What's new

PTI's ruthless merit in action !!

A man is known by his company he keeps.

They are better because they have chosen a better team, unlike Imran who have chosen Chohans, Imran Ismaeel, Ghulam Sarwar, Buzdar and a long list of useless persons.
How do you explain Ishaq Dar bankrupting Pakistan in less than a year? How do you explain PDM's extremely poor performance led by Shehbaz Sharif? Even the current caretaker government has done a better job within a month than PDM did in a year.

Hey Namak harami. I am coming Pakistan soon. Meet me in Mirpur. I want to shove a stick up your arse and make your tatti come out

This is a pic of Hafeez and Fool nightmare. lol always knew it is a family member of Mota
Nawaja.
1695925724687.png

How do you explain Ishaq Dar bankrupting Pakistan in less than a year? How do you explain PDM's extremely poor performance led by Shehbaz Sharif? Even the current caretaker government has done a better job within a month than PDM did in a year.

Anytime a Patwari or a Faujeet says something keep spamming Ishaq Dar.

They have no answer 😂 😂

I will be waiting for you in Sarai Alamgir, be my guest.
Acha you are from Sarai Alamgir. I know people from this place in my city in the UK. They are scum of the earth, liars, bagherat people involved in corruption and riswat illegal activities. No wonder you have no shame. You the same as these people. You come Mirpur you coward. No balls I bet like your namak harami, fat pig, kfc eating Nawaz fckimg bastardo

PTI's Parliamentary board decisions unfolding some ruthless merit in PTI.

Inam ullah niazi cousin of Imran khan

ticket status:
Rejected

Party status: still in PTI

Sardar Asif Ali from Kasur (ex PPP ex education minister)

ticket status: Rejected

Party status: not confirm.

625437_356858547749390_567735991_n.jpg

Acha you are from Sarai Alamgir. I know people from this place in my city in the UK. They are scum of the earth, liars, bagherat people involved in corruption and riswat illegal activities. No wonder you have no shame. You the same as these people. You come Mirpur you coward. No balls I bet like your namak harami, fat pig, kfc eating Nawaz fckimg bastardo
Most pakistanis in UK come from villages of mirpur,kotli,jhelum,sarai alamgir,gujarat etc.They are pretty much the same people.

Acha you are from Sarai Alamgir. I know people from this place in my city in the UK. They are scum of the earth, liars, bagherat people involved in corruption and riswat illegal activities. No wonder you have no shame. You the same as these people. You come Mirpur you coward.

I am not from Sarai Alamgir, I am from Jhelum near Mangla, we can have a meetup point either in Dina or Sarai Alamgir, all of Mirpuris living in Sarai Alamgir, most of the Sarai Alamgir loves Imran Khan and Chaudhries of Gujrat, PMLN has never won from there. They are same as you stated.

I am not from Sarai Alamgir, I am from Jhelum near Mangla, we can have a meetup point either in Dina or Sarai Alamgir, all of Mirpuris living in Sarai Alamgir, most of the Sarai Alamgir loves Imran Khan and Chaudhries of Gujrat, PMLN has never won from there. They are same as you stated.
Your words are full of tatti just like the tatti person you are. You supporter of namak harami’s. First you say to me come to Lahore, then you say come to Sarai Alamgir. You fake of a farmer. You got no balls. Come to Mirpur Nafees and I will smash you with my bare hands. I am an PAKISTAN supporter not a muthfcuker Nawaz Sharif supporter like you

Most pakistanis in UK come from villages of mirpur,kotli,jhelum,sarai alamgir,gujarat etc.They are pretty much the same people.
Thanks to Allah’s grace I am nothing like these people. I earn my living the lawful and halal way, pay my zakat. Its these freshies who bring the corrupted practises from there to here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom