PTI to move KP, Sindh, Punjab assemblies against Altaf Hussain

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Chief Minister (CM) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Pervez Khattak indicated on Saturday that resolutions will be passed against Altaf Hussain’s statement in KP, Sindh and Punjab assemblies. He said that chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) statements were equivalent to inciting hate, reported Dunya News.

Talking to Dunya News, CM Pervez Khattak said that he condemns Altaf Hussain’s statements and will move for passing a resolution against Altaf Hussain’s statement after consulting with coalition parties.

Opposition leader Punjab assembly, Mehmood-ur-Rasheed will move the resolution on Monday in this regard, it is learnt.

Mehmood-ur-Rasheed said that Altaf Hussain’s comments are culpable and federal government should take legal action on it.

Talking about the resolution, he said that not only would the remarks of MQM’s chief be condemned but a clear-cut demand would be put forward to federal government to take legal action against Altaf Hussain.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has also also announced to put forward a resoulution in Sindh Assembly against Altaf Hussain.

Earlier, talking to Dunya News, CM Pervez Khattak had said that he condemned Altaf Hussain’s statements and will move for passing a resolution against Altaf Hussain’s statement after consulting with coalition parties.

In another development, Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) has also announced that a resolution will be passed in provincial assembly as well.

PML-N parliamentary leader Aurangzeb Nalotha has termed Altaf Hussain’s comment as an attack on national unity.

I'm a PTI supporter as you can tell from my avi and I don't like "Bhai" at all, but Idk why PTI is only aggresive when it comes to taking on the MQM but not against extremists; they should have moved a motion against religious fundos too

Imran Khan makes "Bhai" bigger than he actually is, he's not a threat to Pakistan; he should do something to root out anti state elements in ANP/PMAP and Balochistan.

he's not a threat to Pakistan
Dude Karachi has been swaying around his fingers for too long....He is a threat to 1 part of Pakistan is threat enough to Pakistan!

As for the other lot...The army is doing a fair job at some of them...
ANP/PMAP.

As for Baluchistan I really dont know what to suggest for that province....they have resources than they have their own fuedal lords whom you cant touch while majority of them are nice people....

Dude Karachi has been swaying around his fingers for too long....He is a threat to 1 part of Pakistan is threat enough to Pakistan!

As for the other lot...The army is doing a fair job at some of them...

As for Baluchistan I really dont know what to suggest for that province....they have resources than they have their own fuedal lords whom you cant touch while majority of them are nice people....

there are much more worse threat roaming within our country .... i wonder when our Pakistani people will consider them Actual threats ...

there are much more worse threat roaming within our country .... i wonder when our Pakistani people will consider them Actual threats ...
Every single shithole is a threat no need to weigh who is worse....Each and every is bad to worse no need to nit pick hang em all...No discrimination no selection... You speak shit you end up on the rope - simple! :coffee:

Chief Minister (CM) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Pervez Khattak indicated on Saturday that resolutions will be passed against Altaf Hussain’s statement in KP, Sindh and Punjab assemblies. He said that chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) statements were equivalent to inciting hate, reported Dunya News.

Talking to Dunya News, CM Pervez Khattak said that he condemns Altaf Hussain’s statements and will move for passing a resolution against Altaf Hussain’s statement after consulting with coalition parties.

Opposition leader Punjab assembly, Mehmood-ur-Rasheed will move the resolution on Monday in this regard, it is learnt.

Mehmood-ur-Rasheed said that Altaf Hussain’s comments are culpable and federal government should take legal action on it.

Talking about the resolution, he said that not only would the remarks of MQM’s chief be condemned but a clear-cut demand would be put forward to federal government to take legal action against Altaf Hussain.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has also also announced to put forward a resoulution in Sindh Assembly against Altaf Hussain.

Earlier, talking to Dunya News, CM Pervez Khattak had said that he condemned Altaf Hussain’s statements and will move for passing a resolution against Altaf Hussain’s statement after consulting with coalition parties.

In another development, Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) has also announced that a resolution will be passed in provincial assembly as well.

PML-N parliamentary leader Aurangzeb Nalotha has termed Altaf Hussain’s comment as an attack on national unity.

I doubt it.

PTI is too busy with Judicial (suicidal) Commission.

Every single shithole is a threat no need to weigh who is worse....Each and every is bad to worse no need to nit pick hang em all...No discrimination no selection... You speak shit you end up on the rope - simple! :coffee:

but i am yet to see people have same hate for out Sh!t holes ... or is just limited to one certain Community ? for some old and personal grudge ?

but i am yet to see people have same hate for out Sh!t holes ... or is just limited to one certain Community ? for some old and personal grudge ?
Well, they did wake up to attack talibans...who knows when they will wake up to another group :unsure:

still more than 50% of Pakistan Population have soft corner for Taliban ..
I dont blame them...They hear Allah Hu Akhbar they chant along....Not until we educate them and I dont mean rattafication but really teach them the difference between good and bad and how to analyze and critical thinking, or even basic thinking for that matter....We will continue to supply taliban.....

Heck when we have mentally sick people right at the top eating all the garbage and then taliban come over and instead make these people realize they are being looted...What on earth can you expect?

I dont blame them...They hear Allah Hu Akhbar they chant along....Not until we educate them and I dont mean rattafication but really teach them the difference between good and bad and how to analyze and critical thinking, or even basic thinking for that matter....We will continue to supply taliban.....

Heck when we have mentally sick people right at the top eating all the garbage and then taliban come over and instead make these people realize they are being looted...What on earth can you expect?

well i expect that our new generation should be free from this filth , but it is hard to see our educated people supporting them in numbers ..
personally i have no hope these people , the only way to get rid of Extremism is Operation against them , they are mentally sick to me .. using Islam to justify their brutal crimes .. Simply Pathetic. ..
Pakistani People needs to choose who are they with ? and what kind of Pakistan they want ..

well i expect that our new generation should be free from this filth , but it is hard to see our educated people supporting them in numbers ..
If you look at our population as a whole there are far more illiterates than educated hence why it seems 50% support Talibans.

personally i have no hope these people , the only way to get rid of Extremism is Operation against them , they are mentally sick to me .. using Islam to justify their brutal crimes .. Simply Pathetic. ..
True..

Pakistani People needs to choose who are they with ? and what kind of Pakistan they want ..
Were they capable of thinking that far we wouldnt be in this mess...I mean even our educated (or so called educated) havent led us far and barely posses a functional brain - in that sense you are expecting unicorns from the illiterate

Back
Top Bottom