What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Mein ta narth koria siraf apney bhaijan @Aeronaut noo millan ayaa waan, kuch dinann layee.

Chalo changa aye, mainu tay lagga tussi permanent shift ho gaye ho, assi PTI alay tay KPK tak hi gaye aan, magr tussan bari jump lagayi aye paa ji.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalo changa aye, mainu tay lagga tussi permanent shift ho gaye ho, assi PTI alay tay KPK tak hi gaye aan, magr tussan bari jump lagayi aye paa ji.

Nahi yaara asaan kee waddi jump laaney ey, sanoo jithay da visa lab jaye ussan munh chuk key othay pahunch jaana rozee kamaan layee.

Back on topic, KPK government will have its allocation from the federal government as well as development funds given directly to its MNAs to start delivering on its promises to the people.

A little bit about the CM KPK.

431950_523839917676168_286982089_n.jpg

Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 8m
PTI KPK idiot-designate also has no enmity with making shady money ... pic.twitter.com/EBlJKhAc9j
BKfoRtHCAAAiF-R.png:large

Comments on the tweet :)

An allegation by some social worker. Very authentic indeed. :lol:

And that too by a troll and an as$hole like Nadeem F Paracha.

He's not 70 but 60. Also, we had PPP and PMLN before, all good people in those two parties had no option but to stick to one of them, now they have got an alternative - a best one and that's the reason the likes of PK are joining in. Now you may call him Lota or an opportunist but the fact of the matter is; he's a level headed, articulated fellow and knows what is he up against... IK chose him for a reason, and only time will tell how good the decision was.

I call them lota and opportunists because they joined Ik only when he or his party got popularity in public

IK was making same noises few years ago then why these lota have not joined his PTI at that time if they were impressed with his agenda or holy politics

What you think about Aftab Ahmad shairpao when he was with PPP and minister of KPK and wapda?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=458855587535043[/video]

How the heck did this women become an anchor!!!???:hitwall:

These media people really thrive on rumors...Asad Qaiser thing, ministry discussions, Asad Umar said that the ministry discussions haven't started yet!

The two most stupid questions by this woman were

1- Shah Mehmood in cabinet!!!

2- Dual position...this anchor should have been capable enough to know that the Prime Minister and Chief Minister is elected on the basis of hia party, you get into the assemblies on your party manifesto, the post of Prime Minister is synonymous with the party...

While a President is of the state and he safeguards the constitution, not implement party policies.

Then her stupid question about youth and all...

One good thing from the interview though was that Asad Umar mentioned the energy crisis, so it shows that PTI is looking to contribute to energy sector through the provincial government.

I am having second thoughts about a government in KPK. I think PML did this to get the worst province off their hands.

They may try and blame PTI led government for terrorism and drones, they may try and create hurdles in other projects, finance, power etc etc.

"Let's see though.

BTW, I heard that Asad Qaiser has been nominated for Speaker PK, is it true?

I am having second thoughts about a government in KPK. I think PML did this to get the worst province off their hands.

They may try and blame PTI led government for terrorism and drones, they may try and create hurdles in other projects, finance, power etc etc.

"Let's see though.

KPK is definitely the hardest province to govern.

May Allah succeed PTI massively there....ameen!

"Let's see though.

What do you mean? Did the PMLN rig the elections in KPK to force a PTI win there? Weren't we all praising the wise people of KPK to believe in PTI's manifesto and vote for them?

What do you mean? Did the PMLN rig the elections in KPK to force a PTI win there? Weren't we all praising the wise people of KPK to believe in PTI's manifesto and vote for them?

No no no...you understood me wrong here.

What I meant was that if PML wanted to make a govt there, they could have somehow I made it by getting JUI, QWP, Indep and other folks on their side...it would have been tough but achievable, but PML made no move to do so.

Now such a mixed government would have been tough, but JUI was really pressing formit.

Now there could be 2 reasons...

1- N league was sincere and acknowledged the mandate of PTI.

2- They played smart and gave the most troublesome province to PTI by not making any effort to form a government and also try to create hurdles later on.

Back
Top Bottom