thrown out. I ve noticed a long, but emotional post by @Sky lord ..my answer is he should shove it where the sun don't shine
......this rif raff killed and inocent European driver. ,and it's not their first victim.....wild animals need to be put down.

Any kinds word for the Polish guy killed by these savage beasts Mr @Sky lord ,or he doesn't matter?

Long story short,these rascals must be thrown out. I ve noticed a long, but emotional post by @Sky lord ..my answer is he should shove it where the sun don't shine
......this rif raff killed and inocent European driver. ,and it's not their first victim.....wild animals need to be put down.

Any kinds word for the Polish guy killed by these savage beasts Mr @Sky lord ,or he doesn't matter?
The savage beasts that killed the trucker should be put in prison.

News flash for you - In the 21st century we no longer do collective punishments - just because one African immigrant did something bad doesn't mean we line up and shoot all Africans.

Those times are long gone buddy.

The savage beasts that killed the trucker should be put in prison.

News flash for you - In the 21st century we no longer do collective punishments - just because one African immigrant did something bad doesn't mean we line up and shoot all Africans.

Those times are long gone buddy.

You make a mistake. Deporting them is an act of mercy. They have no place and no future here. Its not a punishment.

This is a country whose GDP/capita has not increased in more than 10 years.

I predict it wll become the first Western country to lose the "developed" country status and become "middle-income" within the next generation.

A country of losers with absolutely no class whatsover.

But they are eating well and living well:

Italy may have a struggling economy but its people are the healthiest in the world

q6vQhscFiprUpnpO0PMpUBRNo6I3azLwvDYfzfLkMMc.png

They have no business being in Italy. We too understand how it is to have a large population of destructive illegals living in your country. India needs to kick out the 20,000,000 (20 MILLION!!) illegal bngledeshis.
"20 million" wow.. ironic, nobody not even UN recognises that nonsense.

IQ is heavily influenced by environmental factors . At the end of the day we are all human beings. If swedes were transported to central Africa and left there for a few generations their IQ would change, when Central Africans come to Sweden and live for a few generations their IQ changes.

Explain why african americans, who have lived in America for centuries, IQs similar to their african counterparts?

@Nilgiri @flamer84 @ValerioAurelius

Meanwhile in a parallel universe.... or just at the Franco-Italian border....

A group of 170 migrants, mostly Sudanese, were arrested on a mountain trail near the Italian border and the city of Menton by soldiers last night, police sources said.

The arrests took place around 9.30 pm near the village of Castellar in the Alpes-Maritimes. The group was seen by shepherds, according to the same source.

The men were to be taken back by bus to Italy, a country responsible,in principle for handling asylum applications, but where migrants arrivals are unceasing (more than 73,000 since January).

Since 2015,the Franco-Italian border was re-established.

In practice, these checks lead to the returning to Italy of migrants who pass or try to pass despite the dangers (more than one death per month since September). Gendarmes and soldiers are patrolling the roads. checkpoints,trains control : On average,110 arrests are made everydays since the begining of the year.

Source : Lefigaro

An everyday scene.

ss.jpg

I'm afraid you can not do anything about this. I think someone need to make unpopular, intolerant, politically incorrect decisions. Simply increasing the number of policemen will not fix the situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom