What's new

PTI's Azam Khan Swati involved in fake degree scam 2010, 2500 Students are victims of the scam

You had a certified rapist and murderer in your party! You know the one who tried to join pti after elections!!

What about Usman Buzdar, the face of fake change, who paid 75 lakh diyat of murders he committed, was proven guilty in court of Law and then had to pay Diyat....

Now he is a face of PTI's fake change in Pakistan.

PTI is harbouring all criminals of other parties by inducting them into the party, and even by giving important ministries to them, so,

#FakeChange
#Shame

What about Usman Buzdar, the face of fake change, who paid 75 lakh diyat of murders he committed, was proven guilty in court of Law and then had to pay Diyat....

PTI is harbouring all criminals of other parties by inducting them into the party, and even by giving important ministries to them, so,

#FakeChange
#Shame
Lakh di lanat on you, Model town massacre the whole world saw that! Let's talk about Model town massacre.

By the way It would be interesting to know what happened to that Child mians car ran over during the phand/merasi rally to Lahore. I guess did mian pay and threaten that child's parents? Does Tooi Party have #Shame #DakoRaniMediaCell

As for Buzdar

https://www.geo.tv/latest/208274-usman-buzdar
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...rsy-as-report-reveals-namesake-suspect-video/

You have no #SHame lying like your mian and his lying tubbar.

Lakh di lanat on you, Model town massacre the whole world saw that! Let's talk about Model town massacre.

By the way It would be interesting to know what happened to that Child mians car ran over during the phand/merasi rally to Lahore. I guess did mian pay and threaten that child's parents? Does Tooi Party have #Shame #DakoRaniMediaCell

As for Buzdar

https://www.geo.tv/latest/208274-usman-buzdar
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...rsy-as-report-reveals-namesake-suspect-video/

You have no #SHame lying like your mian and his lying tubbar.
I think your Blood pressure is high, calm down....
The facts are haunting i understand,

Now that is what my point, the PTI calls every one bad and claims to be a change, well when they harbour the corrupts, and criminals, land grabbers (Mansha bomb, Aleem Khan) of other parties, then it proves that they are Fake, check this...

so,
#FakeChange
#Shame

#FakeChange
#Shame

Oh Man You Noonie Toons Never Leave A Chance To Make A Joke Out Of Yourselves.Look What Your Own Media Cell Says.

I think your Blood pressure is high, calm down....
The facts are haunting i understand,

Now that is what my point, the PTI calls every one bad and claims to be a change, well when they harbour the corrupts, and criminals, land grabbers (Mansha bomb, Aleem Khan) of other parties, then it proves that they are Fake, check this...

so,
#FakeChange
#Shame
Mansha bomb was in who's party before and in whose party did he do ghunda gardi?

But I want to talk about such topics as, Model Town massacre, 52 companies, Abid Boxer.

MoST Has Nothing In This It Is Between HEC and CIIT.But Lifafa Mansoor Ali Khan Like His Media Group Is Trying To Blackmail Government
Basically these cheapo, unethical creatures have become journalists and anchors in this country without any proper education...There are just a few who have proper qualification like Dr Shahid Masood, Moeed Peerzada, Nadeem Malik etc...
Mansoor Ali has lap-danced his way to this position and I remember, he used to suck up to Dr Shahid Masood as if Dr SM was his biological father but later turned against him as his media house ordered him.
Now Geo is going down since most of their funding has already been blocked and soon even more measures will be taken against the money-laundering and terror-financing so Geo will go down even to the bottom. So their only survival is the accept the whatever peanuts they can get from PMLn's media cell and continue the Mir Shakeel-ur-Rehman's tradition of blackmail. But they know it is not going to last long either...They are desperate and frustrated.

Basically these cheapo, unethical creatures have become journalists and anchors in this country without any proper education...There are just a few who have proper qualification like Dr Shahid Masood, Moeed Peerzada, Nadeem Malik etc...
Mansoor Ali has lap-danced his way to this position and I remember, he used to suck up to Dr Shahid Masood as if Dr SM was his biological father but later turned against him as his media house ordered him.
Now Geo is going down since most of their funding has already been blocked and soon even more measures will be taken against the money-laundering and terror-financing so Geo will go down even to the bottom. So their only survival is the accept the whatever peanuts they can get from PMLn's media cell and continue the Mir Shakeel-ur-Rehman's tradition of blackmail. But they know it is not going to last long either...They are desperate and frustrated.

I Remeber Mansoor Ali Khan Made A Statement Against Geo That We Were Not Allowed To Call Sarabhjit Singh A Terrorist.Now I Realize It Was To Get Prime Time Talk Show In ARY.He Was Just Buutering Upto Salman Iqbal

Mansha bomb was in who's party before and in whose party did he do ghunda gardi?

But I want to talk about such topics as, Model Town massacre, 52 companies, Abid Boxer.

Bro Just Read My Post Once I Exposed His Claim About Azam Swati He Quickly Changed The Topic.This Is What They Do.They Change The Topic B'Coz They Have No Answers

You want to talk about Model town Massacre etc.

So pls. go ahead go to court and ask, plus ask your cult master to prosecute and punish the criminals, here, check this.....

تفصیلات کے مطابق لاہور ہائیکورٹ کے جسٹس قاسم خان کی سربراہی میں 3 رکنی فل بنچ نے نوازشریف ،شہبازشریف اورسابق وزراکی طلبی سے متعلق عوامی تحریک انصاف کی درخواست پر فیصلہ کیا تھا ،عدالت نے مختصر فیصلہ سناتے ہوئے نوازشریف،شہبازشریف ،خواجہ سعد رفیق، پرویز رشید،خواجہ آصف ،توقیر شاہ اعظم سلمان اوردیگرکو بے قصور قرار دیدیااور عوامی تحریک کی درخواست خارج کردی جبکہ عدالت نے سابق آئی جی مشتاق سکھیرا کی درخواست خارج کردی اور انہیں عدالت میں پیش کرنے کا حکم دیدیا۔

سانحہ ماڈل ٹاﺅن کیس، نوازشریف ،شہبازشریف کی طلبی کی عوامی تحریک کی درخواست خارج،سابق آئی جی مشتاق سکھیرا کو پیش کرنے کا حکم

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/26-Sep-2018/854078

now plz. go to court and do a dharna there, right...

about mansha bomb, plz. check this....

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/04-Oct-2018/858745

check what mansha bomb is saying..

حیران کن طور پر عدالت میں انٹری کرانے والے پولیس اہلکاروں نے ملزم کو گرفتار کرنے کے بجائے اندر جانے کی اجازت دی ۔ مفرور ملزم کے ہمراہ ان کے وکیل بھی تھے ۔

پولیس اہلکار یہ بتانے سے قاصر رہے کہ کیا ان کو منشا بم کو گرفتار نہ کرنے کا حکم کہیں اوپر سے دیا گیا تھا؟ عام طور پر عدالت کی سیکورٹی پر تعینات اہلکار کسی بھی شہری کو اس وقت تک اندر جانے نہیں دیتے جب تک اس کا کیس سماعت کیلئے مقرر نہ ہو مگر منشا بم کو اس کے باوجود نہ روکا گیا کہ وہ مفرور ملزم ہے ۔

http://www.pakistan24.tv/2018/10/15/16783

so go ask your cult master, why does police didnt arrest a criminal...

INSHAALLAH afaqa ho ga...

#FakeChange
#Shame

You want to talk about Model town Massacre etc.

So pls. go ahead go to court and ask, plus ask your cult master to prosecute and punish the criminals, here, check this.....

تفصیلات کے مطابق لاہور ہائیکورٹ کے جسٹس قاسم خان کی سربراہی میں 3 رکنی فل بنچ نے نوازشریف ،شہبازشریف اورسابق وزراکی طلبی سے متعلق عوامی تحریک انصاف کی درخواست پر فیصلہ کیا تھا ،عدالت نے مختصر فیصلہ سناتے ہوئے نوازشریف،شہبازشریف ،خواجہ سعد رفیق، پرویز رشید،خواجہ آصف ،توقیر شاہ اعظم سلمان اوردیگرکو بے قصور قرار دیدیااور عوامی تحریک کی درخواست خارج کردی جبکہ عدالت نے سابق آئی جی مشتاق سکھیرا کی درخواست خارج کردی اور انہیں عدالت میں پیش کرنے کا حکم دیدیا۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/26-Sep-2018/854078

now plz. go to court and do a dharna there, right...

about mansha bomb, plz. check this....

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/04-Oct-2018/858745

check what mansha bomb is saying..

حیران کن طور پر عدالت میں انٹری کرانے والے پولیس اہلکاروں نے ملزم کو گرفتار کرنے کے بجائے اندر جانے کی اجازت دی ۔ مفرور ملزم کے ہمراہ ان کے وکیل بھی تھے ۔

پولیس اہلکار یہ بتانے سے قاصر رہے کہ کیا ان کو منشا بم کو گرفتار نہ کرنے کا حکم کہیں اوپر سے دیا گیا تھا؟ عام طور پر عدالت کی سیکورٹی پر تعینات اہلکار کسی بھی شہری کو اس وقت تک اندر جانے نہیں دیتے جب تک اس کا کیس سماعت کیلئے مقرر نہ ہو مگر منشا بم کو اس کے باوجود نہ روکا گیا کہ وہ مفرور ملزم ہے ۔

http://www.pakistan24.tv/2018/10/15/16783

so go ask your cult master, why does police didnt arrest a criminal...

INSHAALLAH afaqa ho ga...

#FakeChange
#Shame

:lol::lol::lol:. Lets see what happens because your deities are in trouble. I am NOT worried because the case is in the court.

By the way you missed the question, in whos party was mansha bum when he did ghunda gardi?
You posted this crap about model town massacre, that is not a finished story! The real culprits are yet to come forward like that s#it called rana sana ullu, shebaz sharif. They have tried to put everything around one guy but that's not going to work.

Honestly, please bring something more concrete than this crap. Marayams money is not infinite and she needs something better for her money. If you are going to prove others wrong than this just won't cut it.

I Remeber Mansoor Ali Khan Made A Statement Against Geo That We Were Not Allowed To Call Sarabhjit Singh A Terrorist.Now I Realize It Was To Get Prime Time Talk Show In ARY.He Was Just Buutering Upto Salman Iqbal

Bro Just Read My Post Once I Exposed His Claim About Azam Swati He Quickly Changed The Topic.This Is What They Do.They Change The Topic B'Coz They Have No Answers
He has changed panthar 3-4 times already!

Champo usmani, keep crying for another 4 years and 10 months.

Back
Top Bottom