What's new

PTI youth wing jalsa fight in Faisalabad

The country is run by "jahils" so why do you expect the youth to be angels?

PTI inshalalh will come to power, invest in education and bring out youth out of this jahiliyah.

interestingly it was an ordinary ignorable youth wing convention, the media channels had the time to show it as a breaking news, yet didnot cover the major Jalsa of Khan in southern punjab or elsewhere, especially the Quetta Jalsa as it deserved.

I also feel that media ignores Balochistan, especially if its something positive.

P.S. about this incident, it shouldnot have had happened, things or issues of dispute should always be discussed to sort out...

This shouldn't have happened. PTI needs to control its youth. I am a supporter of the PTI revolution but PTI is supposed to be different from the other parties. PTI shouldn't be taking part in this kind of thing. There has to be justice within the party and accountability within. These members should be punished and their PTI membership cancelled.

This shouldn't have happened. PTI needs to control its youth. I am a supporter of the PTI revolution but PTI is supposed to be different from the other parties. PTI shouldn't be taking part in this kind of thing. There has to be justice within the party and accountability within. These members should be punished and their PTI membership cancelled.

Your sentiments are justified but remember, CHANGE is a process NOT an 'event' which occurs overnight. The Youth I'm sure will sort out their impulses along the process of CHANGE and that's why PTI is called an institution.

Your sentiments are justified but remember, CHANGE is a process NOT an 'event' which occurs overnight. The Youth I'm sure will sort out their impulses along the process of CHANGE and that's why PTI is called an institution.

I agree with you.

For change to take place all of us will have to change our attitudes. Starting from ourselves. We have to help our own people, we have to be more tolerant. We have to accept our problems and work to solve them. This change has to come from every individual. We are different from the PMLN and PPP thugs because we do not involve ourselves in the same fistfights, the same corruption as them.

We have to correct ourselves before any change can ever come. The ordinary #PTI member has a lot of responsibilities today to properly represent his party. This is not about us. This is about bringing positive change to our country and ending decades of authoritarianism, corruption and injustice. For that WE have to reject these ideas. We have to set an example.

Back
Top Bottom