What's new

PTI USA chapter will protest against Nawaz outside UN in NYC

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1beb874548ed7a1f454b525d6431bc0a.jpg

this guy is utter disgrace to himself as well on personal level.. first rigged election, then refuses independent audit... now bringing embarrassment to the nation by getting zaleelified before the international media..

#GoNawazGo movement.

View attachment 68372

this guy is utter disgrace to himself as well on personal level.. first rigged election, then refuses independent audit... now bringing embarrassment to the nation by getting zaleelified before the international media..

#GoNawazGo movement.
LOL.

This deserve the stupidest comment of the day award.

Who is embarrassing nation? Is it PMLn holding the protest or PTI? Right, it is PTI goons holding protest outside UN and then blaming Nawaz for embarrassing nation.

For the record, Nawaz mandate has been accepted by every single country worldwide. When the world sees a small pack of PTI goons outside UN, they'll see how these Pakistanis can't accept democracy. Now, THAT, is embarrassment of the state.

@Leader is losing his mind and can't comprehend that IK has been fraud who tried to take a shortcut to PM.

LOL.

This deserve the stupidest comment of the day award.

Who is embarrassing nation? Is it PMLn holding the protest or PTI? Right, it is PTI goons holding protest outside UN and then blaming Nawaz for embarrassing nation.

For the record, Nawaz mandate has been accepted by every single country worldwide. When the world sees a small pack of PTI goons outside UN, they'll see how these Pakistanis can't accept democracy. Now, THAT, is embarrassment of the state.
Thank You for not being a sheep HATS OFF!

Thank You for not being a sheep HATS OFF!
I never was. I supported PTI, would've voted them if I was in Pakistan. But civil-disobedience is what makes many of us not like Imran anymore. PTI has many good members, it just Imran ruining the party.

There has been much good work in KPK. Though not as good as I wanted, but not every single pti member is honest man.

Like KPK CM uses tax money for everything outside home. So helicopter ride to weddings, car drive to dharna in Islamabad etc.

@Leader is losing his mind and can't comprehend that IK has been fraud who tried to take a shortcut to PM.
Did he ever had one?

If they gather outside the UN, sure Nawaz should stop for a while, have a look at them and say
Kysa Diya Inqilabiyo? Nahi Diya Acha? Hain****** and move on :lol:

And yes btw I am looking forward for PTI USA chapter to storm the UN building peacefully. :D

Did he ever had one?

If they gather outside the UN, sure Nawaz should stop for a while, have a look at them and say
Kysa Diya Inqilabiyo? Nahi Diya Acha? Hain****** and move on :lol:

And yes btw I am looking forward for PTI USA chapter to storm the UN building peacefully. :D
Shh, they're too peaceful. It's actually PMLn goons disguised in PTI banner who storm state buildings.

Nawaz Sharif run to US and Middle east when he is trouble.. he will just go and embrace his self

Youthiyan Burgers in New York:cuckoo:
Will PTI conduct nude protest against Nawaz? A nude protest would certainly symbolize TABDEELI.

Youthiyan Burgers in New York:cuckoo:
Will PTI conduct nude protest against Nawaz? A nude protest would certainly symbolize TABDEELI.
what kind of cheap mentality u have . Go take ur family in that protest.

Btw it will be very embarrassing for PMLN

utter shame :)...keep yr internal matter within your country don't make fun of it infront of International community.

Back
Top Bottom