What's new

PTM holds rally at Bannu, calls for unity among Pakhtun leaders

Maro jo bhi awaz nikale, be like west or be like China, we are munafiq always pick between that and we have messed like that.
Julian Assange says hi :D
West aint all that
After US state department abandoned ptm we have to take it out slowly come on whats the hurry its not like they are winning seats or anything

Once again, you're argument is flawed. East Germany and west Germany are STILL politically and economically divided. In Bavaria in particular, nazism and far right fascism is still deeply rooted, while in the west, the politics is mainly left wing. The two frequently argue over the future of germany, and this has divided many germans on what Germany's future should look like.

The Libyan/Syrian refugee crises showed just how divided Germany still is.

Not to mention the economic gap between the former east and west German states. What was once called east Germany is STILL poor, and there is still rampant violence there. On top of that, there are many east germans that do no like being a part of a united germany.

Okay, let's ask @Pakhtoon yum . If you were to vote for IK, would you vote for him because he's Pashtun? Or because of his political beliefs?

@PaulSimon your views here are blatantly racist. Pashtun people are not a hive mind, they don't all believe the same thing. If they did, there wouldn't be 3 different parties (PTI, ANP, PTM) with sizable Pashtun members.

The Pashtun voter base in Punjab is small, while it can sway certain electoral results, it's not enough to win the elections. The Pashtun voter base in Punjab is important to shore up support, but expecting to win punjab with only pashtun voters is extremely stupid.

You yourself are misreading the population census and election results.
Hell no. KpK is been known to jump around from party to party. If a party doesn't preform well. Then it's not voted for in the next election. The only reason why people voted for PTI was because they did very well last term. They will have a tough time this election because people aren't that impressed. PTI didnt do any major developments in KpK so it's going to be hard for them to win.

In KpK they dont care what pakistani you are, they just want you to preform. Infact very increasingly the populus of KpK wants to compete with Punjab. They give examples to each other by saying "if they can work hard and develop then why cant we follow their example?" this attitude will bring massive change to the province.

The indian monkey is drunk on fascism, report all his comments.

Once again, you're argument is flawed. East Germany and west Germany are STILL politically and economically divided. In Bavaria in particular, nazism and far right fascism is still deeply rooted, while in the west, the politics is mainly left wing. The two frequently argue over the future of germany, and this has divided many germans on what Germany's future should look like.

The Libyan/Syrian refugee crises showed just how divided Germany still is.

Not to mention the economic gap between the former east and west German states. What was once called east Germany is STILL poor, and there is still rampant violence there. On top of that, there are many east germans that do no like being a part of a united germany.

Okay, let's ask @Pakhtoon yum . If you were to vote for IK, would you vote for him because he's Pashtun? Or because of his political beliefs?

@PaulSimon your views here are blatantly racist. Pashtun people are not a hive mind, they don't all believe the same thing. If they did, there wouldn't be 3 different parties (PTI, ANP, PTM) with sizable Pashtun members.

The Pashtun voter base in Punjab is small, while it can sway certain electoral results, it's not enough to win the elections. The Pashtun voter base in Punjab is important to shore up support, but expecting to win punjab with only pashtun voters is extremely stupid.

You yourself are misreading the population census and election results.
ANP is basically dead, they are spit upon becuse they destroyed our economy.

Is PAKISTAN becoming Pakhtunistan ? We do not want PAKISTAN to become a tribal republic, a path to destruction.
Pakistan is Balochistan, Pakhtoonistan, Sindh, Punjab, Gilgit, and Kashmir. Anyone that has an issue with it, can fu$k right off.

Last edited:
Hell no. Kpk is been known to jump around from party to party. If a party doesn't preform well and then it's not voted for in the next election. The only reason why people voted for PTI was because they did very well last term. They will have a tough time this election because people aren't that impressed. PTI didnt do any major developments in KpK so it's going to be hard for them to win.

In KPk they dont care what pakistani you are, they just want you to preform. Infact very increasingly the populus of KP wants to compete with Punjab. They give examples to each other by saying "if they can work hard and develop then why cant we follow their example" this attitude will bring massive change to the province.

The indian monkey is drunk on fascism, report all his comments.

ANP is basically dead, they are spit upon becuse they destroyed our economy.
Thank you for your honest answer. It's almost exactly what I thought you'd say. In fact, I learned something new.

I thought ANP was more popular that it actually is.

Learn something new every day.

=&=&=

Honestly, I was more interested in his views. It's rare to get a fascist to have a polite conversation, so as much as i wanted to just not reply, i thought i should take this rare opportunity to train myself to be able to debate such racist talking points.

In that regard, I should probably thank him...but he's racist, so i won't.

Thank you for your honest answer. It's almost exactly what I thought you'd say. In fact, I learned something new.

I thought ANP was more popular that it actually is.

Learn something new every day.

=&=&=

Honestly, I was more interested in his views. It's rare to get a fascist to have a polite conversation, so as much as i wanted to just not reply, i thought i should take this rare opportunity to train myself to be able to debate such racist talking points.

In that regard, I should probably thank him...but he's racist, so i won't.
ANP was only popular before the election that they won. After the election they showed their true colors and people started to hate them. Alot of people stopped voting because they didnt like the choices. It got to the point where people didnt even want party posters hung near their homes. The hate for ANP turned personal and even people in our family boycotted anyone that voted for them or any other poor performing party. PTI truly did preform very well its first time around. Now people are looking for other options becuse they feel neglected again. KpK is probably the most hardest place to win an election in Pakistan, especially if its your second and 3rd time.

We will see what happens this time around but it's not looking too well for PTI. There is a sense of "shut up and actually accomplish somthing" attitude towards the members of PTI. They also mishandled the metro, which are leading people to question their motives. If the metro was done properly then they would've probably won another term in KPK.

As for PTM and ANP, well there are idiots everywhere and people will support any Tom and jerry with a cause. PTM started ok but then they showed their true colors and people started to hate them. In KPK they will trash talk anyone in the political environment, but if you speak against the the Pak army then people wont like you anymore.

The people love their army more then themselves, some might say they love them to a fault. When these people started talking against the army and country then the anger started to build up, within the population. These are the same people that wanted to be deployed in Afghanistan, free of charge.To clean up the terrorists and do the nations dirty work. Without Pakistan having any direct consequences from other countries.

Sh$ts exist everywhere, it's the Indian's wet dream to have KPK break off. We rather lay our lives down for the nation then ever separate. We've seen the good in unity and the strength it provides us all.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom