What's new

PTI's anti drone, peace march to Waziristan: News & Discussions

May Allah keep him safe (of-course not tribals, they wouldn't hurt him - from vested interests of other corrupts in Pakistan)

This hype will die out just like the DPC without much effect, but a lot of fanfare.

It wont..
same was said after Lahore Jalsaa..
But IK's popularity only increased after that...

It wont..
same was said after Lahore Jalsaa..
But IK's popularity only increased after that...

I think that the drone policy will not change substantially as a result of this march, and IK's party will not be able to win enough seats to form a government.

I think that the drone policy will not change substantially as a result of this march, and IK's party will not be able to win enough seats to form a government.

Nahinnnnnn (add dramatic jingles and audio affects) :angry:

Hindi dialogue:

"Shubb shubb bolo, VC!" :shout:

Yes..Drone policy is unlikely to change during Zardari's times,and will remain the same if he gets re elected...
The march will only show some solidarity towards the people of Waziristan and that will have multiple effects..One effect will be some more seats for PTI and that will be good.

Yes..Drone policy is unlikely to change during Zardari's times,and will remain the same if he gets re elected...
The march will only show some solidarity towards the people of Waziristan and that will have multiple effects..One effect will be some more seats for PTI and that will be good.

Zardari and his gang of thieves has a much higher chance of being re-elected than IK, despite a few more seats for PTI due to this march.

Zardari and his gang of thieves has a much higher chance of being re-elected than IK, despite a few more seats for PTI due to this march.

Hope for the best...May be our padd maar paindoo awaam who have consistently voted for the wrong person...may see some sense this time..

Back
Top Bottom