What's new

PTSD?: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

It might not be PTSD but only a professional can diagnose it. For all we know, he is experiencing stress and even if not PTSD, it is still overwhelming and taking a toll so it needs to be addressed.
Nah dude is probably a bit upset. I sympathise but it is very likely far from PTSD

It is called heartbreak or being heartbroken but PTSD is something else and very powerful you lose your mind literally start to see things and hallucinations, panic attacks etc etc

Now a days I'm in a condition of post traumatic syndrome Cz someone leaves me ......A break up .....what can I do ?
Your suggestions will be very helpful
Regards !
@Imran Khan @Cookie Monster
@Path-Finder @Maarkhoor @Vortex
@Reichsmarschall @hussain0216 @newb3e @313ghazi @Areesh @StormBreaker @Dalit @arjunk @SD 10 @graphican @doorstar
@Avicenna @Michael Corleone @monitor
@dexter
@PanzerKiel
Best advice...that is helpful and not helpful at the same time...
...time heals all. U will continue to hurt still at this time...but the more and more time passes...the less and less this would matter. In the meantime...keep urself busy. Find hobbies, hangout with friends and family, learn some new skill, play sports, etc. The more u sit alone...and the less u keep ur mind busy...the more it will dwell on this break up and "what was". I think u r young rn...and this seems like a big deal...but when u r older u will realize it wasn't that big of a deal.

Now a days I'm in a condition of post traumatic syndrome Cz someone leaves me ......A break up .....what can I do ?
Regards !
@Reichsmarschall @hussain0216 @newb3e @313ghazi @Areesh @StormBreaker @Dalit @arjunk @SD 10 @graphican @doorstar
@dexter
@PanzerKiel

buy one pair of bluetooth headphones and listen songs.....

I am having in same situation and it gave me good relief ....

now my fvrt.....

Regards !
@dexter
@PanzerKiel
Its all about accepting it and moving on..... but not everyone can do that right away, took me about 2-3 years and in the end the pain is there but still its much more manageable now. So just keep going, develop some hobbies and try to get busy in life.

Regards !
@dexter
@PanzerKiel
sham ko a jaya karo hamary pass ap jesy bhut hain :D

life goes on dear no matter what

Consider yourself lucky Alhamdulillah. Better to deal with girlfriend leaving you rather than your not-divorced wife torturing you for the rest of your life.

Trust me, you do not have PTSD. What you have is heart broken that will be repaired in its own time soon In Shaa ALLAAH and it is fixable unlike the former.

Regards !
@dexter
@PanzerKiel
How long did it go ? Was it deep or just hanging around sometimes ? Was it your first ?

How long did it go ? Was it deep or just hanging around sometimes ? Was it your first ?
For 3 months probably
It was just normal at start but then I started to like her
Yup at that level.... it was my first

Last edited:

buy one pair of bluetooth headphones and listen songs.....

I am having in same situation and it gave me good relief ....

now my fvrt.....
Actually sometimes there is an anxiety attack what to do with it ?
Consider yourself lucky Alhamdulillah. Better to deal with girlfriend leaving you rather than your not-divorced wife torturing you for the rest of your life.

Trust me, you do not have PTSD. What you have is heart broken that will be repaired in its own time soon In Shaa ALLAAH and it is fixable unlike the former.
I am much better now but it will take time to get the hell out of it actually the problem is she remains in front of me during the whole day.... I'm a medical student and she is my ward mate in hospital .... Therefore seeing her also effect me.
Grow a pair and don't insult "Man" kind.
How and what can I do ?
Can you explain a little bit ?

Is it the word Infatuation you are looking for John? Well its a phase where one's ego or may i say pride gets smacked to the ground for being refused access to mainly intimacy which is just not limited to the relationship between opposite beings/genders ------- .

Basically it's the fine tunning of the selfish side of our personalities and if we accept the reality and part ways in peace/come to terms with reality, then it becomes easy but if Allah forbid we deliberately keep pursuing it then we may as well end up resenting our Creator like cane.

i , my , me , me , me ,Why not me?

Because him! Allah chose him! so get over it .
Actually sometimes there is an anxiety attack what to do with it ?

Recite Surrah ikhlaas Falak and Naas thrice after fajar and maghriib prayers in the Quranic order, before going to bed or whenever suffering from extreme demonic insinaution/panic attack

What els
For 3 months probably
It was just normal at start but then I started to like her
Yup at that level.... it was my first
Lol, That took long. It takes 3 seconds for a sam to plan out whole life after first sight/hi/interaction

Change your username. Once you get off the burden of being John Wick, you might feel better.

Regards !
@dexter
@PanzerKiel

Was she a girlfriend or a wife? My advice is going to vary depending...

Back
Top Bottom